Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Comments

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    Hawthorn Hill Manor is a great home for Halloween! :) The tower and the exterior design of the home looks very great! The outdoors areas look very spooky! The dead black trees, statues and graveyard give a great look to the build! Very nice furnishing of the interior to suit the spooky theme! The living and dining room areas looks great! The black wall texture, cobwebs and spooky white curtains give a great feel to the rooms! . Sims will like sitting in the spooky ghost armchairs reading a book or listening to the gramophone music. The portraits look great on the walls. The fireplaces will keep the rooms warm. The teaset is a nice touch on the dining table and the candles look nice on the fireplace ledge. The old dirty wall tiling and cobwebs in the kitchen looks great! The bottles, hanging pots, spice set and utensils are great kitchen touches. It is great that there is a crafting room where sims can enjoy making items on the woodwork table or carving pumpkins on the carving table. The knives on the wall look scary! The tools wall cabinet looks great in the room. Very nice music nook for sims to enjoy playing the pipe organ or resting in the ghost chair listening to the music being played. Very nice design of the bedrooms. The red and black wall patterns look great . I hope that the tragic clown picture doesn’t make the kids too sad! The teddy is cute in the kids bedroom.
    It is a great spooky home! :)
  • Options
    okesterokester Posts: 4,136 Member
    Thanks @rosemow ^_^ I recently got Spooky Stuff after all, and as you can see, I love it! xD
    Origin ID: Okest3r_13 Check out my Sims 4 creations!
  • Options
    mannannamannanna Posts: 466 Member
    Awesome @okester I love the interior of your house. Spooky Stuff is one of my favorite packs. :) Especially this time of year. Most my sims I play start off in a shabby little house with lots of the spooky furniture.
  • Options
    liel88liel88 Posts: 631 Member
    Nice build, great interior. I like the way it's spooky but still cozy and homey.
    gZJwNIt.jpg
  • Options
    Thanks, guys! It really means a lot ^,,^ <3<3<3
  • Options
    eric6a01eric6a01 Posts: 69 Member
    This house is for vampires and ghosts :D
  • Options
    eric6a01 wrote: »
    This house is for vampires and ghosts :D

Indeed it is xD ... Or ghost vampires lol