Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Pets EP expectations list and reality

Orchid13Orchid13 Posts: 8,823 Member
I decided to put together a list of expectations I've got for the sims 4 pets EP. I'm considering that it's a game from 2017 and that it has taken forever. Once the game is released I will see how many things from the list actually made it into the game. I will add some of your ideas if I think they belong in this EP as well.

List

- Playable pets: dogs, cats and horses. During every single stage (exposure bar for all of them)
- Pets CAS: breeds, fur, ears, tales, eyes, skin details, accessories (collars, outfits, hair accessories, horse stuff)
- Traits: at least 7 to pick from and pets will have 2 traits. (Trainable trait system)
- Pet stages: puppy/kitten/baby foal, adult and elder

- New sim traits: dog lover, cat lover, allergic to cats, animal lover, hates animals
- Aspiration: Horse trainer superstar, cat lady and dogs best friend, miniature zoo
- CAS style: Rural and special outfits relates to equestrians

- New rural world

- Build mode: Building a stable, various tools and systems to control new vermin types (traps, seonsors, fences)
- Buy mode: Rural objects, small pets you get to feed with different choices and play with. Bring sawing machines. Dog houses for indoors and outdoors, several cat toys and obstacles for horses, scare crow, new fish tanks, outdoor aviary, tanks that can hold more than one type of animal.
- Sims can use the computer to buy dog food and leashes to walk/jog with their dogs.

- Skills: equestrian, trainer, sewing, falcony skill, croquet,
- Pet skills: hunting, agility, speed, jumping, fishing, barrel, dock
- Small pets: Talking skill, falconry, breeding system
- Animals learn different tricks
- Hidden skill: Bull riding.

- Animations: play fetch/frisbee, toddler and pets interactions, animals can swim, dogs and cats can sleep with owners, hay wohoo, several interactions with birds, training, horse training, playing with cats, cats can climb trees (they get stuck you rescue them), dogs chase mailman, dogs eat trash, dogs drink water from the toilet and pool, cats can destroy harvestables, cats chase mice, dogs and cats can destroy furniture, cats and dogs can scratch/bite, sims can carry small breeds and kittens and puppies, sims can train wild horses, bee keeping, go on hunts with your pets, find smaller pets to keep, pest control and vermin on your lot, wild animals dump garbage and may steal harvestables, deers can eat crops, play croquet with other sims, animals can claim specific sims, sims can actually feed fish and clean their tanks, bull riding.
- New animals: The racoon (El bandido), deer.

- Pet fairs: dog competionts (tricks), beauty contests, buy exclusive items (shirts, collars, food bowls), sims can sell puppies and kittens or give them up for adoption, sims can buy food, formal breed shows, pet related skill competitions, show off small pet collections.
- Horse competitions.

Careers: Vets, firemen and cops (they can choose to have a pet sidekick) , obedience trainer (part time job) dog walker (part time job)
Others: You can take your horses and dogs with you around town and leave them outside community lots or have them join you outside certain places. For example: Coffee places. Pets can help you with collectibles and cats can help you fish.
Pet careers: Rescue pet, vermin control, police animal

Radio Stations: Country, R&B and Hip Hop

Bonus for EPs and GPs: active cops can have their dogs help them out for tasks. You can own a pet store. Dogs can annoy your neighbors. You can have a dog owner club. Pets can join you when you go on vacation. Become part of a breed showclub then have your sms host a judging booth or build obstacle courses to judge competitions in.

Suggestions from the following simmers are also included:

@12JEREMIA
@VentusMatt
@BeJaWa

Reality

List

- Pets CAS: breeds, fur, ears, tales, eyes, skin details, accessories (collars, outfits, hair accessories)
- Traits: at least 7 to pick from and pets will have 2 traits. (Trainable trait system)
- Pet stages: puppy/kitten/, adult and elder

- New sim traits: dog lover, cat lover
- CAS style: Winter-fall more mature clothing

- New bay looking world

- Build mode: Nothing New. Maybe new roofs?
- Buy mode: Jungle play sets for cats, and obstacles for pets, new fish tank

- Skills: trainer, Pet care (vet)
- Pet skills: obstacle course
- Cats and dogs learn different tricks

- Animations: play fetch, toddler and pets interactions, dogs can swim, cats can sleep with owners, playing with cats, cats can climb almost anything, dogs chase mailman, dogs eat trash, dogs drink water from the toilet , cats chase mice, dogs and cats can destroy furniture, cats and dogs can scratch/bite, sims can carry small breeds and kittens and puppies.
- New animals: “racoon” “Fox”

- Pet fairs: dog competionts (tricks), sims can give up puppies and kittens for adoption, sims can buy food, pet related skill competitions.

