Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Darling Walsh

Comments

• Options
    feetinstockingsfeetinstockings Posts: 4,264 Member
    @SageRainWillow I don't like her name either, I just haven't thought of a new one that suites her. I once worked for a Darling, I was her nanny. I never thought that was a real name before I met Darling. after all that's what I call my husband as an endearment, not a name.
  • Options
    MrMonty96MrMonty96 Posts: 1,715 Member
    I hate her face.
  • Options
    LosaruTaiyoLosaruTaiyo Posts: 10,807 Member
    I usually don't do much with her until I age up some teens to adults. Only thing I really do is just give her clothes more fitting for a young adult such losing the hat in the formal wear and some everyday clothes that are her style but mature, if that makes sense.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

I have no memory of this place. Time to start anew I guess
  • Options
    FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    I didn't even realize Darling was a female at first. I always seen her walking around all the time when my sims were out and about. I would scroll on her and see her name and thought, thats weird......Darling? I zoomed in and realized Darling was a female :o I was very surprised, but loved it! She is perfect, and I wouldn't change her for anything. I don't change any of the townies. They are all unique in their own way B)
  • Options
    mustenimusteni Posts: 5,408 Member
    I deleted the whole household because I felt I had seen enough Akira when my sim dated him in another save. I regret that now because I have a tomboy sim who would have enjoyed knowing Darling. They would have made great buddies.
  • Options
    shellbemeshellbeme Posts: 2,086 Member
    I never thought of her until this thread. I went and girlied her up. I think she's really pretty.
  • Options
    AfterMidnightAfterMidnight Posts: 1,020 Member
    In my rotational save, Darling is transgender. I haven't used this premade in any other saves besides that one.
    @SageRainWillow I don't like her name either, I just haven't thought of a new one that suites her. I once worked for a Darling, I was her nanny. I never thought that was a real name before I met Darling. after all that's what I call my husband as an endearment, not a name.
    I've never known Darling as a first name, but I do know people with it as a last. I think it's pretty cute as a surname.
  • Options
    shellbeme wrote: »
    I never thought of her until this thread. I went and girlied her up. I think she's really pretty.

have you got any pictures of her?? I would love to see.
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    @SageRainWillow I love that other Sim of yours!

I haven't done much with Darling yet but I'm a fan. She came over to hang out at a friend's house that I was playing and ended up playing basketball with her dad the all-star in his private court. I think she's going to have a really interesting life story in the end as this save starts to age :) (I've been distracted from it lately because I felt compelled to go back to my Princess Leia story.)
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    shellbemeshellbeme Posts: 2,086 Member
    edited March 2017
    @feetinstockings here she is in my game :) I changed her walk style too, it didn't quite go with the new look.

03-26-17_8-55-59AM_zps41sitein.png

03-26-17_8-56-12AM_zpslkzttq7s.png

• Options
    3KNPen3KNPen Posts: 2,825 Member
    I haven't done anything actively with Darling yet though I would love to do so in the future. I too view them as transgendered/genderfluid. In my main Legacy save my MCCommand Center put Darling together with Malcolm Landgraab and the story I made up for them in my head is among the favorite that I've made up for background townie sims. Eventually they had twin boys in the game Julio and a twin whom I'm currently blanking on his name since it's been a bit since I've played that save. Julio was quite persistent in pursuing my heiress after they met in the park while she was working on her Social Butterfly aspiration so he was eventually married into the family lol.

I don't have any pictures of Darling but if you're curious as to what the kids of Darling and Malcolm Landgraab may look like...
    211nm75.jpg
    Julio's on the left next to Mal and his twin is next to him.
    ~ ~ ~
  • Options
    shellbeme wrote: »
    @feetinstockings here she is in my game :) I changed her walk style too, it didn't quite go with the new look.

03-26-17_8-55-59AM_zps41sitein.png

03-26-17_8-56-12AM_zpslkzttq7s.png

very pretty. I think she has a pretty face. In my game I'm hoping to marry her off to Gunther Munch, My new Gunther Munch. here he is in my world this morning. I have had to install all my sims into a new world, I didn't forget him. this was the twerp in the hat and scarf. and no lips.
    03-25-17_9-18-34PM_zpsbabn24cn.png
  • Options
    SageRainWillowSageRainWillow Posts: 2,221 Member
    So because of this thread, I had Sam Grayson meet Darling at the Humor and Hijinks festival no less.

