Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Help?

AvaSims4080AvaSims4080 Posts: 810 Member
I had my male Sim move into an apartment. I wanted his girlfriend to live with him, so I cheated to make her automatically move in with him. I'm experiencing a glitch with this, where she is unable to age. It's been a few days and it still says she has 1 day left of being a teenager. I've tried to age her up with a cake, where there is no option for her to age up. I need some help and I would rather not cheat to make her a young adult, since that hasn't worked for me in the past!
Post edited by AvaSims4080 on

Comments

• Options
    plopppo2plopppo2 Posts: 3,420 Member
    Is she pregnant?
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    @plopppo2 has nailed one common reason. Another is that you landed yourself a townie with a hidden trait that confers, for some unknown reason, agelessness. Try these cheats, starting with testingcheats true:

traits.remove_trait isWeirdo
    traits.remove_trait isCityRepair
    traits.remove_trait isStatueBusker
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    She's not pregnant and I'll try them cheats out!
  • Options
    AmySims09AmySims09 Posts: 1,227 Member
    :O An immortal sim that isn't a vampire!
  • Options
    AmySims09 wrote: »
    :O An immortal sim that isn't a vampire!

I don't know whether to be amazed or scared.
  • Options
    @plopppo2 has nailed one common reason. Another is that you landed yourself a townie with a hidden trait that confers, for some unknown reason, agelessness. Try these cheats, starting with testingcheats true:

traits.remove_trait isWeirdo
    traits.remove_trait isCityRepair
    traits.remove_trait isStatueBusker

The last one seemed to work! Thank you for the effective cheats, I'm not sure what happened beforehand.
  • Options
    Missmagoo2Missmagoo2 Posts: 1,255 Member
    I've come across that problem as well!
    I was doing a personal challenge and had 5 infants at once and I was ready to age them up to toddlers (I have the options set to the longest life). From my experience there is a button option that says "Age Up" somewhere if I click or right click on the sim after typing in the cheats, and I found it with no problem. However, when I was ready to age the toddlers up to "child" the button was no where to be found! I retyped in the cheats and everything (the cake that I got and placed in world was only a plate). I ended up having to do it manually through CAS.
    Like SJM? Like Kpop? Like Greek Mythology?
    ☆゚.*・。゚ Follow me on the gallery ☆゚.*・。゚ Origin ID: Missmagoo2
    O(≧▽≦)O

(I work with CC so make sure you check that box to see my "hidden" content!)

L'uinversSims profile: https://luniversims.fr/profile/46983-missmagoo2/
  • Options
    JayGsmith08JayGsmith08 Posts: 102 Member
    I am having a problem with aging I can't use the cake to age my sims. I've tried throwing a birthday party, baking diff cakes so I had to end up using Mc command to age them
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    I am having a problem with aging I can't use the cake to age my sims. I've tried throwing a birthday party, baking diff cakes so I had to end up using Mc command to age them

Hello
    I just posted in another thread, but I will post it here also. Another workaround option of aging sims if you have Dining Out, is to use the " bring out cake" interaction when having a meal at a restaurant, then add candles and age up the sim.