Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which next expansion pack do you want for the Sims 4?

Comments

• Options
    Tenchi2aTenchi2a Posts: 105 Member
    edited June 2017
    Exp I would like to see in order
    1. Showtime/Superstar: with movie and music stars, concerts, filming etc. maybe even some kind of award show
    2. University/School: here I would love to have the same level of interaction as the Sims 3 version. Anything before highschool would be to much IMHO
    3. Pets: nuff said
    4. Seasons: this is one of the expansions that is nice to have but I never thought it was that necessary.
    5. Paradise/World Adventure: would like this but its not a deal breaker. Would have to be more like World Adventure then Paradise for me.
    6. Generations: while parenthood gave us more options for kids/teens we are still missing all the events

Exp I would not like to see
    1. magic
    2. supernatural
    3. into the future
  • Options
    AmySims09AmySims09 Posts: 1,227 Member
    Pets.
  • Options
    winterfairyprincesswinterfairyprincess Posts: 2 New Member
    Definitely Supernatural, Pets and University would be great too. Also I want fairies :)

What I'd really love however, is a very extensive Supernatural pack or separate Magic pack featuring a whole magic world including a school for magic, shops for magic items etc. (like in Harry Potter) :)
  • Options
    harun789harun789 Posts: 240 Member
    i would love to see freetime again in the sims. best expansion in sims history in my opinion.
    latest?cb=20160515183412
  • Options
    MirkaKaroliinaMirkaKaroliina Posts: 147 Member
    Seasons and Supernatural are my favorites in TS3 so something similar in TS4 would be nice :smiley: I would also like to have a pack like World Adventures cause I love to explore the tombs in it. I'm still not sure about Pets because in TS3 I don't really play with them and often disable the whole pack... But let's see how they will make them this time!
    cha cha cha
  • Options
    JQ123456789JQ123456789 Posts: 9 New Member
    I LOVED Sims 3 Generations! I need it in Sims 4! I don't need an 'In To The Future' style EP though. That one was my least favourite of Sims 3
  • Options
    ledouxjazzledouxjazz Posts: 22 Member
    Pets and seasons.. of course

Would LOVE more vacation destinations. Maybe something more tropical :)
  • Options
    jimbbqjimbbq Posts: 2,734 Member
    Holiday packs please !!! My Sims are so bored at home they are ready for adventure
  • Options
    Estrela31Estrela31 Posts: 8 New Member
    Hello, I'm from Brazil and I'm writing with the help of google translate, so I do not know if there is any wrong word, I want to say that I like the sims franchise, and I confess I did not know this game, I met the game in 2015 because Of my daughter who watched the players who posted video on youtube playing, and showed me and I ended up enjoying it, and I think you'd like to get ideas from the sims players and I have some ideas and I hope you enjoy it, I heard that it just goes Have dogs and cats on the sims 4, but I do not know if it's true, and I hope it's not, because I have an idea that I know several people will like it, that is, to make an expansion pack or game With the name of life On the farm and that has a world that also combines with life on the farm and that has animals that live on farms, like chicken, horse, cow, duck, pig, dog, cat and etc ...
    I will not talk about all the animals that live on the farm, because the text will get very large, and we will be able to care for and interact with them, like suckling cows, feeding, harvesting chicken eggs, like on a real farm, and Will match the ecological life object package, I would be very happy if you liked my idea and did what I said, and I'm sure a lot of the sims fans would like it if they had life on the farm at the sims 4 , And another thing if you have a way of the sims 4 to be cheaper here in Brazil, why compared to the price of the sims from here to here, it is more expensive and there are many people who do not have financial condition and others depend on the parents To buy the game, and only can buy if they have money also only when it has promotion like I only have the packages of vampires, family life, vintage, and bowling and the base game only, and I hope they answer my request and my idea And I'm sorry, and thank you for creating This game kisses
  • Options
    miniamazingsophieminiamazingsophie Posts: 1 New Member
    If anyone from EA sees this, then I would like to put forward my opinions and suggestions, starting with ideas I have for possible packs.
    Starting with:
    Pets – I am aware that this is a popular request, but as of yet it is one that has not been fulfilled.
    • In the pack I would like it to contain species such as dogs, cats, horses, hamsters, rabbits and guinea pigs because the fish currently in the game just do not add anything to the game.
    • Breeds could include for dogs: Alsatians, Huskies, Labradors, Beagles, Border collies, Corgis, Jack Russels and so on. For cats: Ginger tabbies, Tabbies, Tonkinese, Siamese, Black and White and so on. For horses: Highland ponies, Dutch warmblood, Arabian, Shetland ponies and so on including cold bloods such as shires that can still be ridden.
    • Furniture should include things such as: cat and dog beds of different sizes and colours along with food and water bowls and things to occupy the animals’ time such as scratching posts, cat towers, cat nip trees, balls, squeaky toys and stuffed toys that they can sleep with as well as furniture to further their skills (see point 5). Small animal cages and hutches for the hamsters and rabbits and perhaps a ball that the hamsters can run around the house in. Horse can have either pre-built stables or have the player can have the capabilities to build a custom stable as well as building paddocks for practising skills such as show jumping, dressage and cross country (see point 5 ).
    • Clothing for the pets could include for cats and dogs: collars and leads and silly costumes for party outfits. For horses: saddles, bridles, head collars and horse rugs as well as horse boots and options for Sims to tie up the horses’ mane and tail.
    • Skills could include for cats and dogs: Toilet Training – In this skill the pet will gradually learn how to use the litter tray or do their business outside. Performing – In this skill the pet will learn basic discipline such as sitting and responding to their name as well as other tricks like rolling over, playing dead and jumping through hoops and running through tunnels. For horses: Dressage – This skill will allow the horse and rider to choreograph performances using moves such as the Spanish walk and enter contests in dressage with their routines. Show Jumping – In this skill the horse will gradually be able to jump higher and higher jumps and enter different levels of competition. Cross country – This skill may require new venues as this skill will need water troughs and more natural jumps at different angles.
    • Clothing for Sims who own a horse will require an entirely new option in Create A Sim because riding will require special clothing such as helmets, breeches and jodhpurs, jackets and polo shirts and boots. As well as for competitions, dressage requires different clothing from show jumping and cross country.

