Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mystic Plains - A bokylie1 creation

bokylie1bokylie1 Posts: 804 Member
This is the latest house I have created in the game for the family I am currently playing. This house is different to what I normally build and is the start of me recreating Windenburg to suit my needs.

This is a 5 bedroom home, with a separate study, open plan living, pool, spa, BBQ area, basketball hoop and monkey bars. Plenty of green space on the 40 x 30 lot for gardening and playing games with the kids.

Enjoy Mystic Plains

v4b6yu.jpg

2ak0l0n.jpg

x2q6fc.jpg

34j1vn5.jpg

avlxna.jpg

Thank you in advance for taking the time to have a look at Mystic Plans.
Forum and Origin ID: bokylie1

Comments

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,597 Member
    The exterior design of Mystic Plains is very nice! :) Very nice roofing! The flowers look very pretty along the front edges of the home. Very nice backyard areas! It looks great how the hedging is used to create the basketball court. Kids will have fun playing on the monkey bars. Very nice pool and hot tub patio. Sims will enjoy swimming in the pool and relaxing in the hot tub. The layout and furnishing of the interior of the home looks very nice! Very nice open plan layout of the living, kitchen and dining areas. The wooden flooring gives a nice look to the room areas. Very nice sofa and armchairs sitting area for sims to enjoy relaxing there chatting, watching tv or reading a book, in front of the fire. . The teapots shelving looks very nice how they are placed on the kitchen wall. The pink and grey colour scheme of the bedroom looks very pretty! The pink curtains look very nice in the room, and the bedhead wall picture adds a nice touch.
    It is a very nice family home! :)