Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Oh my Love: Life After Added

cmbaker16cmbaker16 Posts: 9,172 Member
Welcome to Oh My Love...A bachelorette challenge

Just another Bachelorette challenge but this is my first bachelorette challenge so this shall be fun, I hope! :worried: I had joined @kittymeow Rock n’ Romance bachelor challenge and had fun reading her story and seeing it play out that I decided to try out the challenge for myself.
Guys please welcome your Bachelorette…

Ophelia Urban
2v34pe9.png

After Ophelia was eliminated from Rock n’ Romance, she realized her best friend was right to sign her up. It was time she left her bubble and now that she gained a bit of courage thanks to her friends in Rock n’ Romance she’s decided it’s time to break her loner ways and look for love on her own. So guys are you up to the challenge?

Contestants:
1. Shannen: Peter Crawford
2. kittymeow: Isaac Oakley
3. Icmnfrsh: Isaac "Ike" Schneider
4. Skcaga6: Korbin Wood
5. minjee_kang: Cooper Gresham
6. wendelyne: Roderick Graves
7. KleineMuff: Leo Becker

oh right forgot to mention packs! I have pretty much everything am only missing Luxry Party Stuff, Spooky Stuff and Fitness stuff(think that's what it's called) and I believe that's all i'm missing :smile:
Post edited by cmbaker16 on

Comments

• Options
    ShannenShannen Posts: 2,811 Member
    @cmbaker16 I saw that you was having fun reading the story that Ophelia was in and well it would be nice to read a story including my sim since it's been way too long since I participated in anything sim related so may I reserve a spot please?

@friendsfan367 Hint hint..nudge nudge ;)
  • Options
    @Shannen spot saved :)
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    what now? i'm watching the toddler brocast but can't tell you why just yet. yes i have a secret.
  • Options
    @friendsfan367 But I already know the secret but don't worry, I won't tell nobody ;)

@cmbaker16 Thankyou
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    Shannen wrote: »
    @friendsfan367 But I already know the secret but don't worry, I won't tell nobody ;)

@cmbaker16 Thankyou

why are you nudging me ?
  • Options
    kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    Yay!!! I will submit a guy tomorrow, I'm super excited for this!
  • Options
    kittymeow wrote: »
    Yay!!! I will submit a guy tomorrow, I'm super excited for this!

Yay, me too never done this challenge before so it'll be new for me :)
  • Options
    kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun, it's my first time doing this challenge or any kind of challenge, I'm really enjoying it!
  • Options
    @friendsfan367 I'm sorry..I didn't intend on annoying you..it wasn't my intention and I feel really bad for doing so. I just thought that perhaps you would of liked to join in something like this since you like stories, hence the nudges. I won't do that again, I'm sorry. I honestly didn't know you was watching a broadcast..or even online at the time. :(
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    Shannen wrote: »
    @friendsfan367 I'm sorry..I didn't intend on annoying you..it wasn't my intention and I feel really bad for doing so. I just thought that perhaps you would of liked to join in something like this since you like stories, hence the nudges. I won't do that again, I'm sorry. I honestly didn't know you was watching a broadcast..or even online at the time. :(

i just didn't know what it was so i was asking you and your bestie threw alot at me in 2 days. but i still love you both. and not annoyed i just wasn't sure why i was being nudged it was around4 pm in the afternoon and i had just got back from work. hugs.

keep nudging since work messed up i'm not on the schedule next week.
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Oh, Ophelia does seem lovely.

I did recently create a sim that I wanted to enter into the next Bachelorette challenge I would join. I think now would be a good time to test the waters. :)
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    i have a sim in my story who can]t even get coffe at the windaberg starbuckswithout being hit on. i would enter him but hes married to his bestfriends sister. both my sim the bestfriend is my heir the ya is his sister.
  • Options
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Oh, Ophelia does seem lovely.

