Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

[#BuildNewcrest Challenge] Day 97

Comments

• Options
    LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    CathyTea wrote: »
    Aw...
    Poor Juju. It's really tough for her right now. Her mom and sis are good supports, though.
    And we, the readers, still don't know who the dad is yet. Triplets have that special bond, so these three do too. Also @Cbear13 is a good mom in the Simself family. :)
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
  • Options
    #BUILDNEWCREST CHALLENGE: SIMSELF LEGACY EDITION

- Day 61

It's the day before the yuletide. Can Jubilee patch things up with her dad?

12-24-17_11-17-05-PM.png?w=800
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • Options
    edited December 2017

- Day 62

The Simself family celebrates the Yuletide together. @CathyTea plays Santa and delivers some special gifts. Finally, we eliminate yet another sim selfie from the four potential mates for Jubilee. There's only two left. Who will be Juju's boy toy?

12-25-17_4-30-01-PM.png?w=800
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • Options
    @Simslover163
    Let me know when you read the chapter, please. :)
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • Options
    Simslover163Simslover163 Posts: 2,833 Member
    edited December 2017
    Just read this wonderful, a Christmassy chapter. Loved seeing the Simself family celebrating.

-->"He's really good with babies."
    Yeah, I'm good with babies IRL.

Now for the meat of my thoughts on this Christmassy chapter: What a shame that Sim me is not the baby daddy of Jubilee's twins! However, I love that he's Hope's boyfriend. I HOPE these two can get married and have babies on their own too. Looks like it's down to SimGuruSteve and pronterus. My guess is that SimGuruSteve is the baby daddy!
    sEgXZ52.jpg
    Sims 3 Blog | Tales from Veronica L. Hopkins High | Camellia Treasures (Coming Soon)
  • Options
    Just read this wonderful, a Christmassy chapter. Loved seeing the Simself family celebrating.

-->"He's really good with babies."
    Yeah, I'm good with babies IRL.

Now for the meat of my thoughts on this Christmassy chapter: What a shame that Sim me is not the baby daddy of Jubilee's twins! However, I love that he's Hope's boyfriend. I HOPE these two can get married and have babies on their own too. Looks like it's down to SimGuruSteve and pronterus. My guess is that SimGuruSteve is the baby daddy!
    I was bummed also when I saw one of the other two pass your sim selfie's relationship bar. But you're awesome, and I wanted to keep your sim selfie involved in the story somehow. And your teenage story, I see you like making or adding redheads, so I thought what better way to keep you in the story is with Hope. :grin:

As for it being Steve or pronterus, that is a surprise until you read the chapter! :wink:

Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • Options
    CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member
    Hey, I'm really excited about who Sis is dating!
    And congrats on the twins!
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options

- Day 63

This chapter we finally find out the sim selfie baby daddy to Angel and Noelle. Will it be @SimGuruSteve or @pronterus ?

12-30-17_3-58-30-PM.png?w=800
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    Have you been following along the Simself Legacy?
    We're getting close to Generation 3. Generation 2's heir already has children. And days will go quickly.
    Soon they will grow up and have children of their own. And so on, and so on.

Already feeling a headache coming on?
    Keep track of your favorite Simself members and where their line gets drawn by visiting the Simself Family Tree. The link will also be on the first post of this thread as well as on the website's menu.

Where are we now?
    Open the spoiler tag to find out.
    For new readers, this contains major spoilers.
    Family_Tree.png

Edit: If you visit the Simself Family Tree, details of each person is not set yet. Please visit the tree often to get updates.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • Options
    Ok! I just read the chapter! :)
    Yay! It's Karlo! I'm so happy! I do hope he decides to take part in the family, though. Poor Juju seems to really like him, and she's a bit crushed right now!

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options
    CathyTea wrote: »
    Ok! I just read the chapter! :)
    Yay! It's Karlo! I'm so happy! I do hope he decides to take part in the family, though. Poor Juju seems to really like him, and she's a bit crushed right now!
    Yeah, it was close between him and Patrick. No offense to the Gurus, but I was also hoping one of these two would be a "chosen" one. :grimace:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • Options

- Day 64

It may not be a very big chapter, but a lot is going on in this day. A first sim selfie ( @Julyvee94 ) passes away. Using @CathyTea 's assumption behind the purple light when one dies and the grim reaper shows up, I incorporated that into this chapter. Karlo ( @pronterus ) makes a decision whether or not to step up to the plate, Hope and Junior decide to move out, the house gets remodeled and renovated, and finally... the twins, Angel and Noelle, grow up into toddlers! Phewph!

01-05-18_10-48-30-PM.png?w=800
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • Options
    What a rich chapter! Lots happening!
    Angel looks so much like his dad, and Noelle looks a lot like her grandpa!

