Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Vampire Survival tip

Bronwin2Bronwin2 Posts: 2,010 Member
One of my favorite vampires has the Combustible Plasma weakness. A true creature of the night. Only she is a secret agent and has a day job. One thing we have already noticed is that sometime Sims get stuck and vampire sims do not seem to have a hard wired self protection motivation to get out of the sun. I remember Calib standing around as part of a welcome wagon defying all efforts to get him inside before he burned to death and he didn't have the thin skinned weakness. So how to survive?

1. Have the bat power and set it to always move by bat.
2. Pay attention to your work time.
3. Get the plasma bar as full as possible.
3. Learn to make the sun reversal drink and drink it before you go to work. This will keep the plasma bar full when the sim steps out into the sun to go to work.
4. And the key. Once your sim has gone to work select a place indoors and select "Fly here as bat." This command has to be the first in the queue so that when the sim returns from work the command immediately triggers and the sim flies indoors. I have had this work even though the plasma level was at or near zero. You must avoid any hold up at the door otherwise the sim will burn to death before you can do anything about it.

Comments