Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What do you think of the Sims 4?

Hey y'all!
So I thought that it would be interesting to find out what people like best about the Sims 4. People all have different opinions and it's good to learn what people think of the game. Below is my review:

First thoughts
My experience with the sims started with the sims 3. I used to play it every day around the time when I was 11. I loved playing it and experiencing what it had to offer, my experience was made better with the Sims 3 late night expansion which I loved! When I got the sims 4 for my birthday and I remember loving it. The new create a sim was one of the best parts for me at the time and I remember playing around with it for ages. My largest disappointment was realising that there was no open world. I was and still am confused as to why they didn't add it. Hopefully if we get a sims 5 there will be an open world. I am impressed with the sims 4 graphics and animations. Also I love the book titles! (whoever thought of them is a genious!)

Stuff packs
We do get a ton of stuff packs for the sims 4. I personally think that some are better than others (I like perfect patio stuff) and I have a few of them. I do think that some are smaller than others and we can get some random themes but apart from that it's okay.

Game packs
I personally LOVE the idea of game packs. They add something to your game and act like a mini expansion pack. My fave one would have to be the camping one (I forgot the name of it... whoops!). I make sure to get most of the game packs unless I don't like one (which hasn't happened so far!)

Expansion packs
So I know that people are not happy that we don't have pets yet but we DO have apartments, clubs and jobs that you can follow your sim to! I love the expansion packs we are getting and I would recommend getting all of them. My fave one is probably 'Get Together' because I love the style and the new types of venue we get. I don't mind waiting for pets and I'm sure that the next EP will be amazing.

Overall view
In conclusion I love the sims 4. I do, however think that we need less stuff packs unless they got a bit bigger, but that's just my opinion. I'm not a huge fan of the supernatural themed packs as I like my game being as realistic as possible but oh well. I can't wait to see what EA have in store for this year!

Please can y'all comment down below what you like about the sims 4, making sure to say your first thoughts, opinions on SPs, GPs, EPs and your overall opinion. I can't wait to find out, thank you! :)

Happy Simming!

Comments

• Options
    PsychoSimXXPsychoSimXX Posts: 4,403 Member
    I will build for needs in TS4 not to be creative because there is so many limitations. I have never liked creating sims until TS4 because with TS2 or TS3, I just wasn't good at it. Not that I am great now but I can make sims that I think look great. TS1 well we just had to scroll through the heads we wanted.

Follow me on Twitter

Check out my Gallery

Peace, Love, and Unity.

`•.,¸¸,.•´¯ ¯`•.,¸¸,.•´
  • Options
    OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 5,000 Member
    The most fun thing in Sims4 for me is the way I can create some incredible (to me, anyway) sims in CAS. Some sliders in key places, return of the color wheel, and ability to blend facial features by right-clicking (a la Sims2) would really make it shine. Overall it has improved a lot since release, but is still limited in too many ways that it doesn't need to be, especially this far into its life cycle.
  • Options
    Sims4Obsessed55Sims4Obsessed55 Posts: 93 Member
    I will build for needs in TS4 not to be creative because there is so many limitations. I have never liked creating sims until TS4 because with TS2 or TS3, I just wasn't good at it. Not that I am great now but I can make sims that I think look great. TS1 well we just had to scroll through the heads we wanted.

Same here :)
  • Options
    The most fun thing in Sims4 for me is the way I can create some incredible (to me, anyway) sims in CAS. Some sliders in key places, return of the color wheel, and ability to blend facial features by right-clicking (a la Sims2) would really make it shine. Overall it has improved a lot since release, but is still limited in too many ways that it doesn't need to be, especially this far into its life cycle.

Yeah, same here! I didn't know we had a colour wheel! :smiley:
  • Options
    Guusje130Guusje130 Posts: 1 New Member
    i would love to get island paradise in the sims 4 and supernatural to make it more intresting
  • Options
    TheDismalSimmerTheDismalSimmer Posts: 656 Member
    edited April 2017
    Let's see...

