Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Collab for the Alien Adoption Challenge #Collab4AAC

Comments

• Options
    ny275ny275 Posts: 261 Member
    @Rainydayz179 Yeah, possibly. But I'm pretty sure I'll end up focusing only on the parent/child relationship.
  • Options
    CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member
    @ny275 @Rainydayz179 @allysimbuilds Re. the love interest: I kept hoping that Sebastion would like Yuki back! She's always dropping by feeling flirty and they really are great friends!

But Seb has the unflirty trait and seems to be not interested in romance. :)
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options
    StormyDayzStormyDayz Posts: 4,035 Member
    SoulGal7 wrote: »
    @Rainydayz179 - lol at the love interest....Leia has her hands full!

But he's so darned cute!
    ny275 wrote: »
    @Rainydayz179 Yeah, possibly. But I'm pretty sure I'll end up focusing only on the parent/child relationship.

Yea, that's what I'd planned too but it's kind of boring when Rocket's at school.
    CathyTea wrote: »
    Re. the love interest: I kept hoping that Sebastion would like Yuki back! She's always dropping by feeling flirty and they really are great friends!

But Seb has the unflirty trait and seems to be not interested in romance. :)

Ya know, I'd wondered about Yuki but never remembered to ask about her. She's in a lot of the chapters, lol.
  • Options
    If I use someone's Bizoo forum post for a chapter should Brian respond first? Because I'm thinking of having him read some posts that confuse him... or something? LOL
  • Options
    allysimbuildsallysimbuilds Posts: 422 Member
    @Rainydayz179 I don't think you have to respond first. Its up to you!
  • Options
    I played out the next chapter and poor Rocket had a very bad day. Poor baby. It won't be published for a few days though cuz I have other chapters scheduled first. I did place a girl next door but we never got to it because I focused on Rocket's nightmares that led to the bad day.
  • Options
    Got a new Septemus chapter! If any of your bizoopagotogo ever look like they're listening to distant songs, this could be why! Septemus 18

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options
    XantheanmarXantheanmar Posts: 445 Member
    Finally wrote a new Dove's Daily Diary! If you need any help with the counting system for something, PM me- it's in base twelve!
    41tidg8.jpg
  • Options
    MegglesMeggles Posts: 4,109 Member
    Got a new Septemus chapter! If any of your bizoopagotogo ever look like they're listening to distant songs, this could be why! Septemus 18

When I finally get back in game I'll watch carefully! :smiley:
    Gifs are broken but click here for my blog with all my stories :)
    House: Hufflepuff | Wand: Ebony wood w/a unicorn hair core, 9 ¾"
    Origin ID: meggles87 | twitter | simblr
  • Options
    CharliimaiCharliimai Posts: 1,773 Member
    edited August 2017
    Todays Sapphire and Amber update.
    For anyone interested In Archbald snood aka the Janitor on the Forums he and Anakin are available to download
    Archbald Snood
    (Archie does come with a special tummy ache)
    Post edited by Charliimai on
    cSXsPD.jpg

Read my Legacy story's or atttempt one of my Sims 4 challenges.
    Charlii Mai's Blogs and Challenges

Read All of my Latest stories all in one place.
    RainbowPlumbob (Wordpress)

• Options
    The chapter I wrote days ago finally published. Hopefully, everyone is fine with me using their forum posts, lol.

Chapter 7: No Good, Very Bad Day

07-30-17_8-12-55c2a0pm.jpg?w=460&h=260&crop=1
  • Options
    @Rainydayz179 Absolutely not! You didn't ask me! ;) Nah, just playin'. Great update!
  • Options
    SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,630 Member
    Hi Everyone! Here is my latest chapter with Leia and Oriana. Enjoy and thanks for reading! Comments are always appreciated.

https://soulgal7.wordpress.com/2017/08/05/chapter-1-6-is-it-so-wrong-to-be-human-after-allyippee_mastered_potty_training.png
  • Options
    ShellbellShellbell Posts: 132 Member
    I wish I found this thread when I first started writing my story... It seems so fun to be able to interact with each other in game. I'm already writing day 12 of my story day 11 is scheduled to upload tomorrow and my alien child Zada is already a child.
    In my game I have created other sims that have alien children and they have a website they can go on to leave their thoughts and findings. Also I have two group types in my game when it comes to the challenge. There are people that have the alien children and treat them like an experiment nothing more and then their are the people who love these children as if they were their own.....

I would like to maybe have it where my sim Alanna Holloway can send and receive emails from other's who have alien children. Right now she is stuck with how to tell Zada she is an alien because she came home from her first day of school in tears that the other kids made fun of her.
    In my story I have it where she researched this information on how to break it to Zada and that's where she first came across the site and her neighbor Logan is one of the main people on the forum she is on under a government website and she read how he broke it to his kid who is a little older than Zada.
  • Options
    @Shellbell that'll be awesome to have you join us! We've set it up so Sims can take part regardless of their age or stage! I've got a boy who would love to write to your Sim!

