Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Toddler Pack...

I'm thinking about getting it but I'm not sure??
What's your opinion on it :)
giphy_1.gif

Comments

• Options
    ActuallySammyActuallySammy Posts: 299 Member
    Just bought it, I love it! The ball pit is terrible but someone made a retexture that makes it more realistic, you can get that mod if you have a very good computer. The play set is so good! I think you should.
    Origin id: ActuallySammy
    If you want to respond to me please make sure to @ me.
  • Options
    BethanyShoneBethanyShone Posts: 310 Member
    Depends whether or not you have/plan on having toddlers in the game. Personally I really like it, I found the toddler CAS very limited before and the new outfits are adorable. I love the outdoor furniture (yes the ball pit could do with a bit of work but) the jungle gyms are incredible, you'll love the imagination animation I'm sure :smile:

If you're not sure check out some videos on YouTube that show off the items in the pack, I'd recommend TheSimSupply and Deligracy's videos
  • Options
    CiarassimsCiarassims Posts: 3,547 Member
    I am so tempted to buy it!! The ball pit is pretty embarrassing but apart from that the pack looks really fun, I probably will get it haha. Thanks for your inputs about it :)
    giphy_1.gif
  • Options
    pepperjax1230pepperjax1230 Posts: 7,953 Member
    Just bought it, I love it! The ball pit is terrible but someone made a retexture that makes it more realistic, you can get that mod if you have a very good computer. The play set is so good! I think you should.
    Where can I find that mod?

tenor.gif?itemid=5228641
  • Options
    ladybreidladybreid Posts: 3,455 Member
    Ugg if all you will be able to focus on is the ball pit then don't bother but if you can enjoy the fact that there is a lot more to the pack than that you should get it because over all it is a great pack. I will be getting it for some friends.
    wz3Vdbh.jpg
    Saying "not to be rude", then blatently being rude does not excuse rude behavior.
  • Options
    ladybreid wrote: »
    Ugg if all you will be able to focus on is the ball pit then don't bother but if you can enjoy the fact that there is a lot more to the pack than that you should get it because over all it is a great pack. I will be getting it for some friends.

I like everything in it, the ball pit is the only let down like other people have said but everything else is great so.
    giphy_1.gif
  • Options
    Ciarassims wrote: »

I like everything in it, the ball pit is the only let down like other people have said but everything else is great so.

They hairs omg so cute. I think when more people DL WMS version of it they will understand poly better.
    wz3Vdbh.jpg
    Saying "not to be rude", then blatently being rude does not excuse rude behavior.
  • Options
    Serendipity38Serendipity38 Posts: 1,257 Member
    Where can I find that mod?

Hey @ActuallySammy , I second what @pepperjax1230 asked:

Where is that more realistic looking ball crawl mod located at, please?
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    wz3Vdbh.jpg
  • Options
    ElenPinkElenPink Posts: 541 Member
    I love it!! I love my toddlers and they were lacking clothes on base game CAS. I think it's worth it (:
    webp_net_gifmaker_by_sarcasmisbetter-dcfn6tz.gif
  • Options
    umbralshadowsumbralshadows Posts: 212 Member
    one of my most favorite packs. .. if ya dont like toddler lifestage ya probably wont like it much but if toddlers're a big deal for ya then get it.
    umbralsimoirsig.png
    lookin for lets players an reviewers for tha short/demo version a my game
    download here
  • Options
    Inna MinnitInna Minnit Posts: 2,008 Member
    I bought it. I am underwhelmed. But there are a few things I will use. I'm thinking about using the shade thing for an updated wedding arch. The rugs are ok.

Enough family play stuff. I want a buiders stuff pack!
  • Options
    ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    Save your money and download some toddler CC.
  • Options
    DeeTsimsDeeTsims Posts: 176 Member
    I like the new toddler clothes and hairstyles. All of my toddlers just got the new styles. The new playground equipment looks good too, although I haven't had a chance to have a toddler play on it yet. I do wish that children could play on the new toddler equipment as well since they take up a lot of space. At least the slide can be used separately so I just put the slide and the monkey bars in small gardens so that children and toddlers can play and used the bigger equipment in parks.
  • Options
    So I got it and I really like it! Thanks for yours opinions :)
    giphy_1.gif
  • Options
    IceyJIceyJ Posts: 4,641 Member

I'm waiting for that one because it looks better, but you can use this one in the meantime: https://brazenlotussims4.wordpress.com/2017/08/25/ball-pit-with-more-balls/
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    Ciarassims wrote: »
    So I got it and I really like it! Thanks for yours opinions :)

Hello :) It is great that you have bought the pack. The items in it are great for creating parks that are fun for our toddlers and families to visit! The new cas clothing is cute!
    Happy simming! :)
  • Options
    Chazzzy wrote: »
    I like the objects why would I download more CC?

tenor.gif?itemid=5228641
  • Options
    edited August 2017

I was speaking to the OP, not you.
  • Options
    edited August 2017

No you weren't you were basically telling people not to get the SP and download CC instead and like I said I like the objects and I don't want to download CC for toddler stuff. I already have CC clothes for them because they didn't have a pack for them.
    tenor.gif?itemid=5228641
  • Options

No you weren't you were basically telling people not to get the SP and download CC instead and like I said I like the objects and I don't want to download CC for toddler stuff. I already have CC clothes for them because they didn't have a pack for them.

Where are you getting this idea that I was speaking to "people" from? One person started this thread asking a question. By responding to this thread, I was responding to that ONE person. Not sure why that's difficult to understand but I have no interest whether YOU personally did or did not like the pack. I was not speaking to you. I do not care to continue to speak to you. And I hope I'm being clear with my statement as to prevent any further confusion.