• Options
    SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,630 Member
    edited January 2018
    @LegacySims2017 - ok all caught up. I binge read from November. I can't believe I haven't read this in so long. So much happening...wow! I am not going to spoil it for anyone else, but whoa! lots of drama. I wish I could make a simself. I don't do any mods or cc, maybe you could name a pet after me....lol
    Post edited by SoulGal7 on
  • Options
    SoulGal7 wrote: »
    @LegacySims2017 - ok all caught up. I bing read from November. I can't believe I haven't read this in so long. So much happening...wow! I am not going to spoil it for anyone else, but whoa! lots of drama. I wish I could make a simself. I don't do any mods or cc, maybe you could name a pet after me....lol

You don't need mods or custom content! I want a sim selfie of you @SoulGal7 !!! It doesn't have to be perfect. @EuphorialQueen has a sim that is in likeness of her that I am using as her sim selfie in the game. You could do the same thing!
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • Options

- Day 65

Junior moves out and we spend another work day with Jubilee.

01-07-18_6-15-06-PM.png?w=800
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • Options
    Cross-posting this from another thread regarding this legacy...

Read only if you want to know an upcoming scenario: ( :grimace: )
    There's going to be a fantastically wedding coming up between one or more of the triplets. Will it be Juju's? Will it be Hope's? Will it be Junior's? Well, I will tell you it's going to be made into a video. That's how fantastically it is going to be.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • Options
    KarilanKarilan Posts: 2,935 Member
    Binge reading!!

I got to the end of chapter 57 and something with my internet went wonky. It kept saying I could not reach the server. Good timing, on a cliff hanger like that!!

Internet has fixed itself and I’m back to binge reading
    D2vFwMN.jpg
    My hubby causes chaos in How To Live With Grace - - Pine Point tells Miranda Cole's survival tale - - Criminals build legacies in Glassbolt Prison
  • Options
    Karilan wrote: »
    Binge reading!!

I got to the end of chapter 57 and something with my internet went wonky. It kept saying I could not reach the server. Good timing, on a cliff hanger like that!!

Internet has fixed itself and I’m back to binge reading

Glad you liked the ending. Received a lot of positive feedback from that.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • Options
    All caught up now! So excited to see the kiddos grow up and hopefully Jubilee and Karlo's relationship develop.
    D2vFwMN.jpg
    My hubby causes chaos in How To Live With Grace - - Pine Point tells Miranda Cole's survival tale - - Criminals build legacies in Glassbolt Prison
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    @CathyTea
    I had to bring Angel and Noelle into CAS and see how they looked as young adults. Here's a sneak peek. The only changes I made were the hairdo and clothes on each. No facial features were changed by me. I gave Noelle some makeup and the game put glasses on her, so I kept that and changed the color to red.

Demo_Angel_Simself-211x300.pngDemo_Noelle_Simself-196x300.png

Angel looks even more like his dad when he gets older.

@SoulGal7
    So....am I going to get a sim selfie of you of how you would portray yourself? Pweeeze! No CC required! I really want to add you in somehow. I'm sure another person will be willing to help you create one if you ask. :)

@Karilan
    I get to have a little fun with their relationship. I'm going to try and incorporate their traits together. It could be good, bad, and a little ugly. :lol:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • Options
    @Karilan
    I get to have a little fun with their relationship. I'm going to try and incorporate their traits together. It could be good, bad, and a little ugly. :lol:
    Juju is nothing but fun! I would not expect her life to be anything close to normal. :D Love the sneak peak of the kids by the way!
    Unless they have more kids, this means that Angel is automatically heir, correct? Or if Hope has kids...are they eligible?
    D2vFwMN.jpg
  • Options
    SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,630 Member
    @LegacySims2017
    I am flattered that you want me to make my simself. I was trying last night and got too tired and gave up. There used to be this simwizard, I guess, where you could take your pic and it would make you into a sim...but the link is no longer. That would have worked. Maybe I will attempt to make a sim this weekend. Seriously, though, I wouldn't be offended if you named a pet after me...could be one of my pets I had...a yellow tabby male cat, a sheltie male, and a beagle girl...there are no gerbils in game...but that was a male, too. In fact, I just realized that my beagle is the only female pet I have ever had...lol So, no promises on the simself
  • Options
    SoulGal7 wrote: »
    @LegacySims2017
    I am flattered that you want me to make my simself. I was trying last night and got too tired and gave up. There used to be this simwizard, I guess, where you could take your pic and it would make you into a sim...but the link is no longer. That would have worked. Maybe I will attempt to make a sim this weekend. Seriously, though, I wouldn't be offended if you named a pet after me...could be one of my pets I had...a yellow tabby male cat, a sheltie male, and a beagle girl...there are no gerbils in game...but that was a male, too. In fact, I just realized that my beagle is the only female pet I have ever had...lol So, no promises on the simself

@SoulGal7 I'd be happy to make a SimSelf for you, if you wanted to have another person try! I made Deira Shadeweaver for @LegacySims2017 's game! :)

• Options
    edited January 2018
    Karilan wrote: »
    Juju is nothing but fun! I would not expect her life to be anything close to normal. :D Love the sneak peak of the kids by the way!
    Unless they have more kids, this means that Angel is automatically heir, correct? Or if Hope has kids...are they eligible?
    Cathy said she thought Angel looked like his dad and Noelle looked like Joseph (grandpa) at their toddler days, so I wanted to see what they looked like even more older. :lol:

Currently it will be Angel as next heir if Juju and Karlo don't have more babies. Heir has to fall in line leading back to Founder from previous heir. But there is lots of time still. Once Angel becomes a teenager, then the next heir will be picked. Sof if more babies are born, let's hope they're not all girls! :grimace:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif