Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

▸▸▸Kirkwell Mafia - Mafia Win!◂◂◂

1111213141517...Next

Comments

• Options
    tribbotribbo Posts: 2,441 Member
    But but Im one of you!

I know. You're still dead to us :angry:

Yeah! Even though I'm Mafia, I'm technically town because most of you thought I was innocent. So, you're dead to us townies + the one technically-townie, Ghettox!
    MAFIA STATS
    Played: 18 | Won: 9 | Lost: 9
    Town Wins: 4 | Mafia Wins: 5 | Third Wins: 0
    Played as Town: 10 | Played as Mafia: 9 | Played as Third: 1
  • Options
    Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    :lol: funny! Im sorry I couldn't help, I was asleep :tongue:

I would have taken help from a Barbie doll at that point! Then again, I basically was the entire game XD
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • Options
    SubmarineSubmarine Posts: 3,424 Member
    :heart: Good game everyone! The mafia played well this time! :open_mouth: and the doctor! (I sometimes felt like Sub would brag about it without outright saying he was doctor)

xD I wanted to say something but I didn't wanna roleclaim xD
    CraftyKat wrote: »
    Kandy wrote: »
    CraftyKat wrote: »
    Day 5 has ended. @DatSubmarineYourLookingFor has been lynched. She was Luna, the town doctor. :s

THE GAME HAS ENDED. It is a mafia win.

Thank you for playing, everyone, It was fun to host and I hope you had fun playing.

Wait @TRibbo24 were you maf? Cause I've been stalking this game and you were the only one I was sure about

I was town, leaving one other townie and both mafias. the game is over because mafia would have killed over night, leaving one townie. If Tribbo is mafia, I give up

Sub saved you night one. The double kill was you and Zinnia

Love you sub <3

Love ya too. I literally picked at random and I was so happy I got it right xD

----

Everything happened overnight/when I was at school, so that didn't help too much, as I couldn't defend myself at all. Oh well, you tried your best, Broncos! I was genuinely getting a tiny scum vibe from TRibbo but I didn't want to say anything because it wasn't strong, but I can't go back and change it now! xD

GG all.
    I won Game of the Year in the 2nd annual Scummies Awards!
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• Options
    GhettoxRainbowsGhettoxRainbows Posts: 847 Member
    TRibbo24 wrote: »
    But but Im one of you!

I know. You're still dead to us :angry:

Yeah! Even though I'm Mafia, I'm technically town because most of you thought I was innocent. So, you're dead to us townies + the one technically-townie, Ghettox!
    "Hello darkness my old friend"
    CSI Miami let's go to the beach!