Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What are we really made of? -A Sims 4 Apocalypse Challenge Story. -Discontinued-

Comments

• Options
    ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »
    @simscognito And i'm excited to finish writing that chapter (it's on holt cause i'm supposed to be writing BL's next chapter but i'm procrastinating).

Oh yes, I've been doing that too lately. I've been procrastinating writing the next chapter by sketching my characters instead. :D
    I think I'll check out BL, it sounds like there's a lot of drama in it. :)

There isn't a lot although there are parts with drama. It's actually perfect timing because it's on a mini hiatus right now while I figure some stuff out with it. (Can't keep procrastinating, which i'm doing a lot of lately with that story :D )
  • Options
    @simscognito And i'm excited to finish writing that chapter (it's on holt cause i'm supposed to be writing BL's next chapter but i'm procrastinating).

Oh yes, I've been doing that too lately. I've been procrastinating writing the next chapter by sketching my characters instead. :D

There isn't a lot although there are parts with drama. It's actually perfect timing though because it's on a mini hiatus right now while I figure some stuff out with it. (Can't keep procrastinating, which i'm doing a lot of lately with that story :D )
  • Options
    simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member

There isn't a lot although there are parts with drama. It's actually perfect timing though because it's on a mini hiatus right now while I figure some stuff out with it. (Can't keep procrastinating, which i'm doing a lot of lately with that story :D )

Awesome, I'll check it out then. :)
  • Options
    mojot89mojot89 Posts: 10,041 Member
    mojot89 wrote: »
    Yay!!

@mojot89 I know! Nooboo!

Btw I just binge-read your apocalypse story, Hailey is adorable!

Awe thanks! I'm soooo happy they had a girl! I don't know what I would have done if they didn't! Marie was really dead set on having a daughter! lol
  • Options
    Yay!!

@mojot89 I know! Nooboo!

Awe thanks! I'm soooo happy they had a girl! I don't know what I would have done if they didn't! Marie was really dead set on having a daughter! lol

I think they'd have problems if Hailey hadn't been a girl!

So, Do you want another chapter tomorrow or Wednesday? I'm willing to give you another chapter in the next few days because I can't make you wait for the nooboo. :)
  • Options
    Yay!!

@mojot89 I know! Nooboo!

So, Do you want another chapter tomorrow or Wednesday? I'm willing to give you another chapter in the next few days because I can't make you wait for the nooboo. :)

Very excited for nooboos, but whenever you are ready. Wouldn't want you to rush it for the sake of us. ;)
  • Options
    Yay!!

@mojot89 I know! Nooboo!

If you have an update ready, I'm all in! but don't rush it if you're not ready lol
  • Options
    Yay!!

@mojot89 I know! Nooboo!

Very excited for nooboos, but whenever you are ready. Wouldn't want you to rush it for the sake of us. ;)
    Yay!!

@mojot89 I know! Nooboo!

If you have an update ready, I'm all in! but don't rush it if you're not ready lol

I'm finishing it now (it was half done anyway). Just screenshotting and i'm done. :)
  • Options
  • Options
    I am a bit worried about the doctors being too expensive. What if the baby gets sick?
  • Options
    I am a bit worried about the doctors being too expensive. What if the baby gets sick?

Yep :# Hopefully little one doesn't or they're going to have trouble. :(
  • Options

Oh dear, why do I feel like the plot's thickening?
  • Options
    Yay! Its a boy! Addy's a cute name too!
    I can't wait to see him all grown up!
  • Options
    edited November 2017

Oh dear, why do I feel like the plot's thickening?

Well you'd be correct but not in this way. >:)
    Yay! Its a boy! Addy's a cute name too!
    I can't wait to see him all grown up!

I know! He's sooo cute. I picked Addy because I actually didn't know if they were having a boy for the entirety of writing chapter 12. I accidentally peeked when I was in MCC though :D
  • Options
    TheGeekGamezTheGeekGamez Posts: 706 Member
    Addy is such a cute name! By reading a lot of @pammiechick and @Maladi777 's stuff I have become very suspicious of forshadowing, and I am kind of terrefied now. :o
  • Options
    Addy is such a cute name! By reading a lot of @pammiechick and @Maladi777 's stuff I have become very suspicious of forshadowing, and I am kind of terrefied now. :o

Thanks and maybe you should be terrified, maybe not. ;) You'll have to wait and see....
  • Options
    Guess what!
    We find out who Giacoma is on Saturday (well other than him being Tony's son :D )
  • Options
    Guess what!
    We find out who Giacoma is on Saturday (well other than him being Tony's son :D )

AWESOME!!! I'm so excited! I bet I'm right. He's Max's evil twin, known as Giacoma the Destroyer and he's come to rid Glassbolt of Goodness for good. Mwahhahahha! (that was supposed to be evil laugh).
  • Options
    Guess what!

AWESOME!!! I'm so excited! I bet I'm right. He's Max's evil twin, known as Giacoma the Destroyer and he's come to rid Glassbolt of Goodness for good. Mwahhahahha! (that was supposed to be evil laugh).

Maybe :anguished: or maybe it's someone else :smirk: . You'll find out Saturday (there's also Tony in that chapter so could consider it a bonus). I'm screenshotting now :D
  • Options
    Yay, it's only been Saturday here for half an hour but it's Saturday so chapter time!
    Chapter Fourteen
    K10B0jWl.png
  • Options
    That chapter was so awesome!!! And I figured out who Giacoma is! He's not the dog, he's a very naughty boy. If only Max found out he's having an affair with Robin. Yes, I figured it out. I've got Giacoma all sussed out. ;)
  • Options
    That chapter was so awesome!!! And I figured out who Giacoma is! He's not the dog, he's a very naughty boy. If only Max found out he's having an affair with Robin. Yes, I figured it out. I've got Giacoma all sussed out. ;)

Really?
    Nope, it's Max with a different name. His full name is Giacoma Antonio Maximus Corleonesi. Max is his middle name so technically he didn't lie. :joy: You predicted that actually at first but I couldn't confirm it at the time.
  • Options
    TheGeekGamezTheGeekGamez Posts: 706 Member
    Holy Sh***************************************t :o
  • Options
    @Bugsie2016 I know was pulling your leg! :D
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    Holy Sh***************************************t :o

Yep. I've been planning it for a while. Well not the last part, that I just decided when I was writing. I have a plan for the next two to three chapters though. And as I said to simscognito:
    Max/Giacoma's full name is Giacoma Antonio Maximus Corleonesi
    @Bugsie2016 I know was pulling your leg! :D

I know. :)
    Post edited by ForgottenPixels on