Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Daughters of the Warrioress Gen 2 - Updated 05/30

Comments

• Options
    ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    edited December 2017
    @Bugsie2016 :oWhoa, you really care for those guys do you? The slaves would surely love slave day care (or maybe not since they have to work?) But they definitely would appreciate a holiday resort! Well at least as long as that's Lyta-free ground. Although, imagine you're watched all the time in your holidays :D Horror!

Yep. :smiley: I blame a character of mine. It's his fault! (Not Claude, another character.)
  • Options
    MrsRacooneyMrsRacooney Posts: 2,091 Member
    edited December 2017
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »
    @Bugsie2016 :oWhoa, you really care for those guys do you?

Yep. :smiley: I blame a character of mine. It's his fault! (Not Claude, another character.)

Wait, what? Who is it? :o Do I know him?

Chapter 42 is published and among other things, it will carry you into a deeper understanding of Amazon myths and culture (or I'm just exaggerating on purpose). Anyway, here we go! Have fun reading.

2edo2f7.png
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • Options

Nope, you don't. :smirk:
    Also, Haimon is having a child now?! I think that's punishment enough for what he did but now he's gonna die too. Unfortunately, Protego is also going to die, even if it's not going to be for a while. I will miss him. :(
  • Options
    roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    It's a very difficult situation... I feel sorry for Penthesilea :/ Especially I feel sorry for all slaves :( But I hope that all will be ok with Haimon and even Protego. I know you'll never allow anyone to hurt Haimon, @MrsRacooney :p
  • Options
    edited December 2017

Nope, you don't. :smirk: [/quote]

Great. I feel disadvantaged right now :D

So true, having a child is probably the worst punishment anyone could come up with :joy:Especially when it's combined with death :cold_sweat:
    Protego still has 9 years although he might be sacrificed earlier because no one actually knows his true age and Penthesilea wants to do everything right :weary: I'm going to miss those two so much as well!

@roseinblack69 She was caught by surprise... Dying from a broken nose/septal hematoma/brain fever it can cause is really rare.
    Lol if someone hurts Haimon that'll be me :p No one else is allowed near him, although someone you know might get to that soon
    Post edited by MrsRacooney on
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • Options
    roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member

So true, having a child is probably the worst punishment anyone could come up with :joy:Especially when it's combined with death :cold_sweat:
    Protego still has 9 years although he might be sacrificed earlier because no one actually knows his true age and Penthesilea wants to do everything right :weary: I'm going to miss those two so much as well!

@roseinblack69 She was caught by surprise... Dying from a broken nose/septal hematoma/brain fever it can cause is really rare.
    Lol if someone hurts Haimon that'll be me :p No one else is allowed near him, although someone you know might get to that soon [/quote]

I will help Haimon to escape ;)>:)
  • Options
    edited December 2017

Lol if someone hurts Haimon that'll be me :p No one else is allowed near him, although someone you know might get to that soon

Well, you wouldn't know him anyway. I've been writing the first chapter of that story I mentioned to you. :)

But yeah, worst punishment for Haimon. :( I will miss Protego more, unless Haimon has a particularly interesting backstory that you still have to reveal on why he doesn't like kids. Then I might miss him a little more. :)

I guess Protego isn't looking forward to that particular b-day, if he even remembers when his is, cause he's going to die. :anguished: But I did at least get to borrow Protego for a little bit so I can't complain too much. :smiley:
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    I edited the remaining storyline a bit today... So far the last chapter is 57 but no doubt that there will be some more changes. :D Also, the family trees have been updated with the expansions of the last 16 years. They've grown a lot.

