Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Is there a new venue for bowling or not

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    mariah6194 wrote: »
    I think what people are confusing is the pre-built bowling alley that's going to be in our library and an actual bowling alley venue type. We are not getting a new venue type, just a pre-built alley that we can place, and putting the lanes on a community lot will change the behavior of NPC's so that they come and bowl.

Hope that helps clarify ;)

Can you tell me how to get the oasis springs dust bowl lot can't seem to find it?

Just click on the circle at the top right to "open gallery". It will bring you to the home page. Tabs there are "Home, Community, My Library"
    Click on "My Library" and the Oasis Springs Dust Bowl Venue will be in there!

If you sort by Maxis (for creator) and Lots (for content) it might be easier to find, depending how many lots you have in your Library and how many packs you own; they've added a lot of premade lots, including copies of some of the base game lots (I guess for those who may have deleted houses or venues and want them back for some reason).

Also if you go to the community Gallery and search for MaxisCreator_01 you'll find the lot that was used in the livestream; it's a 40x30 so if you don't have a free 30x20 you can use that lot. I downloaded that one, changed it to a nightclub (just had to add an additional dining table), and it works well; sent my Sim teens out bowling though I probably won't do it on a school night again since my active teen didn't get home till 1am. :o
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)