33497296272_c9b4eeb119_b.jpg

Sam gave Darling some hand-me-down clothing to get rid of that awful style she had going on. Here they're playing video games with Sam's wife Corrine (who just started showing signs of morning sickness, even though there was only a 2% chance through the risky woo hoo mod!)

33277582220_44cb2337ab_b.jpg
    42959178421_482f6f6a5c_o.png

• Options
    InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    edited March 2017
    MrMonty96 wrote: »
    I hate her face.

I actually like it. I follow a butch lesbian blogger who has similar chubby cheeks and a wide nose and freckles.

But each to their own, of course.

I'm currently leaving her as a background character, but I gave Darling a makeover so she wasn't in her basketball uniform 24/7. I kept her looking butch. I was shocked that EA actually made use of their unisex patch and I wasn't going to be the one to ruin it.

But the next lesbian I play is totally gonna make Darling her wife. ;)
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Options
    Lex2221Lex2221 Posts: 972 Member

In my game the sim I was playing with would always go to the gym and darling would be there. Every time "he" came up and talked to him it was always a negative reaction so I would think to myself why is this guy always picking on my sim. I thought Darling looked strange so i went in to make "him" over to find out that "he" was actually a female. So I figured she had a crush on him and that's why she was always picking on him, I made her over just a little and then they dated. They accidentally had a child together with the mod I have and he broke her heart, she moved on and got married. My sim died but he had other children by different women so i just chose to start playing one of his offspring.

Darling and her current husband
    ktVGyWn.png

Darling's daughter
    gFaW4aH.png
    2ahzmo1.gif
  • Options
    PotterheadSimPotterheadSim Posts: 320 Member
    I didn't play with her because I don't usually play with premades, but I always tought of her as a girl who is transitioning. It could actually be really fun playing with her.
  • Options
    Curls4LifeCurls4Life Posts: 70 Member
    In my game she burned to death in an out of control blazing house inferno. I was doing a bit of neighborhood "spring cleaning", and she just randomly walked into the house and died in the flames. She wasn't even part of that household - she just waltzed in of her own accord and perished.
  • Options
    FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    edited March 2017
    Curls4Life wrote: »
    In my game she burned to death in an out of control blazing house inferno. I was doing a bit of neighborhood "spring cleaning", and she just randomly walked into the house and died in the flames. She wasn't even part of that household - she just waltzed in of her own accord and perished.

Now that is the type of "Firefighter" we need in the game ;) Fearless at that!
  • Options
    Lex2221Lex2221 Posts: 972 Member
    Curls4Life wrote: »

LOL :D Wrong place, wrong time.
    2ahzmo1.gif
  • Options
    DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    This is my Darling Walsh. I wanted to make her more girly. Now she is probably too much girly but hey she looks quite cute.

15._3._2017_8-53-20.png
    15._3._2017_8-53-28.png
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • Options
    There all very cute, The reason she doesn't always get on is because she has the unflirty trait. In my game she is creative, muser and cheerful.
  • Options
    CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    haven't done anything to her. I think she's ugly and she's rude to my sims so maybe I'll kill her off or something.
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
  • Options
    FrejaFreja Posts: 159 Member
    I wanted to change her just a bit, and as always it went out of control, and now she is unrecognizable. well, I feel bad for her, especially when I saw this thread. but heyy, new face, new life :neutral:
  • Options
    xoxoat11 wrote: »
    I wanted to change her just a bit, and as always it went out of control, and now she is unrecognizable. well, I feel bad for her, especially when I saw this thread. but heyy, new face, new life :neutral:

I would love to see. I did the same with Johnny Zest, because I downloaded a played version of him, with his wife and children, so the Johnny Zest in the game got a new face. he now looks Chinese.
  • Options
    basslinewildbasslinewild Posts: 268 Member
    I gave her a complete new look - new face and new body. I also got rid of the unflirty trait. All my couples are having male babies so I'm going to have her marry either the son of the Bheedas or the Fengs.
    Tessa :)
    Gallery items under : TessaNicolle
    Check out my houses!