Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Welcome to Brindleton Bay

tumblr_oxmia9Wu8Y1wqfw32o1_1280.png

Okay I was a sucker for Windenburg but holy puppies and kittens everything ive seen from Brindleton Bay so far is right up my street! I cant wait till they do the official video on it! I really wanna see how many lots there are and how many neighbourhoods there are to explore. Im a sucker sor screenshots especially ones with beautiful scenery!
tumblr_ox7j4tmNjd1wqkiw6o1_1280.png
//Sims Tumblr Here-MoonPhase Simblr//Berry Sims Here- MoonBerry Sims//
Let me make you a cute forum avatar [Closed right noww!! will re-open closer to cats and dogs!] //

Comments

• Options
    danishmuffindanishmuffin Posts: 82 Member
    Gorgeous edit!

Honestly this new world is shaping up to be really amazing, I'm so excited!
  • Options
    EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,937 Member
    I don't think there will be the trailer though... Sorry.
    What I'm expecting is the live mode with pets trailer as the blog post hints it'll be next.
    So, it will be like so:
    Create a Pet>Pet Living & Training>Vets
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    EgonVM wrote: »
    What I'm expecting is the live mode with pets trailer as the blog post hints it'll be next.
    So, it will be like so:

They have shown us Windenburg in a music video and San Myshuno in an interactive map. I'm confident they will want to show off Brindleton Bay too and I will be egger to see it.
  • Options
    estella_deeestella_dee Posts: 263 Member
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    So, it will be like so:

They have shown us Windenburg in a music video and San Myshuno in an interactive map. I'm confident they will want to show off Brindleton Bay too and I will be egger to see it.

Yeah, I do feel like they will show off BB. I am very anxious to learn more about that world. I really am hoping it's more like Winderburg than San Mayshuno, where you can edit most lots. I feel like it is, since there shouldn't be much/any apartments? Maybe?
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    So, it will be like so:

Most likely there will cause Myshuno got one plus Iron Seagull and Andrew Arcade said they can't wait to talk about BB.
  • Options
    I think we've seen parts of four different neighborhoods now. The original pier neighborhood, also at the start of the new trailer. The second is just after the start of the new trailer where we see the pet park. The third is at the end of the new trailer when we see the big Nantucket style house in the rich neighborhood. The forth is the neighborhood where the gay couple lives, an average neighborhood.

I can't wait to see more of the coastal world.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    I hope there is a waterfall location that hasn't been shown yet.
  • Options
    MarktnMarktn Posts: 554 Member
    I smiled really big when I saw that house at the end. Wow!
  • Options
    danishmuffindanishmuffin Posts: 82 Member
    Honestly the architecture in this world is my favorite style out of all the worlds so far. That mansion <3
  • Options
    Honestly the architecture in this world is my favorite style out of all the worlds so far. That mansion <3

I know, right? I'm going to create so many Nantucket style houses. I can't wait.
  • Options
    RamblineRoseRamblineRose Posts: 814 Member
    My Sims are going to be invading this world. I am thinking a new Legacy game for me is in the making. I am going through the slides and just drooling and I did pre order the game yesterday. I think the Gurus have done an outstanding job on all the packs this year. Thank you.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/simsvip/37619877431/in/album-72157661353160858/ this is where you can just drool at the slides from the C&D video.