Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Our Babies are in Prison, Will someone please free them!

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    Lomelindi7Lomelindi7 Posts: 1,339 Member
    Yeah I agree. If the babies at least had more interactions so I they didn't SEEM like they were always in the bassinet, that would go a long way. Like being able to put them in a wrap/baby carrier, stroller, or sit on furniture while holding them, even if Sims couldn't leave the lot or put them on the ground, those things would help a lot. Plus, sims sitting to breastfeed would be nice.
  • Options
    treefrosttreefrost Posts: 15 Member
    I would love this! But recently I was playing the Sims 2 and my sims kept leaving the babies on the floor, so im worried about that happening again :(
  • Options
    Simsfan99111Simsfan99111 Posts: 1,260 Member
    I would at least like strollers/prams. The baby can just teleport from the crib to the stroller/'pram.
  • Options
    thesims4queenthesims4queen Posts: 45 Member
    > @LosaruTaiyo said:
    > If anything I just want to be able to move them from one bassinet to another. XP You know how much of a pain it is to move the thing in build mode? Imagine a mom carrying baby and bassinet up and down the stairs every night! C'mon Simgurus! #FreeTheBabies
  • Options
    thesims4queenthesims4queen Posts: 45 Member
    > @luthienrising said:
    > I'd be happy if we could sit with babies, hand them to another Sim, not put them in the bassinet between already queued actions, and/or transfer them to another binding object. More animation options (sitting when it makes sense), a different transition between actions if queued, and not only the bassinet as an object. Right now, I mostly age up quickly to toddler stage.
  • Options
    ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    At this point I'd be happy if babies were locked to a few objects like a nursing chair(what woman in the world nurses standing up), changing table, and a blanket on the floor with options for all life stages to play with it. If only they would do something like this with a nursery stuff pack alongside it.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • Options
    LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    One time my Sim was pregnant and on vacation. He went into labour on vacation, but he didn't give birth like I'd hoped. I waited like, three days. He didn't give birth until we got home when the baby just dropped out.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • Options
    missmani09missmani09 Posts: 692 Member
    Never thought I'd say this but...now that we have toddlers I actually don't mind the babies being locked to the bassinet. Could it use some more interactions? Sure.
    Toddlers are FINALLY HERE!!!
  • Options
    MarnettiMarnetti Posts: 1,047 Member
    Part of me is glad they cant leave the bassinet bc in sims 3 people would leave them crying on the sidewalk beside the grocery store. I guess the parent got fed up.

I have to agree with this. My only qualm with TS4 babies is how they look. They look like dolls. I hope one day that changes (show eyebrow colour, eye colour, and better skin colours).
    ~I just like lifestates. Is that too much to ask for?~
    tumblr_p4xbgrS3wO1tltr42o1_500.gif
  • Options
    Simsfan99111Simsfan99111 Posts: 1,260 Member
    missmani09 wrote: »
    Never thought I'd say this but...now that we have toddlers I actually don't mind the babies being locked to the bassinet. Could it use some more interactions? Sure.

I can see your point, it isnt as big of an issue i guess but it is still something id be happy to see.
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    I'd be happy if we could sit with babies, hand them to another Sim, not put them in the bassinet between already queued actions, and/or transfer them to another binding object. More animation options (sitting when it makes sense), a different transition between actions if queued, and not only the bassinet as an object. Right now, I mostly age up quickly to toddler stage.

I want this
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    It's too bad vampire baby didn't free them. lol In TS2 I turned a toddler into a vampire one time (with cheat) and he was floating above the crib etc. It was a world of fun. :D It would be hilarious if the baby was a vampire and they float above the bassinette sometimes. :D
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    HimRumiHimRumi Posts: 1,444 Member
    @SimGuruGraham are babies going to have an update at some point before the end of the series?