Business: Vet clinic. They heal animals and make treats for them. Must own a clinic to “be” a vet.
Others: You can take your cats and dogs with you around town and leave them outside community lots or have them join you outside certain places. For example: Coffee places.

Radio Stations: 1 new station. Forgot the name.

Bonus for EPs and GPs: . You can have a dog owner club. Pets can join you when you go on vacation.

Stuff that wasn’t mentioned:
- Roomba or whatever for cats to get on
- Tools to draw on dogs
- Beach
21mbz47.jpg
Post edited by Orchid13 on

Comments

• Options
    JumpingTrainsJumpingTrains Posts: 442 Member
    I LOVE your ideas!

I'd also throw in bee keeping as a minor type of pet to go along with the farm theme.
  • Options
    I LOVE your ideas!

I'd also throw in bee keeping as a minor type of pet to go along with the farm theme.

I like it! I'll add it!
    21mbz47.jpg
  • Options
    12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    Country (a real country station, cause backyard is not the real one!)
    Hip hop (that's what I really want since City Living didn't add one!)
    R&B (that's what I also want since Dine Out and Parenthood didn't add one!)
  • Options
    SimalleyaileSimalleyaile Posts: 865 Member
    Cat lady Aspiration! :D I'd love to play that. some of the goals: own a cat, swing a cat, throw a cat ... thinking of The Simspsons here, love that crazy cat lady.

I definitely would love to train my dog in the Agility Skill, and then go to the dog park and run around the course with him. I hope we get something new and interesting for dogs this time.
  • Options
    12JEREMIA wrote: »
    Country (a real country station, cause backyard is not the real one!)
    Hip hop (that's what I really want since City Living didn't add one!)
    R&B (that's what I also want since Dine Out and Parenthood didn't add one!)

Added it. I would only expect R&B. I'm guessing Hip Hop is too much work and backyard counts as country.
    Cat lady Aspiration! :D I'd love to play that. some of the goals: own a cat, swing a cat, throw a cat ... thinking of The Simspsons here, love that crazy cat lady.

I definitely would love to train my dog in the Agility Skill, and then go to the dog park and run around the course with him. I hope we get something new and interesting for dogs this time.

I loved the aspirations!!!
    21mbz47.jpg
  • Options
    VentusMattVentusMatt Posts: 1,028 Member
    How about not only allergic to cats but allergic to dogs as well. Also hates animals and animal lover.

Aspirations - Miniture Zoo, small animal collection apirations.
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    VentusMatt wrote: »
    How about not only allergic to cats but allergic to dogs as well. Also hates animals and animal lover.

I thought about it, but are people often allergic to dogs? I just said cats cause it seems more common. Hate animals and animal lover sound good though same with miniature zoo so I will add them. Let me know your thought about what I said about allergic to dogs :)@VentusMatt
    21mbz47.jpg
  • Options
    12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    Oh and a Farmer as a career XD
  • Options
    12JEREMIA wrote: »
    Oh and a Farmer as a career XD

Hahaha I can tell you for sure that won't happen
    21mbz47.jpg
  • Options
    kmarks0707kmarks0707 Posts: 37 Member
    > @Orchid13 said:
    > VentusMatt wrote: »
    >
    > How about not only allergic to cats but allergic to dogs as well. Also hates animals and animal lover.
    >
    > Aspirations - Miniture Zoo, small animal collection apirations.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > I thought about it, but are people often allergic to dogs? I just said cats cause it seems more common. Hate animals and animal lover sound good though same with miniature zoo so I will add them. Let me know your thought about what I said about allergic to dogs :) @VentusMatt

Yep...my middle (out of 3 boys) is indeed allergic to dogs. Showed up on his skin allergy test...didn't know that was a real thing until that day :)
  • Options
    ShadowmarkedShadowmarked Posts: 1,054 Member
    edited July 2017
    Orchid13 wrote: »
    I decided to put together a list of expectations I've got for the sims 4 pets EP. I'm considering that it's a game from 2017 and that it has taken forever. Once the game is released I will see how many things from the list actually made it into the game. I will add some of your ideas if I think they belong in this EP as well.

