Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Household Double Billed

My Sim went bowling with a household member and some Sims from other households. When they arrived at the bowling bar, a notification appeared saying his household bills had arrived. When my Sim returned home he paid his bills, and right after that he went bowling again with other friends. Once again when he arrived at the bowling bar, a notification appeared saying his household bills had arrived. He had to pay his bills again!

PC game version: 1.28.25.1020

Comments

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    Hello
    I am sorry that you had this issue occur in your game.
    Try coming completely out of the game . Then go back in again , and have your sim visit the bowling venue again and test to see if the issue occurs again.

If it does, repairing the game may help. To do that, right click on the sims 4 picture in Origin and click repair.

If you have cc/mods in your game, move your mods folder to the desktop. Then start the game and see if the issues are still there

Try resetting your sims 4 folder and see if that helps. To do that, move your sims 4 folder ( that is in Documents -Electronic Arts - then the sims 4 folder is there ) to the desktop. Then start the game, and a new sims 4 folder will be generated. Exit the game and then copy back the "options.ini" or " options " file and the "saves" , "screenshots" "tray" "custom music " and "mods" folders from the desktop sims 4 folder to the new sims 4 folder, replacing the new generated file/ folders with the old file/folders from the desktop sims 4 folder.

If the issue doesn't occur again, you can use money cheats to restore the double payment money amount.
    https://simsvip.com/sims-4-cheats-codes/#Money