Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Daughters of the Warrioress Gen 2 - Updated 05/30

Comments

• Options
    MrsRacooneyMrsRacooney Posts: 2,091 Member
    @Damaro Oh goodness... Hypomon. Dead. However, Hail Hydra would probably fit quite well, considering that together they'd be quite the force of nature :cold_sweat:

@Bugsie2016 Short for "Hakuna Matata"? :D
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • Options
    ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    @Damaro Oh goodness... Hypomon. Dead. However, Hail Hydra would probably fit quite well, considering that together they'd be quite the force of nature :cold_sweat:

@Bugsie2016 Short for "Hakuna Matata"? :D

Sure! :joy:
  • Options
    roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    @roseinblack69 Yes, Asia and Morocco in one sentence confused me :D I'd like to know if that books exists in a language I understand! :smiley:

Everyone, some people have wanted to wish you a Happy Valentine's Day! ;)
    313hajc.png
    5ldl6d.png
    And the "forbidden ship" some of you want to see in secret :p
    rjo083.png

PS: The new chapter is in progress but still needs a lot of building... And trees... Tons and tons of trees!

Very nice pictures :D I am trying to recognize the lady with Haimon...
  • Options
    @roseinblack69 Yes, Asia and Morocco in one sentence confused me :D I'd like to know if that books exists in a language I understand! :smiley:

313hajc.png
    5ldl6d.png
    rjo083.png

PS: The new chapter is in progress but still needs a lot of building... And trees... Tons and tons of trees!

You mean Lyta? :o Half of her face is hidden by their hands :D
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • Options

313hajc.png
    5ldl6d.png
    rjo083.png

You mean Lyta? :o Half of her face is hidden by their hands :D

Lyta? Hahhaaha :D The best couple :smiley:
  • Options
    @roseinblack69 Right? :D

After endless building sessions we actually have a real chapter again at last! In Chapter 46... Well, see for yourself :D

huktgy.png
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • Options
    I have a feeling that she's related to him. His niece? His sister? Something like that because I don't think she's his lover.
  • Options
    @Bugsie2016 Hm... you don't think? Let's say, only the Goddess knows if you're right but the thought is indeed interesting! (Maybe you should tell Penthesilea some time?)
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • Options
    DamaroDamaro Posts: 387 Member
    Veeeeery nice scenery! And very intense chapter! You are now forgiven for having us wait after such a cliffhanger. :D
    What language was that btw? They spoke gaelic, didn't they?
  • Options
    SpectresValkyrieSpectresValkyrie Posts: 317 Member
    The scenery is beautiful! It definitely added to the tense atmosphere and showed how beautiful Haimon's homeland is. I am worried what will happen if Penthesilea will do if she goes through with her plan. Will Haimon's people take her down if they find her? Will she escape? More importantly will Haimon survive? I hope so.
    ETagn5d.jpg
  • Options
    Oh.... I don't want to swear... It wouldn't be good. If even I understand Penthesilea and why she does what she does, I don't support her. Never! :/ This time I am with Haimon, so... Don't give up, mate! ;)
  • Options
    Damaro wrote: »
    Veeeeery nice scenery! And very intense chapter! You are now forgiven for having us wait after such a cliffhanger. :D
    What language was that btw? They spoke gaelic, didn't they?

Phew! *wipes away the cold sweat* Thank you, thank you...
    Yes, it was gaelic. Scottish gaelic if you can trust a certain online translator of your choice *coughs*
    The scenery is beautiful! It definitely added to the tense atmosphere and showed how beautiful Haimon's homeland is. I am worried what will happen if Penthesilea will do if she goes through with her plan. Will Haimon's people take her down if they find her? Will she escape? More importantly will Haimon survive? I hope so.

