Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Favorite Custom-Made Clubs

I've recently had fun making different clubs for my Sims to be a part of and was curious what others have done for their Sims and which have been their favorites?
pax_link.jpg?w=680

Comments

• Options
    SimpkinSimpkin Posts: 7,425 Member
    edited May 2018
    [deleted]
    Post edited by Simpkin on
    Seasons toggle button in build mode poll. Vote now please! :)
  • Options
    matthewrodneymatthewrodney Posts: 150 Member
    Simpkin wrote: »
    My legacy family club. I have all the perks. And only the active family can be a part of it.
    I don't have any activities assigned cause I already have 10K points over, and as said all the perks so...I don't need anymore points or anything.

I saw someone post something like this on Reddit (I asked the question there too...) and am curious what exactly your Legacy club is. Just the people in your family? And you invite them over from time to time? Or do family gatherings?
    pax_link.jpg?w=680
  • Options
    PsychoSimXXPsychoSimXX Posts: 4,403 Member
    I have ton of clubs in my game but my Sim isn't really in a club. I have club for his group of friends but I use it more on the lines to get them all there...LOL

As for the rest of the clubs, they are for my townies. To get certain townies to locations as sure fire way for my Sim to be able to met other Sims. I did make clubs fight, flirt, funny..etc. Majority of them interact with each other in form or another.

Follow me on Twitter

Check out my Gallery

Peace, Love, and Unity.

`•.,¸¸,.•´¯ ¯`•.,¸¸,.•´
  • Options
    pepperjax1230pepperjax1230 Posts: 7,953 Member
    Simpkin wrote: »
    My legacy family club. I have all the perks. And only the active family can be a part of it.
    I don't have any activities assigned cause I already have 10K points over, and as said all the perks so...I don't need anymore points or anything.
    Wow I am impressed with your club and club progress.

tenor.gif?itemid=5228641
  • Options
    littlemissgogolittlemissgogo Posts: 1,808 Member
    I've neglected the club system but recently decided to get into 'em via the aspiration. started a bowling club and so far it's fun! nice way to socialize and do activities. I'd like to also do a family-only club and maybe a halloween club.
    6riwm5.png
  • Options
    CheekybitsCheekybits Posts: 1,030 Member
    I have 2 clubs on my main save. One club is called "The Bursher-upers" Its a painting class my sim holds and mentors all the sims. They pay using paintings. The club has been around for a while and gets passed down to 1 family member who is in the club from the start. When there skill is max and the leader passes they take over. Normally the leader of the club is retired or jobless since it takes a lot to run the club. They get served Lunch and take coffee breaks. Its a lot to keep up with.

The 2nd club is called "Key players" Its a work group of entertainment career. The group gets together talk about work and level there work performance together. I made this club because so my sim could become good friends with all the sims at his work.
  • Options
    Shades302Shades302 Posts: 1,072 Member
    edited September 2017
    I like to use clubs to keep certain people in check without needing to switch households, one of the clubs I have is for elders, i have them all in that club and be on my current lot when ever I feel like it, it is so that when they do die, I can collect their gravestones. :P...

Alternatively I have them tend my gardens. XD

Another club I have is of all alien female sims and one of all alien male sims so I can sorta have a set of bachelor/ettes aliens ready for my genetic project also, I can get all the female aliens pregnant and monitor their progress of their pregnancies and what not to know if they are pregnant and when they have their babies.

I also use clubs to have a 'fangclub' of sims who are there to hang out with my vampire sims so my vampires always have food ;P
    Z6gfpiv.png?1
  • Options
    SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member

I play rotational with many families so most of them have clubs for families going to the park, the museum, the pool or bowling together. It is so nice to see my little families having fun together when I'm playing a different household.

I also have clubs that lets the vampires go to feed on the poor little sims, but only in bars and nightclubs :)
  • Options
    JagwithtudeJagwithtude Posts: 1,452 Member
    edited September 2017
    I just built an apartment complex in OS for my adult couples to move into after their children have grown up and have families of their own, 4 one bedroom apartments, each couple is in their own club so I can lock each front door for that "club" only. There's is also a pool with a big deck which has a bar, grill and outdoor dining, a big game room and in the basement there is a big tv room, gym, and sauna so when guests come they have a place to gather. It's actually quite fun as the families tend to use their own apartments when they wish to cook or watch tv. The only time they have grilled something is when they have guests and I have them grill so everyone can eat and socialize together.
    "If you could read my mind, I'm pretty sure you'd be traumatized for life"

Join us on Discord for help with MC Command Center @ Discord https://discord.gg/TKp3GqE
    The latest version of MCCC 3.9.6 go to https://www.patreon.com/posts/mc-command-3-9-6-15332977

Rrkznuy.jpg?4

• Options
    GoldenBuffyGoldenBuffy Posts: 4,025 Member
    Sadly, I've only made one club so far. It's called "Sisters n Sweet" and it's a female only club for women who want to stay or get fit, and need support and motivation of others. They meet at the different gyms I have in my worlds at least twice to three times a week. And they really seem to enjoy themselves. lol I want to start a bowling club, and maybe a first wives club as well.
    epngF25.png
    It's up to Nancy!
    My YouTube!

