Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

▸▸▸Kirkwell Mafia - Mafia Win!◂◂◂

Comments

• Options
    Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    so do you all like my new avi

It's so cute!!
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • Options
    Erica87Erica87 Posts: 743 Member
    Yes! It's very cute @Keyenpeydee :smiley:
    CURRENTLY PLAYING: Forum mafias & Minecraft, mainly.
    Taking a break from the sims for a while!
  • Options
    SubmarineSubmarine Posts: 3,424 Member

:( She looked sad.
    I won Game of the Year in the 2nd annual Scummies Awards!
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• Options

:( She looks sad.

^ editing via quote
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• Options
    Crafty_Crafty_ Posts: 3,381 Member
    Night 2 has ended. @Erica87 is dead. Thank you for playing, Erica!

It is now Day 3. Day will end at about 6pm EST.
    oh
  • Options
    Erica87Erica87 Posts: 743 Member
    Oh boy... Of course it had to be me. Of course.
    CURRENTLY PLAYING: Forum mafias & Minecraft, mainly.
    Taking a break from the sims for a while!
  • Options
    Erica87 wrote: »

<3

Now, who would want Erica out? Or is the mafia randomly picking kills? Anyone have thoughts?

• Options
    tribbotribbo Posts: 2,441 Member
    I had a tiny feeling lynching Lucky was a bad idea, but I thought it was nothing :/ Now, Erica has died too. :/

We need to really start getting serious, we're getting killed of one by one and so far we haven't found any mafia. Anyone have any ideas? I don't, I haven't played many games with half of you, so I'm unsure how you play.

Keyen seems to be playing normally, but you can never tell with him. I haven't seen much of him, though, so I'm not exactly sure how I feel about him.

I think Sub is town. Last game she played really differently, but now I think she's playing in the usual Sub-town way, if that makes any sense at all :joy:.

I haven't seen that much of Erin either, so I don't know how I feel about her. She seems fine, too. But I really don't know in this game.

I don't know how I feel about Broncos. I think she's town, but again - I just don't know in this game.

Anyone else have opinions on some players?
    MAFIA STATS
    Played: 18 | Won: 9 | Lost: 9
    Town Wins: 4 | Mafia Wins: 5 | Third Wins: 0
    Played as Town: 10 | Played as Mafia: 9 | Played as Third: 1
  • Options

<3

Now, who would want Erica out? Or is the mafia randomly picking kills? Anyone have thoughts?

I think maybe it's not randomly picked. Perhaps the first kill was random (or the double kill, if the mafia had decided to kill two but the doctor had saved one), and this isn't random. Maybe they're trying to throw us off? Or maybe they are just picking at random: in which case, we really need to be careful - we never know who could get picked next.
    MAFIA STATS
  • Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member

Don't fret, Erica. We can eat ghost popcorn and laugh at the failings of the living together!
    unknown.png
  • Options
    TRibbo24 wrote: »
    I had a tiny feeling lynching Lucky was a bad idea, but I thought it was nothing :/ Now, Erica has died too. :/

We need to really start getting serious, we're getting killed of one by one and so far we haven't found any mafia. Anyone have any ideas? I don't, I haven't played many games with half of you, so I'm unsure how you play.

Keyen seems to be playing normally, but you can never tell with him. I haven't seen much of him, though, so I'm not exactly sure how I feel about him.

I think Sub is town. Last game she played really differently, but now I think she's playing in the usual Sub-town way, if that makes any sense at all :joy:.

I haven't seen that much of Erin either, so I don't know how I feel about her. She seems fine, too. But I really don't know in this game.

I don't know how I feel about Broncos. I think she's town, but again - I just don't know in this game.

I didn't realise I had a certain way of playing, but I guess you don't realise when you're in the midst of it all.
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• Options
    I think what we need to do is look back through the posts and see if ANYONE at all was suspicious or 'suspicious' of Erica, this may give us leads.
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• Options
    I'm off to softball, so I won't be back on tonight most likely. I really don't find anyone suspicious, but I'll do some reading

• Options
    I'm off to softball, so I won't be back on tonight most likely. I really don't find anyone suspicious, but I'll do some reading

You might want to cast a vote @Broncos4life
    oh
  • Options
    I looked back and I can't seem to find anything other than that one misunderstanding between Ghetto + Erica, but I don't think I saw any 'I think Erica (insert blah blah blahs)" Unless I missed something, I have no leads.
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• Options
    TRibbo24 wrote: »

I didn't realise I had a certain way of playing, but I guess you don't realise when you're in the midst of it all.

I think lots of people have a certain way of playing, and I guess you just observe it over time? Like Keyen, for example, always, always wants to do RVS and always seems suspicious, especially to those who haven't played with him before. It's something you observe over time - play-style.
    MAFIA STATS
  • Options
    AvaSims4080AvaSims4080 Posts: 810 Member
    I don't find anybody coming across as different, Erica seemed innocent to me. We just need something big to happen, where we can find clues as to who's playing differently.
  • Options
    KeyenpeydeeKeyenpeydee Posts: 9,280 Member
    What is Erica's role? Why isn't it revealed?
    Queen of Rap, Nicki Minaj // minajsalad
    tumblr_nijden3ooM1qb9pa3o1_500.gifv

• Options
    I think one of Erica's suspicion is scum, who she caught herself.

• Options
    AvaSims4080AvaSims4080 Posts: 810 Member
    I'm wondering the same thing as the post above.
  • Options
    What is Erica's role? Why isn't it revealed?

She was nightkilled--roles are revealed on lynching.

It is still Day Three because maintenance cut us off, giving hardly time to vote. Day will end around 2pm EST, so be quick.
    oh
  • Options
    Huh?
    Crafty, I'm not the one who'll say this cauz yeah why would I, but hosting a no night flip is unbalanced for a game.

• Options
    edited May 2017
    Huh?
    Crafty, I'm not the one who'll say this cauz yeah why would I, but hosting a no night flip is unbalanced for a game.

Not revealing roles upon nightkill is normal...right?
    oh
  • Options
    Day will end in 15 minutes. Currently, nobody will be lynched.
    oh
  • Options
    CraftyKat wrote: »
    Huh?

Not revealing roles upon nightkill is normal...right?

It's not normal.