Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Clubs you've created for your sims!

What kind of clubs have you created for your sims?

I created a Gaming club for my sims, called the Gamer Fanatics, and I added an arcade for my sims so they can play games. I also added a foosball table and darts for my sims to enjoy. The arcade has an oldish style, with graffiti on the walls and the wallpaper is a brick style. So far I have 4 members in my club (including myself). There is my sim, Candy, Joaquin and Sergio. My club uniform is a cool type of outfit. For girls, there is a bomber jacket, white top, white skinny jeans, black converse shoes and a white backwards cap. For men, there is another bomber jacket (to be honest there it's more of a leather jacket) white top, white jeans, black converse shoes and a white backwards cap. The club is hosted when my sim doesn't work (3 days a week, with Sunday a day off.) Well, basically that's it.

So, what kind of clubs have you made for your sims?

Comments

• Options
    lasummerblasummerb Posts: 2,761 Member
    My first club The Navy Stunnas. It was just kinda a funny name because all the members are Rihanna fans and are beautiful. They go out to clubs, festivals, hangout, etc. It's a club for women, headed by my main Sim, Ayana. She also just started a new club called The Delta Ladies, which is more cultural, like going to museums, eating fine food, reading good books, taking yoga, etc. The Finest is a club started by my food critic, Shoshannah, everyone must have cooking skills. They get together and cook, drink nectar, mix drinks, talk about food, etc. I also have a new bowling club, started by one of my guys, Rico. The club is called 7trikers. It's just him and some of his friends. I don't think I have any other clubs right now, but I plan on making more soon.
  • Options
    iiomqilovesimsiiomqilovesims Posts: 281 Member
    Bump !
  • Options
    MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    My two favorite groups:

Briarwood Elite, is a group of Six... maybe Seven of the richest men, of the fictional World of Briarwood (1860), (New England) USA I created. Together they build the City to their (My) liking. Activities: Meet up at the House of Jordan (Mansion). You have to Be rich and have High Writing, Logic, and (then a hidden requirement for them is Sim has Completed the Mansion Baron Aspiration)

-Note: In my fantasy world it's a mix between Democracy and Aristocracy and a little bit of Monarchy.

Lord Adam Jordan - Is the leader, (An Alpha werewolf), a Renaissance Inventor Creative Visionary, and the richest man in town.
    Baron Graham Montgomery - a German Business man, and the Second richest man. Adam's Childhood Best friend.
    Count Oliver Bourbon - An Irish Man, owns a successful Winery and Brewery, also a couple of Taverns.
    Master Lucas Valois - A rich Politician, named the first Mayor of Briarwood.
    Doctor Sebastian Navarro - An evangelist, despite is "faith," he's actually two-faced, hypocrite, manipulative.
    Chief Dustin Dior - Head of the Briarwood TownsGuard, (Later, Briarwood Police Department), last to be added to the group, through Working with Graham and Lucas, he brought his family from poverty into aristocracy. He will betray Lord Adam's Trust, which ultimately get's Dustin Killed. in turn Amara, Dustin's younger sister, ends up avenging Dustin's Death, and wipes out the House of Jordan... She will become the Head of The Briarwood Elite and Clan of Hunters (Werewolf Hunting Club)

The Real Housewives of Briarwood is the counterpart group for the Briarwood Elite. kind of a Fun, Drama Group.
    to be in this group you also must be married, to a rich man of the Briarwood Elite.

Madame Diane Jordan - She is the leader of her group, (also an Alpha Werewolf), cunning, and graceful as is her beauty.
    Baroness Helena Montgomery - the actual brains behind the operation of Graham's retail Stores, Versailles and Versace.
    Countess Evelynn Bourbon - Actually, let's just say she can concoct more than wine and beer.
    Mistress Regina Valois - Not happy in her marriage to master Lucas, whom is only in it for the power she provides him, but emasculates him constantly. After the Fall of the Jordan family she will begin an affair with a Daemon (Vampire) and become one herself, and bear his child.
    (Not sure about her title yet)
    Fiona Navarro - Is a kept woman, however untouched by her husband, she's very prude, and jealous basically, a Mrs. Crumplebottom.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • Options
    Saltysea21Saltysea21 Posts: 182 Member
    I created a club called the Mermaids. It was all about swimming, relaxation, getting massages and using the hot tub. All the members had crazy coloured hair :D
    This is one corner… of one country, in one continent, on one planet that’s a corner of a galaxy that’s a corner of a universe that is forever growing and shrinking and creating and destroying and never remaining the same for a single millisecond. And there is so much, so much to see.
  • Options
    Sweet_ItalySweet_Italy Posts: 898 Member
    I created The Blue Hat Society. It's for elder women (and a couple adults who have more mature personalities and lifestyles) they wear crazy Blue hats and yellow dresses. They gather at the senior center I created and drink coffee or tea, play cards and gossip.
    The Gentleman's Club is the male counterpart to Blue Hat Society. They also gather at the senior center. Their recommended attire is somewhat formal. They play darts, drink bar drinks, and take naps in comfy chairs while they watch tv.

I also created two rival bowling clubs. Bob and Eliza each lead one, and one of the club activities for each is to be mean to the other club. It adds an extra level of drama to the Pancakes marriage. >:):D

I have so many others but those are what I can remember off the top of my head.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Twitch: Sweet_Italy ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Gallery: Sweet_Italy~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Check out my Showcase Thread!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • Options
    ledouxjazzledouxjazz Posts: 22 Member
    I haven't yet, but I plan on creating a Boy Scouts or Girl Scouts group for child sims :)