Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Trailer today?

I know I have made several discussions about this and everybody said that we won’t get new trailers untill october. So is it possible that we would get a new trailer today ay 7pm?

Comments

• Options
    may151997may151997 Posts: 209 Member
    I don't think they usually release trailers on the weekend. Someone correct me, if I'm wrong.
  • Options
    simgamesimgame Posts: 538 Member
    @may151997 Yeah don’t they usually release trailers at fridays? Not sure either
  • Options
    InvisibleaesInvisibleaes Posts: 1,526 Member
    Not today it's Sunday here in the USA. Possibly something in the teaser this week sometime!!
  • Options
    simgamesimgame Posts: 538 Member
    Not today it's Sunday here in the USA. Possibly something in the teaser this week sometime!!

I hope it’s very soon :smile:
  • Options
    zubrowkaszubrowkas Posts: 375 Member
    We always get a teaser/trailer at the beginning of every quarter so I expect we'll get something either this week or next. However I'm not sure what will be in it as many have speculated that Laundry Stuff is the next pack and that's not due to release until next year. I highly doubt we'll be getting another GP but I'd like to be wrong. Embargo on CAP/CAS videos for Cats & Dogs lifts on 10 October (I believe) so we'll probably get an influx of things on the EP after that. :)
  • Options
    samlyt22samlyt22 Posts: 527 Member
    We're due a quarterly trailer soon but they never release it at the weekend. I would expect it sometime in the upcoming week.
  • Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    I guess Tuesday, hopefully tomorrow, maybe later.

But yes for CL they did release a trailer or teaser on a Sunday :) so I had about 5% hope they would do that again
  • Options
    JeanJean Posts: 1,243 Member
    My bet is on Tuesday for a teaser, Thursday ( or the Thursday after that ) for more information regarding C&D.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    simgame wrote: »
    @may151997 Yeah don’t they usually release trailers at fridays? Not sure either

Mondays or Tuesdays livestreams Friday.
  • Options
    zubrowkas wrote: »
    We always get a teaser/trailer at the beginning of every quarter so I expect we'll get something either this week or next. However I'm not sure what will be in it as many have speculated that Laundry Stuff is the next pack and that's not due to release until next year. I highly doubt we'll be getting another GP but I'd like to be wrong. Embargo on CAP/CAS videos for Cats & Dogs lifts on 10 October (I believe) so we'll probably get an influx of things on the EP after that. :)

Guessing Cats and Dogs and The Holiday Pack Update will be shown and maybe the console and Sims Mobile.
  • Options
    Orchid13Orchid13 Posts: 8,823 Member
    SimTrippy wrote: »

But yes for CL they did release a trailer or teaser on a Sunday :) so I had about 5% hope they would do that again

At what time?
    21mbz47.jpg
  • Options
    Orchid13 wrote: »
    SimTrippy wrote: »

At what time?

Normally the teasers drop at 10am pacific 1pm eastern.
  • Options
    SodaGnomeSodaGnome Posts: 154 Member
    I cant wait to breed some dogs together.
  • Options
    BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    I'm looking forward to what they have coming besides Cats and Dogs this quarter. Trailers are generally released during the week days from what I normally see.
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

• Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    I hope its today
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    I hope its today

Me too.
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • Options
    rinre33rinre33 Posts: 697 Member
    I reckon we will get the quarterly teaser tomorrow (or Thursday) and a new trailer for cats and dogs soon after, the sooner the better for sure :):)
  • Options
    alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,405 Member
    What do you expect in the trailer? My guess is Pets, Laundry, but nothing else.
  • Options

Cats and Dogs and The Holiday Pack Update. Laundry is Next Quarter so we wont see that.
  • Options
    alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,405 Member

Cats and Dogs and The Holiday Pack Update. Laundry is Next Quarter so we wont see that.
    Thanks, I didnt know that. I thought Laundry would come in December. So again only one pack in a quarter?

• Options
    EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,937 Member
    At least for me...
    Today is Monday. Tomorrow is Tuesday. Trailers are usually released at Tuesday, but I do hope we get a official blog post today.
  • Options
    PurrdaleckiPurrdalecki Posts: 972 Member
    Huh? You mean quarterly trailer or a new trailer for pets.. Idk how things work lol. If you mean quarterly trailer, will they put pets in? It doesn't make sense to me bc we already know about pets or maybe I just don't know (I really don't know) how the trailers work. Oops.
    tumblr_inline_o2epubgZOk1tbsl8q_500.gif
    My sims 4 studio with poses for download and stuff: click
  • Options
    Huh? You mean quarterly trailer or a new trailer for pets.. Idk how things work lol. If you mean quarterly trailer, will they put pets in? It doesn't make sense to me bc we already know about pets or maybe I just don't know (I really don't know) how the trailers work. Oops.

Yes Pets will be in the quarterly just a glance and im hoping we ll see the update for the Holiday Pack.
  • Options
    rinre33rinre33 Posts: 697 Member
    18:01 where I live and no announcement. I'm guessing no trailer today nor tomorrow but hopefully we will get some info coming in soon :(
  • Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    edited October 2017
    Yeah nothing except for some article on TS4's console version, but that isn't what we were waiting for :'(