Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Fringe

Comments

• Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    Jes2G wrote: »
    Jes2G wrote: »
    *tip toes in*
    *discovers people talking about me*
    *runs to the nearest exit*

:p

pulls you back you hide from me enough

pffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and we only said nice things.

I know. You know I run from the spotlight.

and your job still amuses me.
  • Options
    CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member
    @Jes2G Your new banner for Juliana is gorgeous!

@friendsfan367 Hiya! And what's this I see in your conversation with Jes last week? You're trying to be me? I've been trying to be you! (Oh! Is this what sibling rivalry is? :D )
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options
    CathyTea wrote: »

@friendsfan367 Hiya! And what's this I see in your conversation with Jes last week? You're trying to be me? I've been trying to be you! (Oh! Is this what sibling rivalry is? :D )

we only had one fight so far and it was a year ago hardly a rivalary.
  • Options
    edited October 2017

i don't want to be you. i mean i love you but my life is easy your always busy. and find new stuff to get in too. or 2 or 3.
  • Options
    edited October 2017

but jes2g said if you enjoy what your writing that will show . so write for you and don't worry your not cathtea. trust me her life is busy so be yourself.

This was what I was joking/asking about...

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,757 Member
    @CathyTea did you read my Literally Romance and my 7.6 Swanson chapters yet?
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    MadameLee wrote: »
    @CathyTea did you read my Literally Romance and my 7.6 Swanson chapters yet?

I did! I just caught up on all your chapters now. I wanted to wait until you were back so they'd be fresh in my memory. I especially liked "Rant."

• Options
    edited October 2017

but jes2g said if you enjoy what your writing that will show . so write for you and don't worry your not cathtea. trust me her life is busy so be yourself.

i was rolling virtual dice last week because i couldn't decide which bender to write. the dice landed on 6 so adrian. and i mentioned to jes i was enjoying writing him because while its simaller to ayden adrien presents me with a few new storylines. you know one already . he fell for his brothers baby mom. then theres the 4 kids he raises on his own and the latest curve iwgich i still have to figure out is his girlfriend daughters dad is married to both a man and woman.

anyway i said sunday i didn't want to roll dice i just wanted to explore adrien for a while and jes said if i'm enjoying writing him my readers will see that.
    so she convinced me to keep writing adrien. now i have to figure out how to introduce ericas dad without sounding dum or insesitive.

you know i love your teasing.

and i still think being you is hard. lol

looks sweet. love you.
  • Options
    AdamsEve1231AdamsEve1231 Posts: 7,035 Member

i was rolling virtual dice last week because i couldn't decide which bender to write. the dice landed on 6 so adrian. and i mentioned to jes i was enjoying writing him because while its simaller to ayden adrien presents me with a few new storylines. you know one already . he fell for his brothers baby mom. then theres the 4 kids he raises on his own and the latest curve iwgich i still have to figure out is his girlfriend daughters dad is married to both a man and woman.

anyway i said sunday i didn't want to roll dice i just wanted to explore adrien for a while and jes said if i'm enjoying writing him my readers will see that.
    so she convinced me to keep writing adrien. now i have to figure out how to introduce ericas dad without sounding dum or insesitive.

I'm glad virtual dice are working for you, @friendsfan367. :)
    With these forums closing down, stay connected.

Find me elsewhere:
    My EA App ID: livinasimminlife
    Livin' A Simmin' Life Stories
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options

I'm glad virtual dice are working for you, @friendsfan367. :)

i found adriens girlfrinds daughter father. hes married to a man and a woman. i don't know how to write that if i didn't love the benders so much my life would be less complicated.
  • Options
    AdamsEve1231AdamsEve1231 Posts: 7,035 Member
    edited October 2017
    i found adriens girlfrinds daughter father. hes married to a man and a woman. i don't know how to write that if i didn't love the benders so much my life would be less complicated.

@friendsfan367 If I didn't love Kass, it would be hard to write her some days...
    ...or Bella...
    ...or The Rackets...
    ...I think all my characters are complicated. :p

With these forums closing down, stay connected.

