Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,603 Member
    .o. New friend <3

LET'S TALK ABOUT BANDS. :D
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    naninani Posts: 5,563 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    .o. New friend <3

LIKE WE DON'T ALREADY ALWAYS DO THAT :D
    Dekay is also fan of quite some bands
    The know-it-all of unknown bands :D
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

• Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    Hey peeps, anything new?

I still have no voice. :disappointed: The kids at work today kept talking over me and it drove me nuts. :tired_face: And then I had to sit through choir, because I'm not sick, so I still have to go. :dizzy:
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    nani wrote: »
    .o. New friend <3

LIKE WE DON'T ALREADY ALWAYS DO THAT :D
    Dekay is also fan of quite some bands
    The know-it-all of unknown bands :D

Yes, we do!

But I listen to some famous ones as well. :P I just think unknown bands need some love cuz sometimes they make really good quality music and it will be a shame if no one appreciates them! :) Plus, I can never get enough of bands. I listen to music 16 hours a day. So, yeah. :D GIMME ALL DA BANDS.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    Kelebek wrote: »
    I do think that's everyone who sent a house, right?

And Dekay, but I'm pretty sure you already got her's.

Are Kellin and Vic more band dudes?

I'm gonna use yours to create a huge backyard.
    Awesome! You should post pics when you're all done.

I do think that's everyone who sent a house, right?

And Dekay, but I'm pretty sure you already got her's.

nani is having a single bedroom house have 1.5 baths a common thing in France?

Are Kellin and Vic more band dudes?

Kellin is part of Sleeping With Sirens and Vic is part of Pierce The Veil, both bands that I like a lot :)

Ha! I knew it! :p
    A single bedroom house with 1.5 baths you say ? I wouldn't know, I always lived in big house due to the number of siblings I have. We never been common here :D

Aw, I'm envious. I have such a small family. I was just wondering, since the house you designed has a master bath and powder room. I was going to say I've never seen one like that in the US, then it occurred to me I've actually never seen a house with only one bedroom, let alone one with 1.5 baths. Just apartments. So what do I know?

Bath and powder ? The house I posted here isn't the house i typically build, I rarely ever make a house with only one bedroom, but it was to suit Kelebek demands of a small house with one bedroom and not too much space.

If you talk about the small bathroom in the bedroom it's called a parental suit here. It is usually smaller than a regular bathroom but bigger than the one I've made.

Ah, yes, sorry I wasn't clear! Here, the biggest bedroom is referred to as master bedroom. The master bathroom is attached to the master bedroom and is usually only accessible through it. A powder room is usually a half bath (toilet and a sink) intended for guests, so it's on the main floor.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    Today's Q Q is:

If you could only wear one outfit for the rest of your life, what would it be?

Probably this sweater one piece outfit I have with a cowl collar but with gray and white checkers.

Kinda like this, but mine is with long sleeves:
    White-Polka-Dots-on-Black-Cowl-Collar-Dickey-01.jpg

And black jeans and black sneakers! :) Oh, and my spiky armband.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

Probably this sweater one piece outfit I have with a cowl collar but with gray and white checkers.

And black jeans and black sneakers! :) Oh, and my plum armband.

I either live in jeans and a t-shirt, a nicer shirt and jeans, or a swimsuit. So the choice is simple. :D
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:

I either live in jeans and a t-shirt, a nicer shirt and jeans, or a swimsuit. So the choice is simple. :D

What if it gets really cold? :D
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:

It honestly wouldn't be possible where I live. During summer heat waves, when it gets to the 90s, I get close to nekkid. But in the winter when the high can reach only the high 20s during a cold snap, I'm wearing multiple layers, including wool.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:

It honestly wouldn't be possible where I live. During summer heat waves, when it gets to the 90s, I get close to nekkid. But in the winter when the high can reach only the high 20s during a cold snap, I'm wearing multiple layers, including wool.

NEKKID GRANDMA.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:

NEKKID GRANDMA.

Who you callin' Grandma? :s
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:

NEKKID GRANDMA.

I'm just referencing Family Feud. XD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqDGK_UjfFI
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

NEKKID GRANDMA.

I Love that clip so much XDD
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:

NEKKID GRANDMA.

I Love that clip so much XDD

Me too. I love Family Feud. LOL!! Their answers are always funny and the host, Steve Harvey has the best facial expressions. :D
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    KelebekKelebek Posts: 2,079 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

Black outfits are forever timeless.
  • Options
    There's a cat on my head. And one on my lap.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    KelebekKelebek Posts: 2,079 Member
    There's a cat on my head. And one on my lap.

There's a cat in my hat.

There's a cat on that chair, there's a cat on the stair.

Gee, there's a cat everywhere !
  • Options
    I don't even know where my cat is...
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    edited November 2017
    Nico is sleeping next to me.

Agh, I've been visiting a character every night since I started my game, missing out on a couple conversations, and when asked if we are friends my character says "No, not reallY". Yes you are, you should be. :persevere:
    unknown.png
  • Options

Agh, I've been visiting a character every night since I started my game, missing out on a couple conversations, and when asked if we are friends my character says "No, not reallY". Yes you are, you should be. :persevere:

RrOyKVAwqjf6dTGhOhaqlYIVrfyur1ZMSfVGC8mwb18aL4tgwuzQ7q10DHUBRhzinkQWPY8ff0Ly3niSA3bSbJ5UuqfqvOUaaxiHEVNDjsDnVtegXuuBnHrTx6RCD9AbFk3fc1V9
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options

RrOyKVAwqjf6dTGhOhaqlYIVrfyur1ZMSfVGC8mwb18aL4tgwuzQ7q10DHUBRhzinkQWPY8ff0Ly3niSA3bSbJ5UuqfqvOUaaxiHEVNDjsDnVtegXuuBnHrTx6RCD9AbFk3fc1V9

I wish. And she just ran out on me when I asked her if she would help me on a quest (Not phrased like that ingame).
    unknown.png
  • Options
    LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    I Realized that the gif i'm making isn't even animation.
    Just a slideshow of pics i drew.
    I'm also gonna experiment with a new style when i do that. Hopefully it turns out okay.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • Options

I wish. And she just ran out on me when I asked her if she would help me on a quest (Not phrased like that ingame).

Rude! Hunt her down and cut off her hair.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options

Sounds like a good plan. I'm sure nothing can go wrong.
    unknown.png
  • Options

Sounds like a good plan. I'm sure nothing can go wrong.

Nope, nothing.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top