2J3DOyi.png

Don't know how I feel about this...but I seem to like the game enough to give EA money. It's got a nice build mode and I really like the create a sim in this game so I don't regret purchasing the content (especially since Origin does 50% sales every now and then)

So the running tally is

3 expansions
    4 game packs + 1 upcoming
    10 stuff packs + 1 upcoming

Well, maybe the excess of stuff packs is a bit exaggerated (since you can effectively consider a game pack to be 1/2 an expansion) but I do wish we had more full expansion packs.
    dgvibNQ.png
  • Options
    Guusje130 wrote: »
    i would love to get island paradise in the sims 4 and supernatural to make it more intresting

So would I, expansion packs are my fave! :)
  • Options
    Let's see...

2J3DOyi.png

Don't know how I feel about this...but I seem to like the game enough to give EA money. It's got a nice build mode and I really like the create a sim in this game so I don't regret purchasing the content (especially since Origin does 50% sales every now and then)

So the running tally is

3 expansions
    4 game packs + 1 upcoming
    10 stuff packs + 1 upcoming

Well, maybe the excess of stuff packs is a bit exaggerated (since you can effectively consider a game pack to be 1/2 an expansion) but I do wish we had more full expansion packs.

I would love to see more expansions as well and I agree with what you've said completely! :)
  • Options
    Devynsims00Devynsims00 Posts: 3,392 Member
    At first, was in awe with the charm and beauty of TS4.

As time went by, that charm faded so much I quit for many months. The lack of creativity we are allowed in TS4 got the better of me. And the bugs and (working as intended issues) totally left as bad taste in my mouth on how I felt about this game.

However, with the recent toddler patch and vampire pack, I was lured back into the world of Simming. Currently, I am enjoying it and I find myself rather surprised with that, for as much disgust I had for the game, it's been becoming a bit more enjoyable.

I still have my rants on gameplay, bugs, issues, etc., but maybe there is a hint of hope for the future of my enjoyment with this series.
    OJGRGDT.gif
  • Options
    ratsrbestratsrbest Posts: 579 Member
    edited April 2017
    I've been strict and only bought the TS4 packs that appealed to me and, honestly, I've felt no more nor less disappointed in them than I have in packs from Sims 2 or 3. They've all had shortcomings or drawbacks in one way or another as well as being enjoyable in others.

To be scrupulously fair I think the Sims 1 packs were the ones I got the most use out of. I tried every activity that was available and the only thing I found annoying was the loading time when I took my Sims on holiday. How little did I know back then...

I do love the Sims 4 sims. If the very best elements of them could be mixed with the very best of Sims 2 sims, let's say Sims 4 looks and multitasking abilities added to the personalities of Sims 2, you'd barely hear another squeak from me.

Put them in an open world and I'd be in Sims heaven.

But, I'm happy enough with the game as it is. It needs more activities for the Sims and some new neighbourhoods wouldn't go amiss, but I don't play as much as I used to. I really feel for people who are trying to get as much enjoyment out of it as I got out of Sims 1 and 2 and can see why they're hoping for more.

This is just about gameplay though. Fans who like to create have been sorely let down.

Best advice I've got to offer, not that anyone asked, is to see it as a glass half full kind of experience :)

But keep whingeing until the glass starts to fill up a bit more.
    Don't feed the trolls
  • Options
    nickibitswardnickibitsward Posts: 3,115 Member
    edited April 2017
    I have Sims1,2 and 3, all the EP's and SP's and most of the Sims 3 store. Still play them.

Sims 4, all I have is the base game.

Don't play it. Tried. And tried again. Nothing in it for me.
  • Options
    MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    I still love it.

I just wish we had Favorites, I still believe that's a big chunk of our Sim's personalities that is missing.

Favorite foods, Drink, Hobby, Music, Animal, Weather, Film/Book genre.
    Each of these things could make our sims even more unique because they'll react differently. Say if their favorite dish was made poorly, Maybe +Angry and +Sad because they have to waste it. or they haven't eaten/drank their favorite thing in a long time they get Sad or Tense.
    I get upset when Grapes don't taste right, or if someone ate my cheesecake.

They'll gain Fun from doing whatever their favorite hobby is, From cleaning, gardening, cooking, jogging, swimming, reading to video games, sports, crafting, magic, hunting supernaturals/Humans. all of it.

Favorite Music will Inspire and boost Confidence

Favorite animal Will inspire playfulness when around that animal.

Favorite Weather will be a reliever, while the favorite weather is active.
    Examples: Blizzards, Sun showers and Watching the Sun Set and Stars come out, (With a glass of wine/beer in hand) is a great night.