Find me elsewhere:
    My EA App ID: livinasimminlife
    Livin' A Simmin' Life Stories
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options
    Jes2GJes2G Posts: 13,032 Member

Thank you!
    forum_final.png

Read Delicious Dishes & Dreams and more Stories By Jes2G!
    Origin ID: Jes2G | Forum Thread | Twitter | Tumblr
  • Options
    Pegasus143Pegasus143 Posts: 2,490 Member
    @CathyTea Back to the music talk... I got selected for an inter-school honors orchestra, and I'm super excited!!! We're playing Elgar's Nimrod and Tchaikovsky's March Slave!
  • Options
    MegglesMeggles Posts: 4,109 Member
    Pegasus143 wrote: »
    @CathyTea Back to the music talk... I got selected for an inter-school honors orchestra, and I'm super excited!!! We're playing Elgar's Nimrod and Tchaikovsky's March Slave!

@Pegasus143 I love BOTH of those pieces!!!! :love:
    Gifs are broken but click here for my blog with all my stories :)
    House: Hufflepuff | Wand: Ebony wood w/a unicorn hair core, 9 ¾"
    Origin ID: meggles87 | twitter | simblr
  • Options
    Pegasus143Pegasus143 Posts: 2,490 Member
    Meggles wrote: »
    Pegasus143 wrote: »

@Pegasus143 I love BOTH of those pieces!!!! :love:
    I listened to them this morning and they bob sound so amazing! I can't wait to get the sheet music tomorrow!
  • Options

@friendsfan367 If I didn't love Kass, it would be hard to write her some days...
    ...or Bella...
    ...or The Rackets...

oh good you understood what i said.
  • Options
    StoriedStormStoriedStorm Posts: 3,004 Member
    edited October 2017

...or Bella...
    ...or The Rackets...

oh good you understood what i said.

I'm currently on a different part of this concept right now. I like my characters so now I feel absolutely horrible about things I just had to do to them in my story. I think I'm starting to relate more with @CitizenErased14 as a writer :tongue: Seriously citizen how do you do it, I just feel so guilty right now :heartbreak: I just look at them and am just like I am so sorry you two. I'm so so sorry for what I've done :tongue:
  • Options
    CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    Hahaha being an evil author is a difficult burden to bear @AuroraLockwood
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    @AuroraLockwood I think I'm a more evil author then @CitizenErased14
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options

To be fair I was more poking fun at her because I remember numerous cases of her coming into the forums feeling horrible about what she had just done to Lucas and Evelyn in Dust to Dust.
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    Hahaha being an evil author is a difficult burden to bear @AuroraLockwood

@CitizenErased14 Yes it is. Luckily I'm done on chapters for the week because I can't look at them right now without just feeling like I'm a horrible person inside :lol:
  • Options

To be fair I was more poking fun at her because I remember numerous cases of her coming into the forums feeling horrible about what she had just done to Lucas and Evelyn in Dust to Dust.

I know you're joking around.. I was too..
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    lisabee2lisabee2 Posts: 3,708 Member
    lisabee2 wrote: »
    Hello, @lisabee2. *waves back*

<3@AdamsEve1231 TY for the wave ...

and @friendsfan367 .. G'night John Boy <3 G'night Paw <3 G'night Maw <3

(LOL ref "hi. i like this rule it reminds me of the waltons. tv show because supposedly they went around saying goodnight back and forth. i haven't seen it."

this cracked me up yeah for 2 days the thread was just me and adam and eve saying hi and bye to each other .

Hilarious! <3

Also saying hi to @MadameLee who was the last to post in here <3

Stopping by for NO reason just to say HI ... been in game placing the autumn mod and marveling over how pretty it is <3
    SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    New readers can visit here first: In-a-NUTSHELL
    #EAgamechanger
  • Options
    Hello, @lisabee2. *waves back*

<3@AdamsEve1231 TY for the wave ...

and @friendsfan367 .. G'night John Boy <3 G'night Paw <3 G'night Maw <3

(LOL ref "hi. i like this rule it reminds me of the waltons. tv show because supposedly they went around saying goodnight back and forth. i haven't seen it."

this cracked me up yeah for 2 days the thread was just me and adam and eve saying hi and bye to each other .

Hilarious! <3

Also saying hi to @MadameLee who was the last to post in here <3

Stopping by for NO reason just to say HI ... been in game placing the autumn mod and marveling over how pretty it is <3

hello!! I'm just hoping that someone on the Sims studio can create a pose with headphones which are non-musical
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    15aewar15aewar Posts: 1,051 Member
    I just got done making a video of the latest chapter of the Shadow Over Newcrest. Do any of you guys make videos of your work, or is it just me? :P