Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,603 Member
    So many shook dog people in the EP section. :confounded:
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    DeKay wrote: »

Why's that?
    unknown.png
  • Options

Why's that?

They weren't happy with the C&D live stream and how there's no doghouses.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    edited November 2017

Why's that?

I see... I don't know what happened in the live stream, but complaining about no doghouses is a bit silly. I wouldn't mind it as long as they don't block it off with a pack you have to pay for, along with other boring, should've been basegame/pack items.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    edited November 2017

Why's that?

I see... I don't know what happened in the live stream, but complaining about no doghouses is a bit silly. I wouldn't mind it as long as they don't block it off with a pack you have to pay for, along with other boring, should've been basegame/pack items.

Yeah, I think someone commented "More like Cats... and a bit of Dogs". XD I gotta agree tho. The cats in this pack do get a lot of cool stuff but it's time for team cat to shine. The dogs had the most fun in previous Sims iterations.

And some people have told the others that we can make our own doghouses using build mode but the others just didn't like that cuz the walls would be 'too tall'. *shakes head*
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

Why's that?

Yeah, I think someone commented "More like Cats... and a bit of Dogs". XD I gotta agree tho. The cats in this pack do get a lot of cool stuff but it's time for team cat to shine. The dogs had the most fun in previous Sims iterations.

And some people have told the others that we can make our own doghouses using build mode but the others just didn't like that cuz the walls would be 'too tall'. *shakes head*

Well a doghouse as tall as the main house would be a bit... strange, not exactly pleasant to look at. Ahaha.
    I probably have no idea what I am talking about though. So I won't get into it.
    unknown.png
  • Options

Why's that?

Well a doghouse as tall as the main house would be a bit... strange, not exactly pleasant to look at. Ahaha.

Yeah, I don't know much too cuz I'm a cat person. XD I wouldn't let my dog sleep outside anyways if I had a backyard. Apparently, one of the Gurus in the stream said they didn't add dog houses cuz it was 'cruel'. And I was like, "What? You mean some people make their dogs sleep outside?? I thought dog houses are for the dog to just hang under the shed during the day." :D
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

Why's that?

Yeah, I don't know much too cuz I'm a cat person. XD I wouldn't let my dog sleep outside anyways if I had a backyard. Apparently, one of the Gurus in the stream said they didn't add dog houses cuz it was 'cruel'. And I was like, "What? You mean some people make their dogs sleep outside?? I thought dog houses are for the dog to just hang under the shed during the day." :D

Huh? You're already putting them in clothes, why is a doghouse any worse? I don't think having a doghouse means forcing your animal outside all the time...

Also you literally let people starve Sim children, optional cruelty is not exactly new to this series.
    unknown.png
  • Options

Why's that?

Huh? You're already putting them in clothes, why is a doghouse any worse? I don't think having a doghouse means forcing your animal outside all the time...

Also you literally let people starve Sim children, optional cruelty is not exactly new to this series.

Yeah, I didn't understand their reason either. :P
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    they didn't add dog houses cuz it was 'cruel'.

*drinks heavily*
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    they didn't add dog houses cuz it was 'cruel'.

*drinks heavily*

I hope you're drinking water cuz that's good for your body. :D
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    That's hilarious and I don't understand. I'll just ignore it, it doesn't affect me anyway :lol:
    unknown.png
  • Options
    That's hilarious and I don't understand. I'll just ignore it, it doesn't affect me anyway :lol:

True but apparently a lot simmers in the EP section are dog lovers. :D
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    naninani Posts: 5,563 Member
    That's why you should love cats.
    Also, there's half walls I'm sure one can manage to make something. And there's CC. If they're not happy, don't buy it.
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

• Options
    nani wrote: »
    Also, there's half walls I'm sure one can manage to make something. And there's CC. If they're not happy, don't buy it.

Some of them are already regretting pre-ordering it. No joke. :D
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    naninani Posts: 5,563 Member
    edited November 2017
    I would pre order if i had money. Not that it matters, you don't get anything more if you pre order. And it's not like it's going to be sold out :D
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

• Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    I don't mind there not being doghouse, but the pet beds are flat as 🐸🐸🐸🐸 and there was adorable toddler animations in Ts2 for toddlers in pet beds.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    Even with the flat dog beds and no doghouses, i still wish i could get pets. I'm sure people will make cc dog beds that are more fluffy and comfy looking.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • Options
    cheesetruckcheesetruck Posts: 2,518 Member
    I wonder if a modder will make doghouses.
  • Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    I'm sure cc will be a thing, as with every pack ever. That's part of why I'm waiting to catch it on sale, so I'm not paying so much for something I'm going to fix with mods later.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    Sorak4Sorak4 Posts: 3,936 Member
    edited November 2017
    Sorak signing on here, are we all good?
    Because I know I'm not, just worn out
    L9q8VGi.png
  • Options
    I'm sure cc will be a thing, as with every pack ever. That's part of why I'm waiting to catch it on sale, so I'm not paying so much for something I'm going to fix with mods later.

Agreed, I'm not paying full price if they're not selling a complete game.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    edited November 2017

And this is why you don't pre-order. That's kinda a mistake on their part, really.
    I mean, did they really expect EA to release a full game? Even good developers mess it up, ahaha.
    unknown.png
  • Options

And this is why you don't pre-order. That's kinda a mistake on their part, really.
    I mean, did they really expect EA to release a full game? Even good developers mess it up, ahaha.

Yeah, with 3 at least they had the exclusive downloads for pre-sales. But they don't even have those anymore, so what's the point?
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    I just pre-order out of of excitement. XD And yeah, it doesn't bother me cuz I know I won't regret it anyway or wait for a sale, so why not? :)
    x3vZicL.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top