• Options
    @Shellbell - oh that is great. I will head over and do a catch up read on your story. Welcome!
  • Options
    I've got a boy who would love to write to your Sim!

I was thinking maybe I should do this next... maybe have Rocket write to someone? But I don't know how he would do it. I'm so stuck with this story.
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    Elliot wouldn't mind, but I'd like Emmanuel to try to snag a pen-pal! @Rainydayz179 want to write Emmanuel?
  • Options
    Elliot wouldn't mind, but I'd like Emmanuel to try to snag a pen-pal! @Rainydayz179 want to write Emmanuel?

That would be great. How do you want to do it? Like, how would they contact each other?
  • Options

That would be great. How do you want to do it? Like, how would they contact each other?

Feel free to loop this in with the pen-pal project, if you want! Just post something on that thread if you want it to be included. (Being included means that we'd list it on the Master Pen Pal Project website ) It's fine, of course, to not have it officially a part of Pen Pal, too! Totally up to you!

• Options
    @SoulGal7 So! I loved your last chapter very much! And it indicated to me that we might be ready to touch upon some of our master-plot elements, so we can consider how our stories fit into the plots that are being developed.

And keep in mind: We're doing this as a writer-centric collab, which means that, for each of us, our story is the center of our universe! So, we each get to decide how much intertwining we do and how much of our story meshes with the others.

As for me, currently the approach I'm taking is total mesh: I want the world of my story to be the same as all of yours, so I'm attempting to incorporate all the plot elements and world-building features that I find in other stories. If there comes a time when incorporating a specific element or feature causes me to veer from my vision or write a different story than I intended, I'll consider whether I'm willing to adapt and adjust, and, if not, I'll just ignore the parts that don't mesh.

So here are some of the details that came up in @SoulGal7 's latest chapter which I want to include in my story--and some I have questions about and need some clarification on.

Premades
    I love the way that you had Baako Jang pose as an agency guy but really be working for something else! That was awesome!

In my game, these are the premades who are associated with the agency:

Geoffery Landgraab
    Bella Goth
    Mortimer Goth

Here are the premades who are really good family friends and are very supportive of Sebastion and Septemus:
    Darling Walsh
    Miko Ojo

Ship Details
    Your latest chapter indicated that there might have been more than one ship, and that your toddler didn't come from the one that had been abducted (the one with the clones). Do you want to tell us more about that? (We can also wait to see how this plot reveals itself, if you prefer!)

In my story, the ship that Septemus was on was a refugee ship, containing clones and refugee toddlers (like @Charliimai 's) who are a different species. All of these kids were slated for not good treatment or futures, so that's why the rebel bizaabgotojo stole the ship.

@Xantheanmar Do you think Dove knew the bizaabgotojo? Were they rebels together?

Please feel free, all of you, to share other details you're developing! :)

Also, we're making great progress on the language! I'll post a language page on our collab blog when I get a chance! And if you have questions, feel free to ask me, @Xantheanmar , @ra3rei , and @RipuAncestor !

• Options
    edited August 2017
    @CathyTea -
    In my story, Bella Goth is not involved in the agency. She is a friend of Mavis Bedford, who was a plant in my story. Mavis supplied some of the adoption parents with government housing choices. Mavis is a real estate agent. Bella was introduced because there is a mystery surrounding Bella (the Bella in Sims 2) and a conspiracy theory that she was abducted by aliens. However, the Bella in Sims 4 was mistaken by the agency as the Bella in Sims 2, and therefore dismissed Bella from jury duty. Mavis will play another role in my story in a few more chapters.

I had made screenies of Baako Jang as he and Leia were acquantainces. At the time of that story, I wanted to introduce another branch of the government "posing" as someone from "the agency". The other branch of the government will also play another role in an up-coming chapter.

The ship that Oriana was on, is probably the same ship that Sep was on. She is not a clone. She may be his sister. But, apparently, there was more than one ship that had taken children from the planet, it is just that the ship that Oriana and Sep was on, crashed. The other ship that Clieb was looking for did not crash and is still missing, and the children on that ship were kidnapped, taken from their parents. Did you notice what Clieb asked when Leia told him she was pregnant? He wanted to know how many she was going to have - 100? So I was inferring that an alien Mom could have 100 babies at one time.

I don't want to give too much of my storyline away, but that is what I was thinking.
    Post edited by SoulGal7 on
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,757 Member
    @CathyTea you mean they're going to be like the residential schools or the Ghetto experiments that First People or Jewish children were exposed to which I kind of nodded too in my Swanson Legacy?
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    MadameLee wrote: »
    @CathyTea you mean they're going to be like the residential schools or the Ghetto experiments that First People or Jewish children were exposed to which I kind of nodded too in my Swanson Legacy?

Hi, @MadameLee ! I'm afraid that if they hadn't been rescued, their fate would be EVEN worse, if you can imagine. :/