Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Once Upon a Sim - Currently working on Snow White - Chapter 14 up! 03-15-2018

Comments

• Options
    SerraNolwenSerraNolwen Posts: 731 Member
    @MadameLee Thanks for letting me know! I've fixed it on the first page. Also for those who might want it, here is the link to the fifth post.
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,757 Member
    @SerraNolwen you're welecome
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    A new part is up! It's quite short this time, as I had to break up the thing I had in mind into parts 4, 5 and 6. XD What do you guys think of the length of the chapters? Does it seem right? I want it to be long enough to feel like an actual story, but short enough to appeal to people on the internet...

Anyways, here is part 6! I might not post anything this Saturday, as I'm overwhelmed by work and have not had time to play so I could take pictures for the next parts. We shall see.
  • Options
    A new part is up! It's quite short this time, as I had to break up the thing I had in mind into parts 4, 5 and 6. XD What do you guys think of the length of the chapters? Does it seem right? I want it to be long enough to feel like an actual story, but short enough to appeal to people on the internet...

Anyways, here is part 6! I might not post anything this Saturday, as I'm overwhelmed by work and have not had time to play so I could take pictures for the next parts. We shall see.

The length is fine for me
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    Grading papers was exhausting, but I'm finally back! I'll admit I finished grading almost a week ago, but I didn't play the sims at all during that time, so I didn't have anything to write this week-end. I finally decided to write a quick chapter, and I'll try to get more done soon. I'm so happy to have another part of the story written that I posted it a little early (or is it simply more than a week late?) I hope you enjoy it! Here's the link: https://serranolwen.wordpress.com/2017/12/13/snow-white-helping-part-7/
  • Options
    Seems like the Dad's plan will backfire after whatever happens to him happens (either 1. he's under control of his new wife or 2. He dies)
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    Yep. I won't try to keep that a surprise, since it's pretty obvious what happens when Snow White gets a stepmother.
  • Options
    Lord Caselotti meets Grimhilde for the first time!

Here is the link to the new chapter: Chapter 8
  • Options
    Lord Caselotti meets Grimhilde for the first time!

Here is the link to the new chapter: Chapter 8

Like the fact you used the name that Disney used for their EQ (but few people know it, unless they're aware of the comics that were published with stuff that was meant to be in the film but never was)
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    @MadameLee Glad you noticed again. I had a hard time deciding on her name. All I found when trying to figure out her name was Grimhilde, and that's a little unrealistic, so I thought about calling her Hilda, but in the end, I figured she could keep that strange name.
  • Options
    @MadameLee Glad you noticed again. I had a hard time deciding on her name. All I found when trying to figure out her name was Grimhilde, and that's a little unrealistic, so I thought about calling her Hilda, but in the end, I figured she could keep that strange name.

I'm a Disney fanatic..so I know everything about Disney. I only learned recently that in the late 70s or in the early til mid 80s Disney was almost taken over by another company that Walt's nephew almost brought the company and would have to sell off parts of the park? So it's ironic that today Disney owns ABC TV station, The Muppets (excluding Sesame Street), Marvel characters (and because of their new deal with Fox, more Marvel characters like X-Men), and Star Wars.
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    @MadameLee Yeah, I'd heard there have been some major setbacks around that time. I didn't know it had gone that far, though. They sure bounced back.
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    One more chapter done! Here it is! I'm starting to look more into the evil queen's character.
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    One more chapter done! Here it is! I'm starting to look more into the evil queen's character.

@SerraNolwen very good!! I'm wondering did you use a mod or something for that last picture? Since it looked a bit similar to the effects I had of someone's soccer's mod which I used in Gen 6's song interlude.
    Post edited by MadameLee on
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    The latest part is a little shorter, but things are moving on. (And hurray, I've got another chapter written for Wednesday, which means there will not be a break despite my being gone for a few days for Christmas.) Merry Christmas everyone!

Link to part 10
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    The latest part is a little shorter, but things are moving on. (And hurray, I've got another chapter written for Wednesday, which means there will not be a break despite my being gone for a few days for Christmas.) Merry Christmas everyone!

Link to part 10

I'm going to take a guess that one of the two servants is going to be
    the Huntsman
    character? Well the other one might or might not take place of the
    Magic Mirror
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    @MadameLee You're right about the first one. As for the second, I'll probably just pretend there are magic items. You'll see. ;)

By the way, have you figured out why there is that pink glow on the picture of David and Grimhilde together?
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    @MadameLee You're right about the first one. As for the second, I'll probably just pretend there are magic items. You'll see. ;)

By the way, have you figured out why there is that pink glow on the picture of David and Grimhilde together?

the only thing I can say is Triplis' Sorcery mod I don't know of any other reason for it to happen. Unless it had to do with the drink Lady G had in her hand?
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    @MadameLee It's not a mod and not a drink. Want a hint?
  • Options
    @MadameLee It's not a mod and not a drink. Want a hint?

yeah..I do want a hint
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    @MadameLee It's from a certain gamepack. If you want me to tell you exactly what, I could.
  • Options
    @MadameLee It's from a certain gamepack. If you want me to tell you exactly what, I could.

the wishing well from the Romatic game pack?
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    @MadameLee No. That's a stuff pack. The thing I used is from a GP.
  • Options
    @MadameLee No. That's a stuff pack. The thing I used is from a GP.

I'm going to guess something to do with vampires?
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    @MadameLee Indeed. It's one of the vampire powers. It makes seduction easier.