I did recently create a sim that I wanted to enter into the next Bachelorette challenge I would join. I think now would be a good time to test the waters. :)

I would love to help you test the waters :D
  • Options
    l7eODUK.jpg
    cxDv10L.jpg
    eoI6MBP.jpg

(Btw, the third outfit isn't part of his normal clothing. You can think of it as one of his movie roles :blush: )

Name: Isaac "Ike" Schneider
    Traits: Goofball, Outgoing, Bookworm
    Background:
    Isaac is a famous movie actor who's known for playing villainous roles. In real life, however, he's very personable and goofy. After getting his BA in literature, Isaac started out playing bit parts until a casting director offered him the part of Lucius in The Dragoon. He's been on a few dates, and rumors keep pairing him up with several high-profile starlets, but Isaac still hasn't found the right girl to start a family with. Maybe being typecast into bad guy roles has made him intimidating.

Growing up, Ike is the oldest of three brothers. The second didn't go to college and started working immediately, but the youngest, George, did, and Ike pays for his tuition. Ike also had a good relationship with his mom growing up, and he really loves her. Any woman he dates comes second to her. Ike hasn't seen his dad much ever since his parents divorced, but he still thinks his dad is a pretty okay guy.

Ike has loved reading since he was a kid, and he often got teased for it in school. He learned to use humor to deflect the insults in order to cope. But since he's a big movie star now, he got the last laugh in the end. Ike really started to break out of his shell in college, where joining the student theater troupe and the literature circle exposed him to lots of different people. He particularly loved doing Shakespeare, even playing the role of Iago in a run of Othello.

Isaac's agent signed him up for this season of The Bachelorette, thinking it would be good exposure for him. With no prior commitments and no current relationships, Isaac didn't mind much. Will he truly fall for Ophelia throughout the show, or will his appearance remain a mere publicity stunt for him?

Gallery ID: icemanfresh
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    i have a sim in my story who can]t even get coffe at the windaberg starbuckswithout being hit on. i would enter him but hes married to his bestfriends sister. both my sim the bestfriend is my heir the ya is his sister.

What about a long-lost twin brother? :D

• Options
    @icmnfrsh yay the first guy, who is adorable might I add :wink:
  • Options
    He was designed for maximum adorableness after all. :D

Oh, and btw, I downloaded Ophelia and looked at what their offspring would look like in CAS. (I'm weird like that) Most of them looked okay to good-looking.

It's just that sometimes I'd try pairing two attractive sims together, but their genes don't mix well, so the resulting offspring are monstrosities of nature that should never see the light of day. :D So it's good that Ophelia and Isaac would mix well together if they do end up a couple who has kids.

• Options
    Skcaga6Skcaga6 Posts: 3,399 Member
    Getting a man all ready for you now :)
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • Options
    PurplishSimEaterPurplishSimEater Posts: 563 Member
    I love Ophelia, but since I don't have time to play/make Sims at the moment consider me a devout reader.

@icmnfrsh Lol on the attractive Sims gene thing - I like my legacy founder and her partner as a couple, but man, are their kids funky-looking. I blame his extremely dominant tiny eyes - they don't always translate well onto other DNA combos. :lol:
    Works in Progress: Fitzgerald Family Fables
    House: Ravenclaw/Pukwudgie | Wand: 12 1/4", Spruce & Phoenix Feather, Hard flexibility | Patronus: Black & White Cat
  • Options
    Any extreme features tend to look bad in other combos, really. I think it's because the game has a hard time mixing or blending certain features in a way that makes sense.

• Options
    @icmnfrsh I like to look at sims offsprings too when looking to pair them up :) I had one a female sim of mine pair up with a male in-game sim and I didn't think much of it cause i thought they made a cute couple but when they had a kid her eyes were so tiny! had to tweak them a bout so they looked a bit bigger and fit her face lol

@Skcaga6 I can't wait to meet him!

@PurplishSimEater I can't wait to have something for my first reader to read :D
  • Options
    Thankfully we have CAS full edit mode. Because there's no way I'm going to accept that two hot sims have a kid that's more hideous than reasonable.

• Options
    Oh, and I can't wait to meet the competition as well. ;) It's fun seeing everyone's creations in these challenges.

• Options
    minjee_kangminjee_kang Posts: 285 Member
    edited August 2017
    Oooh I just checked this, and I'd be glad to participate! Ophelia <3 Give me a sec, I'll be back! :)
    Wait, well - it's 4 AM here and I've got things to do in the morning... so I'll be back tomorrow? :wink:
  • Options
    @minjee_Kang sure come back tomorrow, I'll save you a spot :)