Another pack I would like to suggest is perhaps a Maternity or Young Child pack.
    • Clothing: This pack should include more maternity – style clothes for female Sims and more clothing and hairstyles for babies and toddlers as they are sadly lacking.
    • Furniture: I would like there to be more options for basinets, cribs and cots for babies and toddlers as well as more decorations such as mobiles and hanging decorations of animals and stars. Something else that could be included is a changing table for babies and toddlers as well as push chairs and prams so that parents can take their babies and toddlers out with them to the park or into town with them.
    • Added features: I would also like to try and bring back the ability to film a Sims’ life and big moments in their children’s lives.

Moving away from packs, just general changes I would like to see be implemented into the Sims 4:
    • A more open map which would allow parents to take their pets and children for walks and allow cars to be put into the game. This would also save on the long loading screens.
    • I would also like spiral staircases to be made available because I loved them in the Sims 3 and I would love to see them in the new game I love so much.
    • I would also love if it could be made a feature in the game for pregnant Sims to receive ultra sounds at a hospital or doctor’s surgery and get to keep pictures of the ultra sounds.

I hope that these requests and opinions are reasonable and I would really appreciate if I could receive some responses from the creative team at EA or fellow Simmers.
  • Options
    simmerbrentleysimmerbrentley Posts: 203 Member
    I think they need another home living pack that features a variety of furniture in different styles. We desperately need sectionals and larger ottomans. Bunk beds would also be awesome.
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,603 Member
    Anything Superstar related (like in TS1).
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    tinacolada00tinacolada00 Posts: 409 Member
    I'd like to see an active teaching career mixed with a "go to school" theme for all school age kids. University would still be separate.
  • Options
    tinacolada00tinacolada00 Posts: 409 Member
    I still miss cars. And garages. Real life stuff. I'd love it if they could find a way to bring them into the sims4.
  • Options
    TheLibrarySimTheLibrarySim Posts: 966 Member
    Estrela31 wrote: »
    Hello, I'm from Brazil and I'm writing with the help of google translate, so I do not know if there is any wrong word, I want to say that I like the sims franchise, and I confess I did not know this game, I met the game in 2015 because Of my daughter who watched the players who posted video on youtube playing, and showed me and I ended up enjoying it, and I think you'd like to get ideas from the sims players and I have some ideas and I hope you enjoy it, I heard that it just goes Have dogs and cats on the sims 4, but I do not know if it's true, and I hope it's not, because I have an idea that I know several people will like it, that is, to make an expansion pack or game With the name of life On the farm and that has a world that also combines with life on the farm and that has animals that live on farms, like chicken, horse, cow, duck, pig, dog, cat and etc ...
    I will not talk about all the animals that live on the farm, because the text will get very large, and we will be able to care for and interact with them, like suckling cows, feeding, harvesting chicken eggs, like on a real farm, and Will match the ecological life object package, I would be very happy if you liked my idea and did what I said, and I'm sure a lot of the sims fans would like it if they had life on the farm at the sims 4

Good post, @Estrela31 I also think a farm pack would be great. And you're right, it would go with the Eco pack.
    Then Seasons so we can get weather on our farm!
    7mQr8Yt.jpg
  • Options
    [quote="TheLibrarySim;c-15843402"][quote="Estrela31;c-15841094"]Hello, I'm from Brazil and I'm writing with the help of google translate, so I do not know if there is any wrong word, I want to say that I like the sims franchise, and I confess I did not know this game, I met the game in 2015 because Of my daughter who watched the players who posted video on youtube playing, and showed me and I ended up enjoying it, and I think you'd like to get ideas from the sims players and I have some ideas and I hope you enjoy it, I heard that it just goes Have dogs and cats on the sims 4, but I do not know if it's true, and I hope it's not, because I have an idea that I know several people will like it, that is, to make an expansion pack or game With the name of life On the farm and that has a world that also combines with life on the farm and that has animals that live on farms, like chicken, horse, cow, duck, pig, dog, cat and etc ...
    I will not talk about all the animals that live on the farm, because the text will get very large, and we will be able to care for and interact with them, like suckling cows, feeding, harvesting chicken eggs, like on a real farm, and Will match the ecological life object package, I would be very happy if you liked my idea and did what I said, and I'm sure a lot of the sims fans would like it if they had life on the farm at the sims 4[/quote]

