Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Funny Thing

Anyone else find it weird that if a sim's partner is a supernatural or part of a social group, they will often roll the wish to meet a supernatural or social group member of their partner's type? And then I have to be like, "Come on, your boyfriend/girlfriend/wife/husband is one and you were making out two seconds ago! You've clearly met one!"

My sim Timmy married vampire William Fangmann and then kept rolling wishes to meet a vampire.

My sim Marina married a witch, and then kept rolling wishes to meet a witch.

And now Eddy Mullis was making out with his boyfriend when bam! Wishes to meet a nerd. Dude, you're making out with one right now....

I find it kind of hilarious actually :)
I play Sims 2, Sims 3, Sims 4, and The Urbz: Sims in the City on gamecube and ds. Main Game: Sims 352033322186_3a08467dc6_o.png

Comments

• Options
    ParyPary Posts: 6,871 Member
    Yes, that happens to me a lot. Also, I get sims that live together rolling wishes to move in with one another.
    And I STILL get wishes from my sims to skinny-dip hot tub with siblings or parents.
    Ugh.
    Sims 3 Household Exchange - Share your households!
    PoppySims Archive
    InnaLisa Pose Archive
    Devolution of Sims - a once customisable open world sandbox which has become a DLC Party catalog in a shoebox
    I ♡ Pudding
  • Options
    CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    The move in with...just happened to me today, I was like DUH! She already lives with you!

The meet....insert supernatural of choice...happens a lot to me too! :angry:
  • Options
    KATENESSKATENESS Posts: 3,610 Member
    What about when your sim makes spaghetti and then immediately gets a wish to make spaghetti? You liked it so much you want to make more? Even when there are leftovers in the fridge? :D
    giphy.gif

• Options
    MazakeenMazakeen Posts: 440 Member
    Yep. My newest addition to my family dreams of meeting a vampire. Duh. Open your eyes. Is nothing a little strange in this family? Pale, roasting in the sun, always drinking plasma juice, got big fangs while laughing, always awake at night? B)

Hmm. Except for the plasma-drinking part, I actually fit that description.
    Ok, Mayra might be 'only' confused, then.
    ie62Ymx.jpg
    Rawwrr...
  • Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    KATENESS wrote: »
    What about when your sim makes spaghetti and then immediately gets a wish to make spaghetti? You liked it so much you want to make more? Even when there are leftovers in the fridge? :D

I actually like this one! I will feed my teen sims food at their cooking level so that they will roll a wish to cook it. This usually leads to another wish to increase their skills. I am all about cascading wishes :)
  • Options
    cleo00cleo00 Posts: 1,088 Member

This one makes me laugh, especially since I have a mod in that they can't just buy food from the fridge they have to have ingredients for it and my budding OCD brain won't let them have 20 steaks if they only have 3 eggs so they run out of meals they can actually cook rather quickly in a full house. The only breakfast they can have at the moment is pancakes, but Ailieah made mushroom omelets like 2 weeks ago and they still only want mushroom omelets. Too bad you are out of eggs pancakes it is!!
  • Options
    KATENESSKATENESS Posts: 3,610 Member
    Mikezumi wrote: »

I actually like this one! I will feed my teen sims food at their cooking level so that they will roll a wish to cook it. This usually leads to another wish to increase their skills. I am all about cascading wishes :)

Alright so that's pretty smart! I guess it does have a use. I normally just roll my eyes and click it away. :p
    giphy.gif