Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How many more stuff packs do you think we will get , Before an EP?

The person that guesses right wins
we'll give you a full refund. Just make sure you make your request within 24 hours after you first launch the game, within seven days from your date of purchase, or within seven days from the game's release date if you pre-ordered, whichever comes first.
Who said EA doesn't have a sense of humor

Comments

• Options
    littlemissgogolittlemissgogo Posts: 1,808 Member
    Is the prize a horses GP? B)
    6riwm5.png
  • Options
    MrMonty96MrMonty96 Posts: 1,715 Member
    After toddler stuff, none.
  • Options
    IceyJIceyJ Posts: 4,641 Member
    ^^^^ What he said.
  • Options
    rudy8292rudy8292 Posts: 3,410 Member
    One in october.
  • Options
    StormsviewStormsview Posts: 2,603 Member
    Then maybe we will get Canning in October :) I can not see them giving us Laundry when Canning is more useful in the game for people that grow gardens, and family players would have just got a pack.
    we'll give you a full refund. Just make sure you make your request within 24 hours after you first launch the game, within seven days from your date of purchase, or within seven days from the game's release date if you pre-ordered, whichever comes first.
    Who said EA doesn't have a sense of humor
  • Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    Stormsview wrote: »
    Then maybe we will get Canning in October :) I can not see them giving us Laundry when Canning is more useful in the game for people that grow gardens, and family players would have just got a pack.

Yeah, but everyone in life has to do laundry, not everyone who gardens even bothers to can, or even knows how. So, I don't see you getting a canning stuff pack, but maybe ina farm EP....some day.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    midnightpopsiclemidnightpopsicle Posts: 8 New Member
    Well, we have to wait until October for the quarterly teaser. I think that we will get the Cats and Dogs patch at the end of October, Cats and Dogs in the beginning of November and then a stuff pack in the middle of December.