Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Required: Astronaut or Detective Sim

melissa_be588melissa_be588 Posts: 52 Member
Hi Simmers!

I hope this is allowed, if not feel free to delete :)

I am searching for a picture of one of your Sims to showcase as a new trait I am making. In return, for the person who's picture I choose I will create a unique trait for them that only they will have.

Anything you want and you'll be the only one to have it!

Requirements:

Must be a full CC Sim - Male or Female OK, Young Adult and up please
They must be dressed in either Astronaut-like clothing or Detective-like clothing
No Maxis Match please (sorry!)
In-game Screenshot preferred
Please do not Photoshop or enhance your photo, unless it's to get rid of some background content you don't want in the photo

Other Info

If I use your photo I will give full credit where I use it
Please send me your photo either on here, via Instagram or via the Contact page on my blog.

Thank you in advance for helping!!!
Head on over to mellycreatessims.wordpress.com and hit follow for the chance to win BOTH Vintage Glamour & Vampires! Winner will be drawn March 31st.

Comments

• Options
    Oh, and feel free to use poses in the screenshots!
    Head on over to mellycreatessims.wordpress.com and hit follow for the chance to win BOTH Vintage Glamour & Vampires! Winner will be drawn March 31st.
  • Options
    Guys I still need a photo if you want to participate :)
  • Options
    Simsister2004Simsister2004 Posts: 3,536 Member
    edited February 2017
    For me, I can't "pose" sims other than ususal in CAS, I don't use CC, but I would love to participate. Just feeling that my astronaut can't compeed?
    BTW, what is a "full CC sim"? "No Maxis match"- does that mean, that we can't use the clothes already in the game?
    Post edited by Simsister2004 on
  • Options
    For me, I can't "pose" sims other than ususal in CAS, I don't use CC, but I would love to participate. Just feeling that my astronaut can't compeed?
    BTW, what is a "full CC sim"? "No Maxis match"- does that mean, that we can't use the clothes already in the game?

Hi Simsister - thank you for your interest!

Because I create custom content and I consider traits a part of custom content, I would like something that looks sort-of realistic on your Sim. I don't mind maxis-match clothes as much as hair and makeup as sometimes the clothes can look more realistic when your sim is full CC, so I would like your Sim to at least be a custom content Sim, so realistic hair and makeup....

Why don't you have a browse through the site or my Instagram feed and see how my Sims look and if you want to participate you are most welcome to! :)

See how you go and if you still have more questions please feel free to ask :)
  • Options
    Simsister2004Simsister2004 Posts: 3,536 Member
    No thanks. I was just curious, don't mind me. I can't let my astronaut with only Maxis content, hair and makeup compeed. It's perfectly ok. Rules are rules.
  • Options
    No thanks. I was just curious, don't mind me. I can't let my astronaut with only Maxis content, hair and makeup compeed. It's perfectly ok. Rules are rules.

No problem lovely :) I am sure there are heaps of other places on the forums where you can showcase your content :)