Favorite Film/Book, Sims will become focused during and after watching or reading their favorite film/book.

For me this would make Create sims More fun

More Trait Slots: I hate narrowing my own Real life Traits down to only my top three, because I really have like top 5, and 1 Out of the five aren't even in the game yet. but when the time comes and all 5 of my top traits are added, I don't want to be rotating traits I want my Simself to have all 5 by the time he's a Teenager.

Adventurous
    Geek
    Foodie
    Sarcastic (I have the CC trait but I want an official better one.)
    ADHD (A CC trait I added, along with Dyslexic I have no intentions of letting it go)

Which leads me to more traits. I really want:
    Adventurous - A sim who isn't afraid to go off and see what's beyond that backdrop of a skyline. Willing to date out side of their comfort zone/not of their own Kind, (Human more willing to date a Alien/Supernatural.

It's just personality, that really upsets me, because I was under the impression the Sims 4 was about emotion and their "Big Personalities"
    but that's all.

Over all I like it, would love it more if that was added.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • Options
    ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member
    Background: My opinion overall is favorable and came as a surprise. I've played all 4 major versions of the game and a bit of Sims Medieval (liked that too but my computer for it died). I tend to show up a little bit later, sometimes years later in a series. I think that I might have been into actively playing TS3 during three different time periods. So, I've taken breaks and I've shown up late into a release cycle but I have played a lot. I'm pretty sure that I played TS1 well after TS2 was out. I probably waited a bit to switch over to TS3 as well.

My playing style has changed for this game into an integrated rotation which is something that I had not done before and I guess that it makes the game feel new. My memories of older versions are mostly positive. I have a few IRL friends who play Sims. I've also broken up with someone during my TS3 days who made fun of The Sims and my playing it. That was an actual dealbreaker (and a sign of a plum person). Lol. I had an account on here but didn't use it much until recently.

I think I've personally outgrown playing one family in a big house and I like that TS4 has allowed me to change that. I don't play as myself and I'm not trying to live out my own life. I actually never have in any of The Sims games. I am an imaginative/story-creating player. It's like a gym for my imagination. I've always been a very imaginative person and I'm glad that I haven't lost that. In my current game, I have included a sim who looks a bit like myself and has a name that is similar to mine. I married that sim off randomly to a nice sim in my game who was having bad luck romantically. Even that sim is not me, though I have gone a bit soft on them plot-wise. That will be a happy, boring, well-off family. There will be no messing around on my doppelganger.

Opinion: This version of the game is still in development. I tried it out on a whim when I had some free time to myself and got a bundle with the base and a few packs. (This is also the way that I tended to buy previous versions of the game). I like to start with a bit more than the base game. It took me a few weeks to decide that I liked it but then I really got into it. I can see how the base game started out as a bit a limited and then there was a slow release cycle prior to my playing it. It looks like we are seeing a change as more content gets released. I agree with those who say that this version of the game appears to have been released so that they can stretch out the development cycle and people can customize their games more. It also looks like the overall cost for "everything" will be more than older games but it's up to individual players how much they buy.

What is needed: Fix the bugs; create and release more worlds (possibly with at least a basic world editor); release a variety of content that appeals to the diverse tastes and playing styles of different players - yes, they are doing this but they need to keep it up if they want to keep momentum going; focus on quality control across the range of new content in different formats; incorporate player feedback when possible while remembering that there are many types of players (seems like they are trying this)

Yes, there are a lot of SPs but I don't think the answer is to cut the SPs. They serve their purpose. Doing so would mean slower content that would cost more or would offer less. I'd love to see more GPs and EPs of high quality but I would not suggest cutting off the SPs as an option for when players want new or very specific content but don't want to spend a lot. Increasing the quality/depth of EPs would be a good idea.
    Champ and Girlie are dogs.
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    I have Sims1,2 and 3, all the EP's and SP's and most of the Sims 3 store. Still play them.

Sims 4, all I have is the base game.

Don't play it. Tried. And tried again. Nothing in it for me.

Same here hence why I don't even care to come here any longer.

TS4 is so boring. No matter how much content I buy for it, it's no use.