I wouldn't put it past you to jump into the story and save the day :D You have just the right amount of insaneness for that
    But yeah, worst punishment for Haimon. :( I will miss Protego more, unless Haimon has a particularly interesting backstory that you still have to reveal on why he doesn't like kids. Then I might miss him a little more. :)

I guess Protego isn't looking forward to that particular b-day, if he even remembers when his is, cause he's going to die. :anguished: But I did at least get to borrow Protego for a little bit so I can't complain too much. :smiley:

Well in any case he does have a reason for it, apart from that I simply gave him the "Hates Children" trait :D
    Lol, as much as we know Protego - he probably trembles in fear of his 50th birthday! Although you're right, he doesn't know any date. Only the upper classes have a calendar system based on the stars, moon and sun. Either Haimon nor Protego know their age exactly, but Haimon was born in the middle of summer and Protego in Winter and he doesn't even know the year because the tribe where he's from didn't bother with telling their slaves such things. Zeuxippe guessed his age around hers when they bought him though and she's right ;) Maybe she will succeed in convincing Penthesilea to let him live a little longer? o:)
    Yes, you will always have him around no matter which way it will go from here on. :smiley:
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • Options
    I edited the remaining storyline a bit today... So far the last chapter is 57 but no doubt that there will be some more changes. :D Also, the family trees have been updated with the expansions of the last 16 years. They've grown a lot.

I wouldn't put it past you to jump into the story and save the day :D You have just the right amount of insaneness for that

Well in any case he does have a reason for it, apart from that I simply gave him the "Hates Children" trait :D
    Lol, as much as we know Protego - he probably trembles in fear of his 50th birthday! Although you're right, he doesn't know any date. Only the upper classes have a calendar system based on the stars, moon and sun. Either Haimon nor Protego know their age exactly, but Haimon was born in summer and Protego in Winter and he doesn't even know the year because the tribe where he's from didn't bother with telling their slaves such things. Zeuxippe guessed his age around hers when they bought him though and she's right ;) Maybe she will succeed in convincing Penthesilea to let him live a little longer? o:)
    Yes, you will always have him around no matter which way it will go from here on. :smiley:

So no slave birthday parties? (Bit sad but I guess they work on that day too :( ) Guess that birthday for them both will not be a 'Happy' birthday.
  • Options
    DamaroDamaro Posts: 387 Member
    edited December 2017
    Very intense chapter! Grandios as always! :blush:

You know, I suspected that the story would develop a route where Lyta and Haimon would romance or at least breed together. But now I am not so sure anymore xD
    But I wonder if Machion really is dead..., either way I am pretty sure Zeuxy intended this outcome with that agreement regarding Haimon. She sure plans even more. Maybe she wants to breed with him herself, as revenge? Or she has him breed with much more of her amazons?

Something else I wonder about is if Penthesileas nephew will make an appearance in her tribe...

A bold and daring suggestion from me, but what would you think about a year count on your chapters, just for the readers? The reader can calculate the passed time and age of the protagonists. I know from other stories it can become quite confusing without.

Something like

Year 243, Tribe Arythion

or

19 after Penthesileas Landing

• Options
    So no slave birthday parties? (Bit sad but I guess they work on that day too :( ) Guess that birthday for them both will not be a 'Happy' birthday.

Um... No, unfortunately not. :joy: But a birthday season is even better, right? You can celebrate for a quarter of the year! :smiley:

You know, I suspected that the story would develop a route where Lyta and Haimon would romance or at least breed together. But now I am not so sure anymore xD
    But I wonder if Machion really is dead..., either way I am pretty sure Zeuxy intended this outcome with that agreement regarding Haimon. She sure plans even more. Maybe she wants to breed with him herself, as revenge? Or she has him breed with much more of her amazons?

Something else I wonder about is if Penthesileas nephew will make an appearance in her tribe...

A bold and daring suggestion from me, but what would you think about a year count on your chapters, just for the readers? The reader can calculate the passed time and age of the protagonists. I know from other stories it can become quite confusing without.