Good post, @Estrela31 I also think a farm pack would be great. And you're right, it would go with the Eco pack.
    Then Seasons so we can get weather on our farm![/quote]

Of course can not miss seasons and all the interactions that can be done, in summer have beach to swim and the sims can burn in the sun, catch a color, and what can do in spring and autumn and winter like skiing, play ball Of snow and I do not know what else to do, because there is no snow in Brazil where I live, but who lives in the place that has snow, knows what is done on snowy day, and thank you for liking my idea and agreeing with me kisses
  • Options
    [quote="Estrela31;c-15843897"][quote="TheLibrarySim;c-15843402"][quote="Estrela31;c-15841094"]Hello, I'm from Brazil and I'm writing with the help of google translate, so I do not know if there is any wrong word, I want to say that I like the sims franchise, and I confess I did not know this game, I met the game in 2015 because Of my daughter who watched the players who posted video on youtube playing, and showed me and I ended up enjoying it, and I think you'd like to get ideas from the sims players and I have some ideas and I hope you enjoy it, I heard that it just goes Have dogs and cats on the sims 4, but I do not know if it's true, and I hope it's not, because I have an idea that I know several people will like it, that is, to make an expansion pack or game With the name of life On the farm and that has a world that also combines

Then Seasons so we can get weather on our farm![/quote]

Of course can not miss seasons and all the interactions that can be done, in summer have beach to swim and the sims can burn in the sun, catch a color, and what can do in spring and autumn and winter like skiing, play ball Of snow and I do not know what else to do, because there is no snow in Brazil where I live, but who lives in the place that has snow, knows what is done on snowy day, and thank you for liking my idea and agreeing with me kisses[/quote]
  • Options
    clementineiclementinei Posts: 11 New Member
    Most definitely something like generations. I am a family player, so I love experiencing kids grow up. Don't get me wrong, parenthood is great. but I wish there was an ep with more depth.
  • Options
    Then Seasons so we can get weather on our farm!

@TheLibrarySim Of course can not miss seasons and all the interactions that can be done, in summer have beach to swim and the sims can burn in the sun, catch a color, and what can do in spring and autumn and winter like skiing, play ball Of snow and I do not know what else to do, because there is no snow in Brazil where I live, but who lives in the place that has snow, knows what is done on snowy day, and thank you for liking my idea and agreeing with me kisses
  • Options
    FurkeanFurkean Posts: 177 Member
    What I really really want as an expansion pack is seasons tbh. I can survive without aliens, active careers, apartments, festivals etc. But can't without weathers and seasons. It makes a game much more realistic. And I'm in LOVE with the current weather we always have in the game. I mean the feature and look of it. Thinking about what can they bring us with other seasons and different weathers excites me. After seasons I kinda want a school themed EP. Following our kids in school or see what our young adult sims will experience in the university is such fun. After those I'd say ambitious and showtime together. They always seemed so similar to me in some ways. Then maybe a Bon Voyage pack? LOL I want so many things as themes I can't even finish my list
  • Options
    jimbbqjimbbq Posts: 2,734 Member
    I would be so happy if seasons comes with farm life !
  • Options
    EliharbEliharb Posts: 476 Member
    I think it's time for a Seasons EP as well. It definitely influences how I play, like if i was planning to take my sims out and it was pouring rain outside, I would decide to keep sims home and have a cozy movie night. If it's sunny it would encourage me to take sims out to the park or pool etc. I hope weather happens soon. I don't expect it to be this complicated to add as most games with worlds usually include weather effects and environment changes. Let's hope it happens soon so that it gives us aloooot of time to get used to it. I would prioritize it over Pets, because I would rather they take as much time as they need to make pets the best they can make them (training for dog shows and pet skills, lots of pet animations with all ages/objects). Also, I hope that expansions could be expanded upon in future packs and not just be a one time thing like Get to Work.
    Playing on Intel Core i7-5960X 16 core CPU - 32 GB DDR4 Ram - GTX 980 Ti
  • Options
    gummybear0724gummybear0724 Posts: 1,146 Member
    Guys, how about some NEW expansion ideas?

I know! Sims 3 had good ones but what is the point in releasing the same packs from that and 2 (which I didn't play). I'd love seasons but I think there is so much more that I would rather have. Pets kind of got on my nerves. I loved them but they needed attention 24/7 and my sims had lives too. Plus the interactions were so limited.
  • Options
    determigdetermig Posts: 75 Member
    I would love to see Superstar make a return.
  • Options
    waggymiley2013waggymiley2013 Posts: 239 Member
    Well now that UK has to pay more for EP's the next one better be good! Pets or Uni but it will now have to WOW me to be honest and is PERFECT without bugs! Im not paying more for them to forget about EP's bugs like they have will previous EP's.