I have grown tired of the puffy and polished artstyle of TS4 sims, I get easily bored with the interactions that ignore traits and relationships and work on only one way as well as the overload of unnecessary twin interactions. I am tired of the small little worlds on this game, they bore me to hell not to mention the not so well done emotion system. I am tired of all of the SP's and lack of real content (4 SP's making the price of an EP? What a joke of a cash grab).

So in short, I tried to like this game so many times, sadly it doesn't work.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    Uzone27Uzone27 Posts: 2,808 Member
    edited April 2017
    My first glimpse of TS4 was this commercial spot.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InKXtPvIxE8
    I really liked the art stryle, and I thought placing the sims in a real world "Roger Rabbit" style setting was a great way to showcase their more natural and fluid animations. Even though I was sure these weren't gameplay Sims I liked where they were going with it.

When the game launched I caught some walkthroughs on YT and I was completely underwhelmed.
    The GUI looked sterile and uninspired, the small cartoony maps looked and felt like a step backwards. and the lack of CASt and open world features were pretty much deal breakers for me. It would be another two years before I would even look at the game again.

It was a video by James Turner at Sims Supply, that rekindled my interest.
    I watched a seires of his small house builds and I was very impressed by the build mode function of this game.
    I was no longer in a place where I was dwelling on the things that were missing, rather I was fascinated by the new things they added.
    It was around this time that I started posting again out here and trying to get a feel for people's opinions.
    The last time I had posted before that was in 2012...and from what I understand I missed a heck of a lot of "drama" in the five years I was away...which is all well and good because if I had been around at launch for TS4 I doubt I would have had very much praise for it.

Ironically a lot of the heavy criticism I was reading of the game before I tried a trial for myself contributed to my coming away with a much more favorable impression of the game. Mainly because a lot of the criticsm I was hearing was either highly exaggerated or just plain untrue.

What I noticed was that the Sims themselve's were improved tremendously.
    They were more fluid and responsive, the different walkstyles gave them more of a sense of individualiy.
    They made better choices (I often found that Sims were already on their way to performing actions I was just about to cue)
    They used alsmot every object I placed in their environment...somethiong that had been a long standing gripe over various iterations for years.

Before I tried for myself all I was hearing was how all of them were the same, and how robotic and souless they were.
    I found this not the case..the Sims in this game are clearly the difference makers.

Since trying the free trial I have added a bit of DLC and I've found the game highly enjoyable.
    In fact Sims 4 Sims...are the best we've ever had in my view, and one of the few things that redeemed TS4 overall.
    There is an attention to detail in this game that can only be appreciated when you are actually playing it.
    No amount of watching YT videos can really do it justice.

No question this iteration started rough, but I think it's rounded the corner and when all is said and done it has a very good shot of being called my favorite.
  • Options
    kremesch73kremesch73 Posts: 10,474 Member
    I think. Nay. Know. That sims 4 made me appreciate a game I never liked nor felt was a Sims game. It is the one I always felt was the black sheep of the series. It ruined everything I thought was 'The Sims.'

It was a game I abhorred. Some used the word 'pudding face' to describe their feelings about how it looked. I just thought it was 🐸🐸🐸🐸 and didn't cater to what I look for in this type of game. Then I played S4 for over 2000 hours and realized something important to myself.

Sometimes, something far worse happens that it makes you appreciate things you didn't realize you had.

I wonder how Sims 5 will make me feel about 4...
    Dissatisfied with Sims 4 and hoping for a better Sims 5
  • Options
    TheGoodOldGamerTheGoodOldGamer Posts: 3,559 Member
    edited April 2017
    Everytime I play this game, I'm brought back in my mind to back when I played Sims 1. This game literally has everything I always wanted from back then. Free camera, exploring the world around the lot, easier and better building, filtered/searchable/organized build/buy mode, in-depth CAS options, fast loading, Sims with appropriate traits being on relevant community lots, smarter Sims taking care of their needs instead of being babysat, not having to wait even longer for cabs to pick my Sims up from town, not having cars getting stuck in front of the house for hours because of pets or people not going to work/school, etc etc. This is the kind of sequel I always imagined from where the series began.