Glad you liked the scenery! And it might give indeed an idea of what Haimon has actually missed while his time with Penthesilea...
    Yeah, either way it could end bad for someone. Westerners are not exactly friendly when someone proves hostile :# Who would be? Probably not helping either to mention that the next chapter will contain at least a bit of violence?
    Oh.... I don't want to swear... It wouldn't be good. If even I understand Penthesilea and why she does what she does, I don't support her. Never! :/ This time I am with Haimon, so... Don't give up, mate! ;)

Let's hope she will realize that she doesn't want to kill him and lets them both go?
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • Options
    Anyone who's interested into a really, really short teaser for the next chapter is allowed and highly encouraged to visit my tumblr. I've released a preview for the next chapter there. It's in the making but an illness might delay the release until next week. :/ Sorry for the long wait in such a situation :p
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • Options
    I thought you had an update :pensive: Why Coonsy? Why?
  • Options
    Anyone who's interested into a really, really short teaser for the next chapter is allowed and highly encouraged to visit my tumblr. I've released a preview for the next chapter there. It's in the making but an illness might delay the release until next week. :/ Sorry for the long wait in such a situation :p

No worries, we can wait... ;) Gute Besserung <3
  • Options
    Oh noes D: Get well soon! Being sick sucks. >.<

I like the preview. Ich bin definitiv für regelmäßige Vorschauen. :)
  • Options
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »

Don't complain, you're the only one who knew in advance that I'm ill :D (Love ye <3 )

@roseinblack69 @Damaro Thanks! Hope it passes soon :s Euer Sprach-Mischmasch verwirrt mich total :joy:

The Amazon crew member are already working hard on their body language (aka posemaking). More or less enthusiastic:
    t0i8tz.png
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • Options

Don't complain, you're the only one who knew in advance that I'm ill :D (Love ye <3 )

Of course I did. Just teasing. :p
  • Options
    And here you go with the next chapter. Or at least, half a chapter? The second one surpassed the amount of time I could spare so I followed @Sarahkay 's advice and split it up ;)

2qle2xt.png
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • Options
    HAIMON!!! :bawling:
  • Options
    MegglesMeggles Posts: 4,109 Member
    I had hope she would spare him! SIGH
    Gifs are broken but click here for my blog with all my stories :)
    House: Hufflepuff | Wand: Ebony wood w/a unicorn hair core, 9 ¾"
    Origin ID: meggles87 | twitter | simblr
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    I am angry... :angry: I will take my tomahawk, will paint my face with war colors and will follow Penthesilea... The spirits want the revenge for Haimon's soul. I told it, How!
  • Options
    Well, you did warn us :'(
    There sinks my ship...

What now? Are the gods really pleased? Even if what happened was their goal... it sure wasn't for the 'right' reason. What will happen to Penthesiliea now?
    Will we see more of Haimons child in the future?
  • Options
    SpectresValkyrieSpectresValkyrie Posts: 317 Member
    I had a feeling this would happen. My heart weeps for this outcome but I can't argue with Penthesiliea. I wonder how she will get home.

Was the woman speaking to Aéd or calling Haimon Aéd?
    I love (Penthesiliea's mother?)'s outfit. The tweaked Mercy outfit looks lovely on her.
    ETagn5d.jpg
  • Options
    HAIMON!!! :bawling:

*meekly* Sorry? :'(
    Meggles wrote: »
    I had hope she would spare him! SIGH

Yeah... She was almost there! But that other woman...

@roseinblack69 Oh wow, my sister is on the warpath? :o Penthesilea should be careful, and Haimon can be proud to have an avenger as fierce as you!
    Damaro wrote: »
    Well, you did warn us :'(
    There sinks my ship...

What now? Are the gods really pleased? Even if what happened was their goal... it sure wasn't for the 'right' reason. What will happen to Penthesiliea now?
    Will we see more of Haimons child in the future?

I did... But wasn't prepared myself. Some of the pics I didn't show you broke my heart. :bawling:
    You sure have a point there... She didn't do that for the Goddess, did she? Sooner or later she will feel the consequences and who knows if the Goddess is going to help her through them, then. One thing is sure, you will learn the answer some day.
    At least you and @roseinblack69 are going to see Haimon's daughter Heraklia... Not in DoW though. :/

@SpectresValkyrie Ha! That is a good question. Be assured that if there was a god called Aéd, I would have told you. Usually in that area they pray to the Great Mother or Daughter Spring who also both have fancy Gaelic names :D
    You seem to be the only one who isn't entirely cross with Penthesilea now. She can use any support possible in the future.
    Also, thank you. We must take whatever outfit looks the tiniest bit like an armor, don't we? :D
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26