Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

inappropriate invitations

in my brooklyn black girl voice (Why is grown sims calling my sim child to hang out at a party on some island?) But seriously why are they doing that? and what about the invitation to hang out at 3am??? what? it's the sims after hours spot?

Comments

• Options
    LinzzLinzz Posts: 323 Member
    I'm pretty sure it's a bug. It just started happening in my game to. An older sim ask my child if he wanted to go to Ladies night at the bar... yeah, that sounds okay. haha But I think it started happening after last patch so maybe they'll fix it soon.
  • Options
    celeste821celeste821 Posts: 543 Member
    Linzz wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure it's a bug. It just started happening in my game to. An older sim ask my child if he wanted to go to Ladies night at the bar... yeah, that sounds okay. haha But I think it started happening after last patch so maybe they'll fix it soon.

omg yeah they really need to fix this it is too creepy, don't need pedophiles in the sims
  • Options
    snurflessnurfles Posts: 3,640 Member
    Yup, just started with me, too. The local vampire keeps calling my sim-daughter and inviting her to dinner in the middle of the night. Eek!
  • Options
    edwie22edwie22 Posts: 100 Member
    I know right! However in my case, the adults inviting my child-teen sims to parties are those who were their nannies when they were toddlers. I find it funny. The invitations at 2 am annoy me. And now everyone wants to celebrate my promotion at "Chez Llama" which has the crappiest service ever. Remind me to sell that restaurant because its only losses for my family of sims. Haha
  • Options
    ratsrbestratsrbest Posts: 579 Member
    I just sent my Sim on holiday to Granite Falls. Other people's kids were included in the options as to who she could take with her.

I didn't attempt to invite any of them. I'm saving myself for taking a small gang of toddlers out on the pee. Much more fun :)
    Don't feed the trolls
  • Options
    knazzerknazzer Posts: 3,382 Member
    This is my most creepiest

tumblr_ojzk4mHqsG1vflx9go1_1280.jpg~original
  • Options
    basslinewildbasslinewild Posts: 268 Member
    I had an adult sim invite my female child to guys night out at the bar. I've also had children invite my adult sims to skip school. Johnny Zest invited my female child to a bar during the middle of the night also. It always makes me chuckle.
    Tessa :)
    Gallery items under : TessaNicolle
    Check out my houses!
  • Options
    celeste821celeste821 Posts: 543 Member
    I had an adult sim invite my female child to guys night out at the bar. I've also had children invite my adult sims to skip school. Johnny Zest invited my female child to a bar during the middle of the night also. It always makes me chuckle.

oh yeah I had that one too, I was like what the....
  • Options
    BlueBlack007BlueBlack007 Posts: 4,480 Member
    This has been happening for awhile, there are a few threads in the forums bout it, The Gurus claim that it is being looked into, but no clue if that is true since have not seen anything else since.
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,579 Member
    I thought it was bad when the much older fella asked a teen in my household out. :open_mouth: No, it's worse when some strange female Sim asks the child Sim to go out because it's Knight's Night Out at the lounge. :open_mouth: Such phone calls were on the prevalent side in Sims3. A mother-in-law calling her daughter's husband and asking him out on a date. Stuff of this nature. But, in Sims4 this bug has been around for too many weeks to have not been addressed by now. I don't think this latest patch created it so much as it may have exasperated an existing problem.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    Kilov17Kilov17 Posts: 1,795 Member
    edited April 2017
    knazzer wrote: »
    This is my most creepiest

tumblr_ojzk4mHqsG1vflx9go1_1280.jpg~original

Both creepy and to me, very humorous in how unexpected this development here is!

I thought it was bad when the much older fella asked a teen in my household out. :open_mouth: No, it's worse when some strange female Sim asks the child Sim to go out because it's Knight's Night Out at the lounge. :open_mouth: Such phone calls were on the prevalent side in Sims3. A mother-in-law calling her daughter's husband and asking him out on a date. Stuff of this nature. But, in Sims4 this bug has been around for too many weeks to have not been addressed by now. I don't think this latest patch created it so much as it may have exasperated an existing problem.

Speaking of Sims 3 and Dates, what about Bonehilda asking Sims out on a date? LOL.

Kilov17 (Gallery ID: SimOppresser)
    JrTlDGw.jpg
  • Options
    carolynrossercarolynrosser Posts: 438 Member
    I always find it weird when ghosts invite my Sims to go someplace. Like a Sim's father just died today, the Sim is sobbing and grieving, and then suddenly the dad's ghost is like, "Hey! I heard it's alien night at the bar! Wanna go?"
    6UGz4SO.jpg
  • Options
    Kilov17Kilov17 Posts: 1,795 Member
    I always find it weird when ghosts invite my Sims to go someplace. Like a Sim's father just died today, the Sim is sobbing and grieving, and then suddenly the dad's ghost is like, "Hey! I heard it's alien night at the bar! Wanna go?"

Reply: "Why is business dead?" lol
    Kilov17 (Gallery ID: SimOppresser)
    JrTlDGw.jpg
  • Options
    themightyduck12themightyduck12 Posts: 25 Member
    It seems like a bug. A lot of times, my adult sim is called by people asking to play hooky while her kids are at high school.