All they need is to bring back the Sims approval/disapproval of the stuff around them, haha. I loved that. I used to build in Sims 1 purely for their joy/misery reactions.
    Live, laugh and love. Life's too short not to.
  • Options
    Uzone27Uzone27 Posts: 2,808 Member
    Everytime I play this game, I'm brought back in my mind to back when I played Sims 1. This game literally has everything I always wanted from back then. Free camera, exploring the world around the lot, easier and better building, filtered/searchable/organized build/buy mode, in-depth CAS options, fast loading, Sims with appropriate traits being on relevant community lots, smarter Sims taking care of their needs instead of being babysat, not having to wait even longer for cabs to pick my Sims up from town, not having cars getting stuck in front of the house for hours because of pets or people not going to work/school, etc etc. This is the kind of sequel I always imagined from where the series began.

All they need is to bring back the Sims approval/disapproval of the stuff around them, haha. I loved that. I used to build in Sims 1 purely for their joy/misery reactions.

Yeah that was one of many old staples that I miss in this game. Hopefully over the course of it's remaining lifetime they will slip in a few more of the old standbys like that one.

At least they end up using the stuff instead of just cheering at it once and never touching it again. (unless I order them to) B)
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    Uzone27 wrote: »

Yeah that was one of many old staples that I miss in this game. Hopefully over the course of it's remaining lifetime they will slip in a few more of the old standbys like that one.

At least they end up using the stuff instead of just cheering at it once and never touching it again. (unless I order them to) B)

lol :)
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    edited April 2017
    It's O.K. It has it's moments. But I feel there aren't enough consequences and or drama like there was in TS2. I feel there are too many objects that have an aura even borders or even goes beyond what is necessary to obtain a happy vibe. It's overkill.

The theme is about 'emotions' but I really have to ask myself how many things should I put in a Sim's house or make them do to change their mood? It becomes redundant, over simplifying what they meant to do (in my opinion) with this feature and because it's so out of balance in this area, it doesn't enhance the game but rather dulls the game, in a way that makes it less important. There are hundreds of players who say they totally avoid the emotions/whims or anything else. And that is because they don't hold any significance as in past games.

Before you would have to figure out how to get your Sim in the right mood so they would eat, go to work etc., which woohoo was the easiest and fastest way, *(good luck with that) which made them happy, filled fun and relationship points. In this game there are so many ways (just by telling a joke or hearing one) fun is full, emotions stay in la la land, and really very little challenge if you make one angry on purpose.

What made the other games more interesting ( besides the games kept up with many other things from their past) was because the player knew not to do this or that, or they risk a huge peril for their Sims, and or much drama and long term relationship failures etc.

It's had some interesting ideas such as toddlers and vampires which have made the game worth playing, and actually are the best in the series, however, the core still lacks that wow factor, that x factor is still missing because it's built on the premise of, change a mood to gain a goal, and I was always a player who liked The Sims series because it was more fun because of what happened along the way. ( I doubt any of us remember what happened to our Sim last week.) You can't say that about Sims with memories and or consequences. Bet you have a story right now.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    kaleidoscopicdollkaleidoscopicdoll Posts: 38 Member
    I see a lot of criticism and I guess I'm just easy to please. ;) I love TS4. CAS and build mode are so much easier and more intuitive than past games; I actually enjoy building which I never did before.
    The graphics are a huge improvement in previous games and I thoroughly enjoy how expressive these little pixel people are.
    I like the emotions. A sim becoming embarrassed from a conversation or sad from a forgotten birthday adds so much dimension. I like picking traits rather than dividing points as in the TS2. It would be cool to have more traits and aspirations to add more variety though.
    I wish there were more expansion packs and don't feel the need for all the stuff packs, some of the bugs drive me crazy, and the lag makes me want to throw my computer out the window sometimes. It's certainly flawed but despite those things I truly enjoy the game. I'm hopelessly addicted to it actually, and pretty much tossed my TS2 collection because I'm hooked on TS4 now.
  • Options
    CK213CK213 Posts: 20,533 Member
    edited April 2017
    I mainly like CAS and the sims I can make with the help of CC.
    Build mode is cool for the way I build. I create an architectural theme and make a series of homes based on the theme. Being able to save room, move rooms around, and placing a home on any size lot helps a lot.

I still don't play the game much. It still needs more before I can really enjoy it.
    Toddlers are a major addition though.

I am adding on to this post for a proper response

First thoughts
    I was not impressed with The Sims 4 from the very beginning. I did not like the art style. I did not like the tiny play areas and loading screens. I did like CAS and I saw potential in the kind of sims I wanted to create. I liked some of the new features in build mode, but did not like the absence of terrain tools. I was not impressed with a lot of features that were not there and I felt belonged in a base game.

