Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Speculation- possible seasons icons

06Bon0606Bon06 Posts: 11,614 Member
I hope the title isn't too awful haha.

I just saw this video where they showed there are icons for seasons.

https://youtu.be/pTQK5VqTSYU
Post edited by 06Bon06 on

Comments

• Options
    LenaDieters11LenaDieters11 Posts: 1,346 Member
    Oh wow, and I see there are icons for a tropical vacation as well!
  • Options
    Oh wow, and I see there are icons for a tropical vacation as well!

Oh cool I didn't notice.
    I'd love a tropical vacation GP
  • Options
    @06Bon06 Pause the video at 0:13 and you can see the vacation symbols :)
  • Options
    Dreamie209Dreamie209 Posts: 3,165 Member
    edited August 2017
    giphy.gif

I can't breathe....Is this healthy? :lol: This is awesome news to hear! It somewhat reminds me of when Supernatural and Seasons came out back to back (err obviously it wouldn't be that close together, but you get the picture lol). Thanks for sharing!
    tumblr_p0kj4y5zKY1rz1zglo1_1280.png
    Fun Times, Cherished Memories, All under one Dream. Visit: The Dreamhouse and AbbyDreams
  • Options
    These are the symbols not including the seasons ones that we can see:
    1. airplane
    2. hummingbird
    3. parrot
    4. looks like a skull out of stone, maybe a cave?
    5. cannon
    6. crab
    7. flags
    8. pirate hat
    9. hook
    10. jellyfish
    11. mermaid tail
    12. palm tree
    13. palm tree island
    14. message in a bottle
    15. penguin
    16. pirate flag
    17. pirate ship
    18. seahorse
    19. squid
    20. sword
    21. hand telescope
    22. treasure
    23. treasure chest
    24. map
    25. volcano

Furthermore:
    1. bunk beds
    2. burglar alarm
    3. burglars
    4. 3 cars
    5. motorcycle
    6. police car
    7. recliner
    8. school bus

And (season related):
    1. Fall
    2. Winter
    3. crown male
    4. crown female
    5. bouquet
    6. flowers
    7. wilting flower
    8. seeds
    9. seeds
    10. wild flowers
    11. thermometer

I do believe these could give us hints. I mean, for Cats and Dogs it has all the suitable icons, plus the sim team has been asking about ideas for cars etc and there is already quite a few hints for seasons. So, maybe just maybe we will see what is on the icons implemented sooner or later?
  • Options
    FereldanCherryFereldanCherry Posts: 291 Member
    Sorry if I'm being plum, but where are those icons? What are they?
    The Fox And The Lion (Chapter 1 - The Introduction): https://fereldencherry.tumblr.com/tagged/tfatl1/chrono
  • Options
    FereldanCherryFereldanCherry Posts: 291 Member
    Oooooooh those are the club icons!!! Forget what I said! :D
    The Fox And The Lion (Chapter 1 - The Introduction): https://fereldencherry.tumblr.com/tagged/tfatl1/chrono
  • Options
    kaiwrysimskaiwrysims Posts: 1,532 Member
    > @LenaDieters11 said:
    > These are the symbols not including the seasons ones that we can see:
    > * airplane
    > * hummingbird
    > * parrot
    > * looks like a skull out of stone, maybe a cave?
    > * cannon
    > * crab
    > * flags
    > * pirate hat
    > * hook
    > * jellyfish
    > * mermaid tail
    > * palm tree
    > * palm tree island
    > * message in a bottle
    > * penguin
    > * pirate flag
    > * pirate ship
    > * seahorse
    > * squid
    > * sword
    > * hand telescope
    > * treasure
    > * treasure chest
    > * map
    > * volcano
    >
    >
    > Furthermore:
    > * bunk beds
    > * burglar alarm
    > * burglars
    > * 3 cars
    > * motorcycle
    > * police car
    > * recliner
    > * school bus
    >
    >
    > And (season related):
    > * Fall
    > * Winter
    > * crown male
    > * crown female
    > * bouquet
    > * flowers
    > * wilting flower
    > * seeds
    > * seeds
    > * wild flowers
    > * thermometer
    >
    >
    > I do believe these could give us hints. I mean, for Cats and Dogs it has all the suitable icons, plus the sim team has been asking about ideas for cars etc and there is already quite a few hints for seasons. So, maybe just maybe we will see what is on the icons implemented sooner or later?

From this list, I'm thinking maybe a boat pack or a sea pack (horrible names, I know). I was thinking that this would come because of Bridleton bay. In the trailer, you see fisherman and boats. So maybe pirates and other sea related stuff would come in the future and if it does it would be so cool because I'm already getting excited thinking about it lol.

Also maybe there will be a pack with not only cars but other vehicles. The school bus could mean a bus that your sims can drive or maybe we can go to school with our sims in another pack. maybe that pack would include university too. So one pack with elementary, high school and university, as someone suggested on another forum.

There also seems like there will be an adventures pack? Like with the volcano, treasure chest, telescope, sword. Maybe that's where the pirate stuff comes in where your sims can be pirates or mermaids etc. Or it could be a vacation island pack where there's a new world because some those icons look like it could be in that sort of pack.
    Check out my twitter and tumblr
  • Options
    Lomelindi7Lomelindi7 Posts: 1,339 Member
    It's kind of exciting that there might be some type of deserted island or pirate adventure game pack! And of course the seasons icons just further support the evidence of Seasons coming soon
  • Options
    Dreamie209Dreamie209 Posts: 3,165 Member
    These are the symbols not including the seasons ones that we can see:

Furthermore:
    1. bunk beds
    2. burglar alarm
    3. burglars
    4. 3 cars
    5. motorcycle
    6. police car
    7. recliner
    8. school bus

OMG! bunk beds! School buses! Omg could that be a school pack?! and then the police and burgler, this is too awesome!!
    tumblr_p0kj4y5zKY1rz1zglo1_1280.png
    Fun Times, Cherished Memories, All under one Dream. Visit: The Dreamhouse and AbbyDreams
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    I hope this is legit, because those are at the top of my wish list after pets:

1. Seasons
    2. Beach vacations
    3. Cars
    4. Burglars

In that order, lol
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    KlthfKlthf Posts: 230 Member
    This find makes me excited for all those packs that are still to come! If these icons hint future packs, we might get something like a tropical island pack, that includes pirates and maybe mermaids. Maybe this pack will also contain pet birds, like the parrots in The Sims Medieval.

Seasons seems almost confirmed.

I don't think the school bus relates to a school themed pack (although I would really like such a pack!), but rather, judging from the fact it appears with other car related icons, to a car themed pack. But this school bus icon does seem familiar. I think it is in the game already.

The burglar alarm could really be hinting at burglars.

That recliner icon is already in the game I think. It seems familiar. Isn't it used for the lazy trait?
  • Options
    > @06Bon06 said:
    > As for police car and school bus, I took a picture that I was planning to share.
    >
    > I suppose we can all agree that it seems the team leaves hints in the game and this came with the toddler stuff pack.

I think there were some hints for seasons in the rugs too from the toddler stuff. There's actually a lot of hints in the toddler stuff. Like there's a movie director chair that could hint at a pack with movie stars and celebrity sims.
  • Options
    kaiwrysims wrote: »
    > @06Bon06 said:
    > As for police car and school bus, I took a picture that I was planning to share.
    >
    > I suppose we can all agree that it seems the team leaves hints in the game and this came with the toddler stuff pack.

I think there were some hints for seasons in the rugs too from the toddler stuff. There's actually a lot of hints in the toddler stuff. Like there's a movie director chair that could hint at a pack with movie stars and celebrity sims.

I assume this is what you referring too?

I added the underwater rug since people were mentioning island icons

B7LJQMQ.png
  • Options
    edited August 2017
  • Options
    > @06Bon06 said:
    > kaiwrysims wrote: »
    >
    > > @06Bon06 said:
    > > As for police car and school bus, I took a picture that I was planning to share.
    > >
    > > I suppose we can all agree that it seems the team leaves hints in the game and this came with the toddler stuff pack.
    >
    > I think there were some hints for seasons in the rugs too from the toddler stuff. There's actually a lot of hints in the toddler stuff. Like there's a movie director chair that could hint at a pack with movie stars and celebrity sims.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > I assume this is what you referring too?
    >
    > I added the underwater rug since people were mentioning island icons

Yes
  • Options
    ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    What do the 2 crowns have to do with Seasons? am I missing something obvious...
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • Options
    ChadSims2 wrote: »
    What do the 2 crowns have to do with Seasons? am I missing something obvious...

I'll think maybe like Spring king and queen for a spring dance? lol I don't know. I actually originally thought about Prom king and queen when I saw that.
  • Options
    Simsfan99111Simsfan99111 Posts: 1,260 Member
    I hope we get seasons ep next! I have a feeling those are just icon though and not hints.
  • Options
    littlemissgogolittlemissgogo Posts: 1,808 Member
    It's definitely interesting! I wonder what purpose the icons could serve if not for (presumably) future content? Also looks like they used @Dreagen1 's renders but didn't credit her. :o
    6riwm5.png
  • Options
    I hope we get seasons ep next! I have a feeling those are just icon though and not hints.

Correct me if I am wrong but aren't those icons used in game.
  • Options
    doedeardoedear Posts: 303 Member
    at this point i just want seasons rather than c&d
  • Options
    BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    This thread is developing quickly. Can't keep up.
    Gallery ID: babysquare
  • Options
    Lomelindi7Lomelindi7 Posts: 1,339 Member
    It's definitely interesting! I wonder what purpose the icons could serve if not for (presumably) future content? Also looks like they used @Dreagen1 's renders but didn't credit her. :o

I thought the same thing. There's no credit given :(