• Options
    SimpkinSimpkin Posts: 7,425 Member
    edited May 2018
    [deleted]
    Post edited by Simpkin on
    Seasons toggle button in build mode poll. Vote now please! :)
  • Options
    AnonypigAnonypig Posts: 62 Member
    edited September 2017
    My favorite created club was called Screentime. It started out as a movie-watching group, but gradually grew to include TV, video games both on the console and the computer, and even writing (since it is, after all, done on a screen!)

Another club I had was called Aliens Out And Proud, for aliens who didn't wear disguises. My Sim who ran it was a DJ, and it was mostly centered around dancing at her place.

Now that we have lot traits, I don't use clubs so much anymore, but this topic makes me want to revisit them.
  • Options
    BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    My favorite created club is called Grimmies Goonies. It was created by death himself so everyone can meet him outside of business. First it started out with Dancing and drinking. Now they all throw Spooky parties and Costume parties. Usually have a secondary Grim as the bartender if it's not hosted on the Halloween night club lot.

BTW @Anonypig Love your Alien club. :wink:
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

• Options
    calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    I had a club called Huggy Bears. It was sims in bear costumes, hanging out in parks, hugging sims.

Clubs to help sims skill up are good ideas and, if you play rotationally, it's a good idea to connect your sims up via clubs.
  • Options
    Rae357Rae357 Posts: 922 Member
    I started using the club feature for vampires. I made an all human club so my vampires could just start a gathering and have food come to them, and I made an all vampire club so I could easily get other vampires to train and spar with mine.
  • Options
    filipomelfilipomel Posts: 1,693 Member
    Cheekybits wrote: »
    I have 2 clubs on my main save. One club is called "The Bursher-upers" Its a painting class my sim holds and mentors all the sims. They pay using paintings. The club has been around for a while and gets passed down to 1 family member who is in the club from the start. When there skill is max and the leader passes they take over. Normally the leader of the club is retired or jobless since it takes a lot to run the club. They get served Lunch and take coffee breaks. Its a lot to keep up with.

The 2nd club is called "Key players" Its a work group of entertainment career. The group gets together talk about work and level there work performance together. I made this club because so my sim could become good friends with all the sims at his work.

Making a club for your sim and their coworkers is such a great idea, definitely going to be trying this out. As for my favourite club that I've made? I always like to create clubs that interact with each other, whether the interactions are because of a rivalry, or sims who know each other from different clubs. Right now I have two dance clubs set up who are rivals against each other, the members of each club are always dance battling each other to prove who's the better club, there's also some romance happening behind the scenes for extra drama.
  • Options
    LivinityLivinity Posts: 455 Member
    I need to come up with ideas, I just used standard clubs so far. I want to make organized crime haha just criminals, the club will have that perk that makes everybody dislike you. You know, just like that mobster movies, the guy enters the bar and everyone leaves :D
  • Options
    BMSO wrote: »
    My favorite created club is called Grimmies Goonies. It was created by death himself so everyone can meet him outside of business. First it started out with Dancing and drinking. Now they all throw Spooky parties and Costume parties. Usually have a secondary Grim as the bartender if it's not hosted on the Halloween night club lot.

I love it, I need to try it. But how does it work, can you invite the gream reaper to your club? I never tried. Then you pass him the leadership?
  • Options
    edited September 2017
    Livinity wrote: »

I love it, I need to try it. But how does it work, can you invite the gream reaper to your club? I never tried. Then you pass him the leadership?

No, you have have to have the Grim be the one adding to his club if he still has his reaper trait active. If he doesn't have his reaper trait active then you can select him. (Since at that point he is a normal sim with no black smoke).

How I did it was Grim made the club and just started inviting some of his roommates as members. Believe it or not but when you invite your roommates as members and have the dancing as one of the musts you get some amazing club points and your sims dancing skills increase amazingly.

Edit: You could pass him the membership if you can select him but I've never been able to select him for dates or club adds unless I added him to the house and removed his reaper trait.

• Options

No, you have have to have the Grim be the one adding to his club if he still has his reaper trait active. If he doesn't have his reaper trait active then you can select him. (Since at that point he is a normal sim with no black smoke).

How I did it was Grim made the club and just started inviting some of his roommates as members. Believe it or not but when you invite your roommates as members and have the dancing as one of the musts you get some amazing club points and your sims dancing skills increase amazingly.

I'm gonna try next time I play. Thanks :)
  • Options

I'm gonna try next time I play. Thanks :)

No problem. :smiley:

• Options
    jennyhyunjennyhyun Posts: 47 Member
    You better thank your lucky stars that the Sims government has taken away kicking trash cans, lawn ornaments and burglars or else you'd be in trouble saying things about organized crime so openly like that. :o

> @Livinity said:
    > I need to come up with ideas, I just used standard clubs so far. I want to make organized crime haha just criminals, the club will have that perk that makes everybody dislike you. You know, just like that mobster movies, the guy enters the bar and everyone leaves :D
  • Options
    jennyhyun wrote: »
    You better thank your lucky stars that the Sims government has taken away kicking trash cans, lawn ornaments and burglars or else you'd be in trouble saying things about organized crime so openly like that.

Now you can hack trust funds, I will give them that! But I sure miss kicking those flamingos...