Stuff packs
    I am a content horder, so I tend to like stuff packs in general. I was very happy of the inclusion of game play objects to support the stuff packs theme. This adds a lot of value to stuff packs for me. Its great if you are into stuff packs, not so great if you aren't because now you feel compelled to buy them for the game play object(s).

However, due to this chosen art style, I don't care about the objects in the packs because they are all so thick and blocky and boring to me. I only value the packs for the clothing and the game play it adds to the game. I go to CC for objects with more detailed meshes and textures and more variety in form to counter how thick, blocky, and blurry everything is in TS4.

Game packs
    I like Game Packs. There is more depth than usual for Sims content. I really like the idea for focus and depth when it comes to game packs. I like them more than expansion packs so far.

Expansion packs
    I am not impressed with the EPs, but we haven't gotten any of the top themes yet, accept for City Living, but it was a bit of a fail for me. It feels so limiting. I hope we get University, because it may have more use for me as I will probably set my new graduates up in city apartments.

The most useful expansion for me is Get Together. I like the world of Windenburg. I also like the clubs features. Mainly because I can set group behaviors and give my sims actions that feel more like having traits that they actually live out instead of being mainly emotional machines.

Overall view
    This game is constantly improving and it has a lot of features I like, but it still hasn't reached the point where I can get totally immersed in it. There is just something about the game play that isn't there yet. I hope they flesh out traits and the social behaviors of sims with compatible and conflicting traits. There also needs to be more surprises, cause and effect, risk/rewards, and emergent game play. I also need Seasons and University.
    Post edited by CK213 on
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Options
    ratsrbestratsrbest Posts: 579 Member
    I seem to be in a (very small) minority but I prefer the build mode in Sims 2 or 3. Sims 4 has some helpful innovations but sometimes it drives me nuts.

Let's say I want to put a mirror on a wall. Suddenly I'm confronted with a forest of doors and windows, all blocking my view of the part of the wall I wanted to access.

Let's say I want to look at an existing door to ensure that the new door I'm about to place is the right match. I have to put up all the walls and go into the overhead camera mode. Top down?

Trying to get at some inside doors in live mode is a nightmare and I often give up and have to manage without locking them.

Some building features are great, like being able to move the whole house* and Saving is a joy after the misery of Sims 3, but there are some little things that just have their 'huh?' moments.

* In Sims 2 if I wanted to play the Capp household (Juliette's lot) I'd rebuild the entire house nearer to the road because it took the Sims so long to get to it, so I'm not lazy or entirely inept. But in Sims 4 I'm just not keen to build or decorate at all.

Don't feed the trolls
  • Options
    GruffmanGruffman Posts: 4,831 Member
    For me, I would enjoy it the most out of the Sims games.

I am a visual person, so I am drawn to the brighter colors and the design graphic wise. I like the looks of the Sims themselves. I like how it is easy to create traditional sims or ethnic sims. I play on the slowest speed. I like to visually see all the little animations used by the sims themselves, like when the toddlers whips out pans to play with from the kitchen counter, get a thought bubble with a question mark and a puzzled look or when they say something then get embarrassed and turn away and cringe. It is a lot of the little details.

Stuff packs. I don't care. Make stuff pack after stuff pack. If I like the looks of it, I get it. If I don't ... I don't. I don't have every stuff pack, I don't have the 'gotta get them all' mentality. I get what I want.

Game packs. To me, these are the best ones so far for Sims4. I love spa day, it is my favorite pack I purchased. I love all the yoga, the massages ... again it is those little animations that I like to see. I like the vampire pack and like how they are ... darker than their previous versions. I like drain life spirit, where the vampire just puts the sims in the trance and then just feeds till they pass out.

Expansion packs. Worse than game packs, better then stuff packs. Get Together is probably the best EP. It adds so much to the gameplay with the club feature. I hope it is a staple in every sims game after Sims4. City Living is ok, but it didn't reach its full potential. GTW is a hit or miss mess.

Are there things that would make it better, sure. Terrain tools for better building. The ability to edit or customize common areas in the neighborhoods. I would have liked to have a CAST.
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    I simply think that The Sims 4 is not the game for me.
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg