Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sophisticated Style - Cycle 1 closed. Cycle 2 opens in 2018.

Comments

• Options
    Jendowoz0612Jendowoz0612 Posts: 8,212 Member
    Or you could do a magnetic lasso around flowers or areas and change their colours if you want to play around with that too.

• Options
    TEXASTWANGTONYATEXASTWANGTONYA Posts: 4,940 Member
    edited May 2017
    Wowwwwwwwwwwzers @Gege -- Love that Dress.......... and the Flowww of it You Incorporated just Adds so much Character and the Background is STUNNING too............. YOU have the BAR set Very High This Round.........STUNNING :*:*
    @NShippudenFan -- I think the DRESS Is Awesome!!!!!!! and How you have your Background / Colours Compliments Her so much in that Dress............. Like Jen said using a "Selection" and playing around with say Photo Filter or Whatever you chose for Colour changes will do Wonders to bring in those colours ....... AwesomeNESS! :*:* YOU Proportions are Getting PERFECT!!!!!!
  • Options
    NShippudenFanNShippudenFan Posts: 3,825 Member
    LOVER of all things cosplay, anime, cats, Shadowhunters, and Sims 4!

Origin ID: Sims4Girl202

• Options
    GegeGege Posts: 2,548 Member
    edited May 2017
    Wowwwwwwwwwwzers @Gege -- Love that Dress.......... and the Flowww of it You Incorporated just Adds so much Character and the Background is STUNNING too............. YOU have the BAR set Very High This Round.........STUNNING :*:*
    @NShippudenFan -- I think the DRESS Is Awesome!!!!!!! and How you have your Background / Colours Compliments Her so much in that Dress............. Like Jen said using a "Selection" and playing around with say Photo Filter or Whatever you chose for Colour changes will do Wonders to bring in those colours ....... AwesomeNESS! :*:* YOU Proportions are Getting PERFECT!!!!!!

@TEXASTWANGTONYA Thanks hun, I've got some stuff I'd like to fix but I'm going to leave it be! Can't wait to see what you come up with! @Jendowoz0612 This was a fun round, glad I came up with something rather quickly.:)
    mWC1gjz.gif
  • Options
    TEXASTWANGTONYATEXASTWANGTONYA Posts: 4,940 Member
    @Gege
    I am trying to make my own dress for this round........I love playing around making CC .........I was lost finding something so I thought why not play around see what I can come up with..... ;)
  • Options
    lisabee2lisabee2 Posts: 3,708 Member
    WOW the struggle is REAL .. search for coral .. eek
    SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    New readers can visit here first: In-a-NUTSHELL
    #EAgamechanger
  • Options
    xJojoxxJojox Posts: 6,878 Member
  • Options
    @xJojox ahhh so beautiful!!!

• Options
    edited May 2017
    @xjojox

ooh gorgeous Jojo :)

• Options
    @Jendowoz0612 okay I think I found a better dress/one I like more than in my entry! C:, so I'm gonna probably try to change it, haha.

• Options
    edited May 2017
    okay @NShippudenFan not a problem, let me know when you are done and I'll change the submissions shot. The background is gorgeous so if you want, keep that gorgeous coral-coloured autumn scenery.

• Options
    Will do! @Jendowoz0612 hope to get it done later today/night! It's currently 3 am here/raining lol, but I'm hoping to get it done today xD

• Options
    xJojoxxJojox Posts: 6,878 Member
    I hope i got the colours alright. The recolour turned out kinda well :) thanks guys
  • Options
    @xJojox

It looks great, Jojo, love to know how to re-colour, it would be so handy. I must find a tutorial.

• Options
    AshLennAshLenn Posts: 483 Member
    Oh my goodness I can't believe I won that round :o what a great surprise to come back to! I wasn't expecting that at all! Congrats to everyone that placed! Entries are looking amazing so far! Can't wait to start mine! Sorry I took so long to check in, It's a holiday weekend here in the US so I've been out of town! B)
    5ceapok.png
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    So excited for you, @AshLenn. Can't wait to see what you come up with this round. :)

• Options
    MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    Round 6: Coral Florals

tumblr_oqpuesr36I1v2n804o1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_oqpuesr36I1v2n804o2_1280.jpg

This ended up being such a ladies charity afternoon tea type outfit that I had to make a bg to go with it.
    I hope the coral looks coraly enough, it looks slightly different to how it did in photoshop :/

AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    It looks fantastic, @Movotti The colour is perfect. Wow, so elegant. this colour really suits Diva. Boy this is shaping up to be a tricky judging round again. :/

What is your secret, my friend? How do you get them so big and sharp without patching them together to make a larger image, or is that what you do?

• Options
    MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    That is what I do, patch pics back together.
    The smudge tool is my friend for getting the pieces back together smoothly.

This pic was just a pan down of Diva on a plain background, edited, then I got a pic of the scene, and dumped her into it.
    Actually, it was two pics of her, in two different outfits, that I turned into one outfit. The skirt is from an in game dress, the top is from a cc dress.

The downside to all this, is due to the pics being so big, the flaws show up a lot more... I really should resize them, make them a bit smaller, just to hide the mistakes :p
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • Options
    Well, they look great, @Movotti

• Options
    edited May 2017
    Round 6- Coral florals *NEW*
    Tiffany
    PXartKe.png
    Head shot-
    4iR7D2m.png
    Post edited by NShippudenFan on

• Options
    kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    @NShippudenFan Omg that hair on Tiffany!! I love it, it's awesome that you're using cc now! :D
  • Options
    Yes I agree with kitty, @NShippudenFan, gorgeous hair.

• Options
    Thank you @kittymeow @Jendowoz0612 xD. It's different, haha! I use cc hair every now and again/sometimes maxis match, this time not xD. But yeah, I thought she looked pretty good with it! ;)

• Options
    edited May 2017
    @kittymeow @Jendowoz0612

Psst, spoiler alert for my entry/edit of the couples comp-
    gTRZUHZ.png
    *CC hair for Tiffany's man lol, and changed his facial hair since it's the 'past' XD...He reminds me of johnny depp, haha!*

Tiffany with different cc hair XD *May or may not use this one in my edit, I kind of prefer the cc hair I used for this comp's entry XD*-
    JjQQ3XT.png