Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

So close!

I'm really excited, I live in Western Australia and the game releases in an hour and 44 minutes here!

First thing my partner and I are gonna do is fire up OST studio (my vid capture software) and do a lets play, we're gonna make our two cats and ourselves :)

I'm honestly so psyched for this guys!
A link to my most recent build in the gallery

tumblr_inline_okebxv2e9a1shjovd_1280.png

Comments

• Options
    DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    edited November 2017
    I hope you will post some pictures too! :)
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • Options
    EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,940 Member
    And Origin just teased me!
    I took a look at The Sims 4 add-ons and The Sims 4 Cats and Dogs had the Download now button. Then I looked at the other expansions and these had the Download now buttons, too. I reloaded the page and the Download now buttons were gone.
    Why does the Origin always have to tease me with the release of expansion packs when it's close? Last year, Origin almost began downloading The Sims 4 City Living on tuesday, but it couldn't start downloading and I still had to wait til thursday. :s
  • Options
    TentacrocaclesTentacrocacles Posts: 449 Member
    -excited squealing- six minutes left until it's downloaded guys! Very excite right now!!!!

• Options
    AmySims09AmySims09 Posts: 1,227 Member
    5M0C7VN.jpg
    *excited squeal*
  • Options
    BexxthBexxth Posts: 5 New Member
    And I'm in. :D
  • Options
    AmySims09AmySims09 Posts: 1,227 Member
    Bexxth wrote: »
    And I'm in. :D

in the game?!
  • Options
    BexxthBexxth Posts: 5 New Member
    Yep! I can't post a screenshot because I'm a new member. imageshack.com/a/img923/8769/kgv5qY.jpg
  • Options
    TentacrocaclesTentacrocacles Posts: 449 Member
    I'm tired and have no photos but I have to say it's a pretty good EP so far, Create-A-Pet takes some getting used to (especially paint mode) but oh my gosh sssssoooo many breeds.

I spent like 3 hours just with CAS and CAP alone. I'm tired now though. Gonna sleep so I can sim more tomorrow after I excercise and tidy my house.