Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sophisticated Style - Cycle 1 closed. Cycle 2 opens in 2018.

Comments

• Options
    TEXASTWANGTONYATEXASTWANGTONYA Posts: 4,940 Member
    edited May 2017
    @Jendowoz0612 -- And they have to be the colour you pick ...........can they be "I can't think.........Um.....just waking up.......Fishnet's? I know they are a "bit" Racy?????????????? That's all I've been able to find that match .......because the dress I have is a bit short .......but have seen some shots where they did look classy by how you put them together maybe???????????? Anywho D'l'd Tonsssss OF Diffrerent Hosiery............ gonna work with them too
    Going between comps see which I am more inspired to do at the moment......... HUGZZZZZZZZZZZ

OH
    Update Jen............. Much better but this "Horrible Cough" won't leave ARGHHHHHHHHHHH :s Sorry with my Babble I seem to talk a lot when I first wake up..............Hope its a Gorgeous Sunny Day today!!!!!!!!! :*
  • Options
    Jendowoz0612Jendowoz0612 Posts: 8,212 Member
    edited May 2017
    @TEXASTWANGTONYA

I'm sure whatever you do, you'll make it look good. You're right it's all about how you put it together, Tonya.
    Post edited by Jendowoz0612 on

• Options
    lisabee2lisabee2 Posts: 3,708 Member
    edited May 2017
    Aspen is here .. positively glowing in her Orange LOL

[img][/img]FIZbd8I.png[img][/img]RbQl0OF.png

Post edited by lisabee2 on
    SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    New readers can visit here first: In-a-NUTSHELL
    #EAgamechanger
  • Options
    lisabee2lisabee2 Posts: 3,708 Member
    @lisabee2 -- I Thought of Orange because I Love Bright Bright Colours ............I am Sure She will Rock Orange!!!!!!!!! :*

@Jendowoz0612 -- Finding Proper Hosiery is hard for me at the moment............It is required as I have read right?????? Thanks

I feel your pain on this ... Had a terrible time with orange shoes and hosiery .. and I an still not crazy about the legs but oh well ..
    SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    New readers can visit here first: In-a-NUTSHELL
    #EAgamechanger
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    She looks great, @lisabee2 I love Aspen's eyes.

• Options
    edited May 2017
    lisabee2 wrote: »
    @lisabee2 -- I Thought of Orange because I Love Bright Bright Colours ............I am Sure She will Rock Orange!!!!!!!!! :*

@Jendowoz0612 -- Finding Proper Hosiery is hard for me at the moment............It is required as I have read right?????? Thanks

I feel your pain on this ... Had a terrible time with orange shoes and hosiery .. and I an still not crazy about the legs but oh well ..

Ladies and gent, if you are having trouble finding panty-hose, stockings or nylons, hosiery whatever you call it, or even leggings, there is another way to make it look like she is wearing them.

If you are using PS, you can outline the skin-coloured part of the legs with the magnetic lasso then change the opacity to between 30-50 or to wherever you feel it gives the look of stockings, and fill in the leg area with a shade of the colour of your outfit. It works because I tried it. I am sure Gimp would have something similar. It's a little bit fiddly, ensuring the edges are covered, but it does work.

@lasummerb @NShippudenFan @Movotti @Gege @xJojox @TEXASTWANGTONYA @lisabee2 @JennaCatz @AshLenn

• Options
    NShippudenFanNShippudenFan Posts: 3,825 Member
    Hope to have this entry up soon/sometime today. XD.
    LOVER of all things cosplay, anime, cats, Shadowhunters, and Sims 4!

Origin ID: Sims4Girl202

• Options
    NShippudenFanNShippudenFan Posts: 3,825 Member
    Round 5 - Monochromatic Magic
    Tiffany
    i9aKC4M.png

Head shot-
    scKoRO5.png
    LOVER of all things cosplay, anime, cats, Shadowhunters, and Sims 4!

Origin ID: Sims4Girl202

• Options
    MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    I'm nearly done, but I forgot things.

*headdesk*
    Gota get a headshot, and add in a bag.
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • Options
    MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member

tumblr_oqek3b8RH61v2n804o1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_oqek3b8RH61v2n804o2_1280.jpg

Diva looks as uncertain as I feel about how this has turned out.
    She was wearing heels, but for some reason, it now looks like she's wearing flats :/
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    She looks terrific. Flats or heels , doesn't matter, she still has a classic look. The colour is really nice, @Movotti .

Tiffany is lovely in red, @NShippudenFan. Love the hair style, very elegant.

• Options
    Just an update lovely people, if you want the early submission bonus, they need to be in by midnight tomorrow, 24th, here in Oz. Most are already in, but you have until 26th to get them in.

@lasummerb @NShippudenFan @Movotti @Gege @xJojox @TEXASTWANGTONYA @lisabee2 @JennaCatz @AshLenn

• Options
    JennaCatzJennaCatz Posts: 760 Member

Peyton Archer

kEl42no.jpg

fLt6iZF.jpg
    nenKuBE.gif
  • Options
    Wow............Being away for a Day You sure do miss a lot...........GORGEOUS Entries EVERYONE..........!!!!! :*<3:*

@Jendowoz0612 -- Is it Midnight tonight for early entry? sorry I got behind had to take care of stuff haven't been on .... ;)
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    @TEXASTWANGTONYA

Yes midnight tonight, Tonya. (My midnight) so it's 6.28am on the 24th here so you have a good 18 hours or so.

@JennaCatz

Peyton looks stunning, Jenna

• Options
    Perfect
    Thanks Jen! @Jendowoz0612 ;)
  • Options
    Jen @Jendowoz0612 --- I am coming up with nothing for Pink..... Can I change my colour.... Meaning Much Lighter or Darker than one of the Other Colours............ I have to look around more in my clothes in CAS and Purses that will match Pink isn't working out......... Argh
  • Options
    JennaCatzJennaCatz Posts: 760 Member
    Thanks @Jendowoz0612 <3
    nenKuBE.gif
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    @TEXASTWANGTONYA

Yes that is fine, Tonya. You could go for white, no one else is doing white as far as I know. Or a pale mauve, like this dress on the right of the image. The links below from Paogae and she has a lot of plain elegant dresses.

Don't forget if you can't find accessories that match, you can use google ones. I'm sure if you googled the colour you want you could find everything you need.

Have a look here

and here for a pink elegant dress

• Options
    Bonus points for early submissions finishes in 4 hours, but you still have until the 26th to put in your submission.

@TEXASTWANGTONYA @AshLenn

• Options
    lasummerblasummerb Posts: 2,761 Member
    @lisabee2 I love that color, beautiful pics!

You all have lovely pictures!
  • Options
    lasummerblasummerb Posts: 2,761 Member
  • Options
    Thanks for the Links..........Jen! I found a bunch of dresses and more shoes I am gonna try and put something together...... Didn't make the Early Bonus........but got so frustrated trying not only outfits but "Poses" I have TONS Of CC and Poses but all the Poses she was looking almost "Cross Eyed" and Down Even using "E" Argh........Last night so I shut down to start fresh today.......... @Jendowoz0612
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    Round 5 - Monochromatic Magic - Chantel
    The Wheel Showed Rust / Burnt Orange and into the Red Family for Complimentary Color I think this is Aqua OR Turquoise was a Hard colour to match up Don't think its blue by when matching things Blue didn't match to her dress leggings etc
    oQ4XdDo.png
    QlYoihh.png
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    This looks awesome, Tonya @TEXASTWANGTONYA

Yes blues and orange shades are complimentary. Well done.