List

- Playable pets: dogs, cats and horses
    - Pets CAS: breeds, fur, ears, tales, eyes, skin details, accessories (collars, outfits, hair accessories, horse stuff)
    - Traits: at least 7 to pick from and pets will have 2 traits.
    - Pet stages: puppy/kitten/baby horse, adult and elder

- New sim traits: dog lover, cat lover, allergic to cats, animal lover, hates animals
    - Aspiration: Horse trainer superstar, cat lady and dogs best friend, miniature zoo

- New rural world

- Build mode: Building a stable
    - Buy mode: Rural objects, small pets you get to feed with different choices and play with. Bring sawing machines. Dog houses for indoors and outdoors, several cat toys and obstacles for horses. Nectar making.
    - Sims can use the computer to buy dog food and leashes to walk/jog with their dogs.

- Skills: equestrian, trainer, sawing, nectar making

- Animations: play fetch/frisbee, toddler and pets interactions, animals can swim, dogs and cats can sleep with owners, hay wohoo, several interactions with birds, training, horse training, playing with cats, cats can climb trees (they get stuck you rescue them), dogs chase mailman, dogs eat trash, dogs drink water from the toilet and pool, cats can destroy harvestables, cats chase mice, dogs and cats can destroy furniture, cats and dogs can scratch/bite, sims can carry small breeds and kittens and puppies, sims can train wild horses, bee keeping.

- Pet fairs: dog competionts, beauty contests, buy exclusive items (shirts, collars, food bowls), sims can sell puppies and kittens or give them up for adoption, sims can buy food.
    - Horse competitions.

Careers: Vets, firemen and cops (they can choose to have a pet sidekick)
    Others: You can take your horses and dogs with you around town and leave them outside community lots or have them join you outside certain places. For example: Coffee places. Pets can help you with collectibles and cats can help you fish.

Bonus for EPs and GPs: active cops can have their dogs help them out for tasks. You can own a pet store. Dogs can annoy your neighbors. You can have a dog owner club. Pets can join you when you go on vacation.

@12JEREMIA
    @VentusMatt
    Love your ideas. Now I'm going to dump a ton of mine on you becaue I have been thinking about this a lot and have a ton :p
    Also a baby horse is called a colt. If you want to be more formal :) .

My suggestions:
    Trainable traits for pets similar to parenthood system

An exposure bar for kittens/puppies/and colts: this will determine if pets will be more tolerant of strangers latter in life and things like a failure to expose a pet to children may leave the pet with with a dislikes children trait.

Unique pet skills
    Hunting for cats and dogs
    Agility for cats and dogs
    Racing/speed for horses cats and dogs
    Jumping for horses
    Dogsled racing for dogs
    Fishing for cats
    Barrel racing for horses
    Dock jumping for dogs

Skill for sims
    Animal handling- how well a sim trains animals, handles small animals, and works in animal pens -mentioned in OP as trainer I think.
    Falconry skill- self explanatory
    Riding skill- how well a sim rides a horse- mentioned in OP as equestrian
    Croquet- sport skill
    Preserving- make jerky dried fruits jams and cheeses with this skill
    And I would like to expand nectar makeing to be brewing, then it can make nectar, sim beer, sim whisky, juice(as in actual fruit juice) etc. and other bevaragey things.

For rabbits and ferrets be able to run agility courses in competitions
    Talking skill for parrots
    Falconry for large birds
    Other small animals have a breeding system like frogs currently have

To add to pet fairs
    Have a formal breed system that recognizes up to 5 traits for a breed then hold competitions on best looking pets(to expand on your idea of a breed system)
    Have trick shows
    Have competitions relating to hunting, agility, sled racing, racing. jumping ect. all the pet skills basically
    Show off small animal collections at fairs and be able to do falconry, rabbit/ferrite agility and show case parrots talking skills.
    Become a part of a breed club then have your sim host a judging booth or build obstacles courses to judge competitions in.

Jobs
    Become an obedience trainer or a dog walker as a part time job

Animal jobs
    Companion pet
    Rescue pet
    Vermin control
    Police animal
    Animal star

Horses, dogs and cats all get to learn different tricks

New things/animations/socials
    Ride in sleds/carriages pulled by horses or dogs
    Toddler wagons that can be pulled by dogs or an older sim
    Go on hunts with your animals. Find meats and eggs, or smaller pets to keep. As well control pests and vermin on your lot.
    New gopher, racoon, deer, and fox vermin types. Racoons dump garbage and may steal harvestables off the bush. Gophers dig holes and in your yard. Foxes will impact animal pen production, and deer will eat and potentally kill crops.
    Various tools and systems to control new vermin types (traps, sensor systems that zap intruders, fences.)
    play croquet with other sims (both on the ground or on horseback)
    Have animals claim child and younger sims of their own. (when this happens they try to take care of these sims to the best of their ability and will get angry at any other sim or pet that tries to do a mean interaction with the claimed sim. Including the kids actual parents)

Other traits for sims:
    Allergic to dogs
    Allergic to horses
    - previously mentioned by @VentusMatt

Have animal pens for cows, pigs, sheep, chickens, and goats that can hold up to ten of said animal. Take care of these and get meat, milk, and eggs which will be added as ingredient in recipies.
    Have feild plots, this will allow multipul plants of the same type be planted together. Function similar to animal pens but for plants.

Plough feilds with horses or more modern tech. Or by hand if you choose

New fish tanks, and small animal tanks that can hold more than one animal at a time. Including one for frogs.
    Out door aviary to go sit in and interact with the birds you have collected

New bull riding ride. Have your Sims try to stay on, athletic and riding skills boost performance

Might have more latter but I think this is plenty for right now.
    Post edited by Shadowmarked on
  • Options

I thought about it, but are people often allergic to dogs? I just said cats cause it seems more common. Hate animals and animal lover sound good though same with miniature zoo so I will add them. Let me know your thought about what I said about allergic to dogs :)@VentusMatt

Ha I missed reading somethings, so I'm going to be editing my first post. There are plenty of people allergic to both dogs and horses as well as cats I know a handful of both, plus seperating them out can kinda be like a dislikes one kind of animal but is still fine with all the others when playing.
  • Options
    VentusMattVentusMatt Posts: 1,028 Member
    @Orchid13 Honestly I kinda feel like allergies should be hidden traits like left handed and right handed. Most people don't know their allergic until they experience it first hand and I think our sims should experience the same thing.
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    @Orchid13 Honestly I kinda feel like allergies should be hidden traits like left handed and right handed. Most people don't know their allergic until they experience it first hand and I think our sims should experience the same thing.

If we change the allergic traits to dislikes cats dogs and horses it would open up more story telling freedom. A sim can dislike cats but love dogs seems realistic so having just dislikes animals feels to broad.

Otherwise agreed allergies should probably be hidden.

Edit: I had a thought and didn't want to double post
    @Orchid13 what do you mean by sawing as a skill? Do you mean like cutting up wood or is it a typo and you ment sewing as in making clothing?
    I ask because I read it as sewing the first time but if it isn't sewing I would also like a sewing skill to be added I feel like it would fit the country theme.
  • Options
    BeJaWa wrote: »

If we change the allergic traits to dislikes cats dogs and horses it would open up more story telling freedom. A sim can dislike cats but love dogs seems realistic so having just dislikes animals feels to broad.

Otherwise agreed allergies should probably be hidden.

Edit: I had a thought and didn't want to double post
    @Orchid13 what do you mean by sawing as a skill? Do you mean like cutting up wood or is it a typo and you ment sewing as in making clothing?
    I ask because I read it as sewing the first time but if it isn't sewing I would also like a sewing skill to be added I feel like it would fit the country theme.

Lol sorry misspell I'll fix it
    21mbz47.jpg
  • Options

Mmmm yeah maybe... what if I purposely want my sim to be allergic though. Kind of like the vegetarian thing. That's why I didn't think of it as hidden
    21mbz47.jpg
  • Options

Ha I missed reading somethings, so I'm going to be editing my first post. There are plenty of people allergic to both dogs and horses as well as cats I know a handful of both, plus seperating them out can kinda be like a dislikes one kind of animal but is still fine with all the others when playing.

I'll read your ideas :) right now everything is a bit crazy for me and I'm on my phone lol
    21mbz47.jpg
  • Options
    simgamesimgame Posts: 538 Member
    I really hope this time we can create puppies. Cause in the sims 3, we only could make them but we couldn't create them in create a pet
  • Options
    Cherryrose_xCherryrose_x Posts: 524 Member
    I feel mean pointing this out. Sorry!!

