Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Are we getting tiny pets...?

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    kwanzaabotkwanzaabot Posts: 2,440 Member
    > @Dannydanbo said:
    > lexus20 wrote: »
    >
    > Dannydanbo wrote: »
    >
    > Cats & Dogs. It's in the title. Not Cats & Dogs & Etc.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > But there are foxes too.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Foxes are part of the canine family.

NO foxes are DANGEROUS wild animals! It just made the pack 100 times more of a disappointment.

.......................................................................then don't play them.

Nobody's holding a gun to your head.
    wJbomAo.png
  • Options
    TheLibrarySimTheLibrarySim Posts: 966 Member
    jackjack_k wrote: »
    Just like the birds in Sims Medieval! That's so cool.

Personally, I think we'll get really great cats and dogs with this pack, and sometime in Spring 2018 we'll see a Li'l Critters Game or Stuff Pack. They probably wouldn't have to do too many new animations for one, since all of that will have been worked out with little cats and mini dogs.
    Look at how we got Toddlers in Spring, and are now getting a Toddlers Stuff Pack.

7mQr8Yt.jpg
  • Options
    AwesomeAbsterAwesomeAbster Posts: 61 Member
    I have a theory (probably wrong but whatever) that small pets will be released in a free update patch that will take us all by suprise. After all, it was said on twitter that the Cats & Dogs patch will include a lot of awesome stuff.
    Screen_Shot_2017_11_06_at_7_17_39_AM.png
    ❤️Imagine those toddlers with puppies and kittens in their arms❤️
  • Options
    RamblingNymphRamblingNymph Posts: 13 New Member
    I dunno guys, it seems that there originally weren't any small pets in the Sims 3 Pets trailer. There very well could be small pets in the Sims 4.
  • Options
    LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    At this particular moment I'm all "Who the hell knows?" 'Awesome' free stuff in patches can be Toddlers, or it can be Sims 4's version of PlantSims, or it can be a frikkin' t-shirt.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    There will be no small pets in Cats & Dogs.
  • Options
    PancakesandwichPancakesandwich Posts: 2,038 Member
    Orchid13 wrote: »
    uo_aaronjd wrote: »
    We need tiny pets....gives my cat something to hunt

I mean maybe they can hunt the animals we already got... but still. No horses AND tiny pets... you have got to be kidding me

Horses would be pretty much lame in our closed world. Tiny pets however would be nice to see, but then again they'll probably only be done if progress on the EP is quick enough, and budget high enough.