Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Deco Plates vs Athletes Trophy Case (ranty feedback)

NectereNectere Posts: 1,002 Member
I really wish that this ~Decorative Collectible Plate~ would be made/marked to fit in the Athletes Trophy Case. The Most Special Vase Ever fits. Pots of Peppers fit.

Would love some feedback on the slot rules that get applied. I see the footprint on certain clutter items are the same, but yet they dont fit on same/certain surfaces, but will on others. Or some huge items will sit on a surface but a much smaller item wont. Why? Whhhhhhhyyyyy? :confounded:

What are shelves for anyway. Like seriously I am so frustrated with shelves and only like a tiny handful of things fitting on them. I dont want floating things when the walls go down. The Most Special Vase Ever sits on a shelf but a plate doesnt? Whhhhhhyyyy? :anguished:

Wouldn't it have been cool to be able to have trophy cases (curios cabinet) of plates? And (wall) shelves that shelved things? Who is with me? :heart:

p.s. while we are at it, can I just mention that the Spicebox Duo doesnt fit on shelves either, yet the Spice of Life Spice Rack does. wut?

See here is the thing, I read about the way ya'll make objects fit within a defined space, so I am sitting here stacking objects on top of each other and they appear to have the same bounding box (as well as being static) - however, they wont fit on the same surfaces. :confused:

also: I want a curio cabinet.

Mods should enhance my game, not fix it.
Origin ID NectereSim

Comments

• Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    Don't you know rich people don't put things on shelves, the upper crusty thinks that's lowbrow decorating. Yes, you can have a wall shelf but it's lowbrow to set something on one. :D
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.