But a baby horse is a foal. Colt is a male foal and filly a female.

Anyway, I love all these ideas (especially the hidden allergies!) and I seriously hope pets comes out soon! Tried to go back to 3 just for pets, but I can't switch back as easy as some other simmers! :(
    Gallery name: Anna-Banna
  • Options
    But it's pretty clear that we won't have horses, I don't want to ruin your hopes but since there have been many leaks of dogs and cat but none of horses, it's safe to say that they won't be in the pack. And the name of the expension pack apparently is dogs and cats so ...

And I get that these are just rumors but since all the other rumors of other expansion ... have been true, I guess these will be true asswell (sorry if my english is bad)

Have a nice day!
  • Options

Anyway, I love all these ideas (especially the hidden allergies!) and I seriously hope pets comes out soon! Tried to go back to 3 just for pets, but I can't switch back as easy as some other simmers! :(

Thank you!!! It's vbeen driving me crazy! I like to believe that my english is pretty good, but, I totally forgot what a baby horse was called.
    simgame wrote: »
    But it's pretty clear that we won't have horses, I don't want to ruin your hopes but since there have been many leaks of dogs and cat but none of horses, it's safe to say that they won't be in the pack. And the name of the expension pack apparently is dogs and cats so ...

And I get that these are just rumors but since all the other rumors of other expansion ... have been true, I guess these will be true asswell (sorry if my english is bad)

Have a nice day!

Honestly, I'm pretty sure we won't have them either. I'm making this thread to what most simmers hope to have in this EP considering its coming out in 2017 and that it has taken quite a long time. Once it gets released I will point out the stuff we actually got, to see how far behind the game is , as to what our expectations are.

Also, I'm trying to keep this extremely realistic, thats why i'll probably leave out some suggestions, even if i reaaaaally like them. For example: A real farm feature
    21mbz47.jpg
  • Options

Oops, I always mix up foal and colt. Good catch I don't think it's mean either I did the same thing (but I was wrong :D )

I'll read your ideas :) right now everything is a bit crazy for me and I'm on my phone lol

:p lol sorry I sometimes get too excited when people say share ideas :D happens to be I really like brainstorming. Phones always make things hard.
  • Options

Thank you!!! It's vbeen driving me crazy! I like to believe that my english is pretty good, but, I totally forgot what a baby horse was called.

Have a nice day!

Honestly, I'm pretty sure we won't have them either. I'm making this thread to what most simmers hope to have in this EP considering its coming out in 2017 and that it has taken quite a long time. Once it gets released I will point out the stuff we actually got, to see how far behind the game is , as to what our expectations are.

Also, I'm trying to keep this extremely realistic, thats why i'll probably leave out some suggestions, even if i reaaaaally like them. For example: A real farm feature

Omg farms would be sooooo dope
  • Options

List

- Playable pets: dogs, cats and horses
    - Traits: at least 7 to pick from and pets will have 2 traits.
    - Pet stages: puppy/kitten/baby horse, adult and elder

- New rural world

- Build mode: Building a stable
    - Buy mode: Rural objects, small pets you get to feed with different choices and play with. Bring sawing machines. Dog houses for indoors and outdoors, several cat toys and obstacles for horses. Nectar making.

- Skills: equestrian, trainer, sawing, nectar making

- Animations: play fetch/frisbee, toddler and pets interactions, animals can swim, dogs and cats can sleep with owners, hay wohoo, several interactions with birds, training, horse training, playing with cats, cats can climb trees (they get stuck you rescue them), dogs chase mailman, dogs eat trash, dogs drink water from the toilet and pool, cats can destroy harvestables, cats chase mice, dogs and cats can destroy furniture, cats and dogs can scratch/bite, sims can carry small breeds and kittens and puppies, sims can train wild horses, bee keeping.

- Pet fairs: dog competionts, beauty contests, buy exclusive items (shirts, collars, food bowls), sims can sell puppies and kittens or give them up for adoption, sims can buy food.
    - Horse competitions.

Careers: Vets, firemen and cops (they can choose to have a pet sidekick)

Bonus for EPs and GPs: active cops can have their dogs help them out for tasks. You can own a pet store. Dogs can annoy your neighbors. You can have a dog owner club. Pets can join you when you go on vacation.