Something like

Year 243, Tribe Arythion

or

Thank you *blushes*
    Lol yeah you aren't the only one who wants to see them in love or at least have children because they'd be totally gorgeous and I tried them out in CAS. On that regard, I tried everyone with everyone. Protego and Haimon make surprisingly handsome offspring but somehow nobody expects them to breed together. Plot twist! :joy:
    Oh, did she plan that? If so, how evil of her! Future will bring you the answer, stay tuned ;)
    Penthesilea's sister is a strict queen, much stricter than Penthesilea herself. She wouldn't allow her son to go anywhere because he could easily escape. Unless of course Penthesilea could convince her otherwise. Why should she do that though?
    The first example of the year count :joy: I doubt we'll reach that in less than 4 years. However, I'll add the years after each time jump, hopefully soon. Thank you for pointing this out!
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • Options

Um... No, unfortunately not. :joy: But a birthday season is even better, right? You can celebrate for a quarter of the year! :smiley:

Something like

Year 243, Tribe Arythion

or

Thank you *blushes*
    Lol yeah you aren't the only one who wants to see them in love or at least have children because they'd be totally gorgeous and I tried them out in CAS. On that regard, I tried everyone with everyone. Protego and Haimon make surprisingly handsome offspring but somehow nobody expects them to breed together. Plot twist! :joy:
    Oh, did she plan that? If so, how evil of her! Future will bring you the answer, stay tuned ;)
    Penthesilea's sister is a strict queen, much stricter than Penthesilea herself. She wouldn't allow her son to go anywhere because he could easily escape. Unless of course Penthesilea could convince her otherwise. Why should she do that though?
    The first example of the year count :joy: I doubt we'll reach that in less than 4 years. However, I'll add the years after each time jump, hopefully soon. Thank you for pointing this out!

LOL Protego and Haimon. I don't think amazons have science enough to make that happen. They don't even believe in it and I doubt they have a god that could grant males to have children with other males or females to have children with other females. Otherwise Zeuxippe wouldn't have needed to worry about her tribe member that like females. Can we see these Haimon-Protego offspring out of curiousity?
  • Options
    @Bugsie2016 Goodness you cracked me up with that comment :joy: If such a god existed, Zeuxippe would indeed have one problem less. All Amazons would be so pleased and grateful to you! :D
    Found them in the gallery... Here you go. The middle one looks a lot like Phyllis, btw and the redhead has a really interesting profile?

2ry2b7s.png
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • Options
    @Bugsie2016 Goodness you cracked me up with that comment :joy: If such a god existed, Zeuxippe would indeed have one problem less. All Amazons would be so pleased and grateful to you! :D
    Found them in the gallery... Here you go. The middle one looks a lot like Phyllis, btw and the redhead has a really interesting profile?

2ry2b7s.png

Yep, no need for breeding slaves and no need to go killing off my favourite character. :joy: You know which i'm talking about. Protego has strong genes, sorry Haimon. So, question:

If Penthesilia had to choose between Haimon and Protego to be her 'boyfriend', which one would she choose?
    I'm now currently imagining Haimon, Protego, Penthesilia and Serkon on one of those modern reality drama shows (the ones where there's a bunch of people yelling at each other over relationships) but in the time before Lyta was born. I'll throw in Zeuxippe for added drama. Imagine that episodes title! :joy:
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    Boras and Phyllis wish you...

2yuftbs.png

Yep, no need for breeding slaves and no need to go killing off my favourite character. :joy: You know which i'm talking about. Protego has strong genes, sorry Haimon. So, question:

If Penthesilia had to choose between Haimon and Protego to be her 'boyfriend', which one would she choose?
    I'm now currently imagining Haimon, Protego, Penthesilia and Serkon on one of those modern reality drama shows (the ones where there's a bunch of people yelling at each other over relationships) but in the time before Lyta was born. I'll throw in Zeuxippe for added drama. Imagine that episodes title! :joy:

Well, they can't build the whole tribe onto Protego's genes :D Both of them have pretty obvious characteristics, f.e. the girl on the left side looks a lot like a female version of Haimon. All three of them have his eyebrows and several other traits, but you're right. Protego does mingle in a lot :joy: And the redhead is such a good mixture between both, I wouldn't dare to assign all her features to one of them!