@12JEREMIA
    @VentusMatt
    Love your ideas. Now I'm going to dump a ton of mine on you becaue I have been thinking about this a lot and have a ton :p
    Also a baby horse is called a colt. If you want to be more formal :) .

My suggestions:
    Trainable traits for pets similar to parenthood system

An exposure bar for kittens/puppies/and colts: this will determine if pets will be more tolerant of strangers latter in life and things like a failure to expose a pet to children may leave the pet with with a dislikes children trait.

Unique pet skills
    Hunting for cats and dogs
    Agility for cats and dogs
    Racing/speed for horses cats and dogs
    Jumping for horses
    Dogsled racing for dogs
    Fishing for cats
    Barrel racing for horses
    Dock jumping for dogs

Skill for sims
    Animal handling- how well a sim trains animals, handles small animals, and works in animal pens -mentioned in OP as trainer I think.
    Falconry skill- self explanatory
    Riding skill- how well a sim rides a horse- mentioned in OP as equestrian
    Croquet- sport skill
    Preserving- make jerky dried fruits jams and cheeses with this skill
    And I would like to expand nectar makeing to be brewing, then it can make nectar, sim beer, sim whisky, juice(as in actual fruit juice) etc. and other bevaragey things.

For rabbits and ferrets be able to run agility courses in competitions
    Talking skill for parrots
    Falconry for large birds
    Other small animals have a breeding system like frogs currently have

To add to pet fairs
    Have a formal breed system that recognizes up to 5 traits for a breed then hold competitions on best looking pets(to expand on your idea of a breed system)
    Have trick shows
    Have competitions relating to hunting, agility, sled racing, racing. jumping ect. all the pet skills basically
    Show off small animal collections at fairs and be able to do falconry, rabbit/ferrite agility and show case parrots talking skills.
    Become a part of a breed club then have your sim host a judging booth or build obstacles courses to judge competitions in.

Jobs
    Become an obedience trainer or a dog walker as a part time job

Animal jobs
    Companion pet
    Rescue pet
    Vermin control
    Police animal
    Animal star

Horses, dogs and cats all get to learn different tricks

New things/animations/socials
    Ride in sleds/carriages pulled by horses or dogs
    Toddler wagons that can be pulled by dogs or an older sim
    Go on hunts with your animals. Find meats and eggs, or smaller pets to keep. As well control pests and vermin on your lot.
    New gopher, racoon, deer, and fox vermin types. Racoons dump garbage and may steal harvestables off the bush. Gophers dig holes and in your yard. Foxes will impact animal pen production, and deer will eat and potentally kill crops.
    Various tools and systems to control new vermin types (traps, sensor systems that zap intruders, fences.)
    play croquet with other sims (both on the ground or on horseback)
    Have animals claim child and younger sims of their own. (when this happens they try to take care of these sims to the best of their ability and will get angry at any other sim or pet that tries to do a mean interaction with the claimed sim. Including the kids actual parents)

Other traits for sims:
    Allergic to dogs
    Allergic to horses
    - previously mentioned by @VentusMatt

Have animal pens for cows, pigs, sheep, chickens, and goats that can hold up to ten of said animal. Take care of these and get meat, milk, and eggs which will be added as ingredient in recipies.
    Have feild plots, this will allow multipul plants of the same type be planted together. Function similar to animal pens but for plants.

Plough feilds with horses or more modern tech. Or by hand if you choose

New fish tanks, and small animal tanks that can hold more than one animal at a time. Including one for frogs.
    Out door aviary to go sit in and interact with the birds you have collected

New bull riding ride. Have your Sims try to stay on, athletic and riding skills boost performance

Might have more latter but I think this is plenty for right now.

Hey! I added most of your ideas :) I had to leave out sled cause im sure because we have no seasons it wont be possible. I also had to leave out food preserving and even my nectar making since they were ideas for eco living so they probably didn't make it to pets since its an earlier production. I included the deer and the racoon and i also named it "El Bandido" cause I think thats the name it was given in the original sims. I loved your ideas! Especially the farm ones, but I also had to leave them out cause I'm sure if we get farming it will have to be a GP :/ i wish i could have higher expectations.
    21mbz47.jpg
  • Options

Have a nice day!

Omg farms would be sooooo dope

Guessing it could be a GP if we are lucky
    21mbz47.jpg