Lol the title of that would probably be "Don't give them fire weapons!" :joy: The imagination is hilarious.
    Concerning the boyfriend question, it's honestly difficult. There's a certain attraction to both of them, and while the physical aspect may be a lot stronger in Haimon's case I'm pretty sure she appreciates Protego's gentleness and better character. So if she'd choose attraction, definitely Haimon. If she'd want mutual trust, Protego.
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • Options
    Boras and Phyllis wish you...

2yuftbs.png

Well, they can't build the whole tribe onto Protego's genes :D Both of them have pretty obvious characteristics, f.e. the girl on the left side looks a lot like a female version of Haimon. All three of them have his eyebrows and several other traits, but you're right. Protego does mingle in a lot :joy: And the redhead is such a good mixture between both, I wouldn't dare to assign all her features to one of them!

Lol the title of that would probably be "Don't give them fire weapons!" :joy: The imagination is hilarious.
    Concerning the boyfriend question, it's honestly difficult. There's a certain attraction to both of them, and while the physical aspect may be a lot stronger in Haimon's case I'm pretty sure she appreciates Protego's gentleness and better character. So if she'd choose attraction, definitely Haimon. If she'd want mutual trust, Protego.

I know Protego can't stick around forever, that's obvious. True about genes, that's just who I saw in the moment. Didn't have any reference pics for comparison so I went off of memory. :)

Great Title! For some reason, maybe 'cause you brought up Penthesilia. I wonder what Vince (or Claude) and Penthesilia's CAS Babies would look like (not in-game babies, Bri would murder him but CAS babies are okay!) Can I check?
  • Options
    I know Protego can't stick around forever, that's obvious. True about genes, that's just who I saw in the moment. Didn't have any reference pics for comparison so I went off of memory. :)

Great Title! For some reason, maybe 'cause you brought up Penthesilia. I wonder what Vince (or Claude) and Penthesilia's CAS Babies would look like (not in-game babies, Bri would murder him but CAS babies are okay!) Can I check?

I give you that, I have seen a lot more CAS daughters (and sons) of Haimon and I know what Phyllis looks like as an adult. ;) Sure, go check their CAS children, you do have both of them already. And I'd love to see them!
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    @MrsRacooney Thanks! And, done!
    Vince and Penthesilia (Females)
    4MJMdSxl.jpg

Vince and Penthesilia (Males)
    wYQXDjLl.jpg

And I did Claude too out of curiousity.

Claude and Penthesilia (Females)
    OaI84UUl.jpg

Claude and Penthesilia (Males)
    Kz4kPyOl.jpg

BTW, I figured out why I have so much sympathy for the slaves. Must be 'cause I've been slowly writing one for the past few weeks. (He's the characters I referenced before :) )
  • Options
    @Bugsie2016 Oooh, there are quite some handsome results! The left ones from Vince x Penthesilea are those I like most, especially the man... :love: And the right daughter with Claude, she looks like an interesting character already :) And the black-haired son... Whoa, I should do this test in CAS as well some time :joy:
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • Options
    @MrsRacooney Maybe you should test it out more in CAS. Btw, I love your new banner. :)
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    Thanks, but literally all credits for that go to @Maladi777 ! :)
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • Options

@MrsRacooney She did a great job!!!
  • Options
    lilypadmeulinlilypadmeulin Posts: 1,655 Member
    Haimon! Oh, no....
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    Haimon! Oh, no....

:worried:

@MrsRacooney She did a great job!!!

Right? :smiley:
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    In chapter 43 we're officially meeting a slightly ill-humored teenage Lyta and a ton of poses I've done myself and didn't come to show off as much as planned. I feel betrayed.

14nmr1d.png
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26