Never met your online BFF but want to? Share your story with us here for a chance to win an all-expenses paid, meet up with your BFF IRL.
The Sims 4 will be FREE to download across PC/Mac & Consoles on October 18! More info here: here
September 23rd- It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• MMXMMX Posts: 4,245 Member
    I feel a little better that my computer now has 32 GB of RAM.
    73c3z7mk8m8u.png
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 78,564 Member
    Y'alll... I just went to the website of the company that did my ear tips and just realized they have a pic of my IEMs and my ear tips. They didn't have this before cuz they didn't have the IEM model in their catalog and I had to send mine in for them.

Now my ear impressions are famous. 😂😂😂😂🤣🤣 Oh my God.
    T2f9YM1.png
  • MMXMMX Posts: 4,245 Member
    Therapist: Realistic Morgan Fyres isn't real, she can't hurt you.

Realistic Morgan Fyres:
    730a37d664e6be5e6a03a2c803fb.jpeg
    73c3z7mk8m8u.png
  • cheesetruckcheesetruck Posts: 2,464 Member
    MMX wrote: »
    Therapist: Realistic Morgan Fyres isn't real, she can't hurt you.

Realistic Morgan Fyres:
    730a37d664e6be5e6a03a2c803fb.jpeg

She was definitely that popular girl in high school who changed boyfriends every two months. lol
    Today's Q Q is a fun one to peep into your Youtube regulars... :P

Type in My Mix in the search. A playlist of videos you've watched will appear. Post 3 videos from it.

Mine has a bunch of Profiler stuff but y'all probably know about that. So here's some others:

Ryan Tedder - Unbroken Demo. Only cuz I am obsessed with the Stan Walker version and found out that Ryan Tedder from OneRepublic gave the song to him!

Thirty Seconds To Mars - A Beautiful Lie (Live). Jared Leto's voice in this is so spot on!!! I wish I could sing like him and jump around like that without losing my breath!!! His breath control is super impressive!

Angel Number - Long May I Reign. I found this song on Spotify... I think? It's a bit different than what I usually listen to but it's poppin'.
  • DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 4,980 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Today's Q Q is a fun one to peep into your Youtube regulars... :P

Type in My Mix in the search. A playlist of videos you've watched will appear. Post 3 videos from it.

Mine has a bunch of Profiler stuff but y'all probably know about that. So here's some others:

Ryan Tedder - Unbroken Demo. Only cuz I am obsessed with the Stan Walker version and found out that Ryan Tedder from OneRepublic gave the song to him!

Thirty Seconds To Mars - A Beautiful Lie (Live). Jared Leto's voice in this is so spot on!!! I wish I could sing like him and jump around like that without losing my breath!!! His breath control is super impressive!

Angel Number - Long May I Reign. I found this song on Spotify... I think? It's a bit different than what I usually listen to but it's poppin'.

I have like 3 billion different mixes. I chose one that I think sums me up the best.

Colors - Black Pumas

Home Again - Micheal Kiwanuka

Difficult Kind - Maggie Koerner
    My Gallery ID: DaniRose2143
    Under The Tartosan Sun
  • WhatCobblersWhatCobblers Posts: 2,341 Member
    edited September 18
    On the My Mix I got the following:

Subwoolfer: Turin
    FLASHING LIGHT WARNING: THERE ARE BRIEF CLIPS OF STROBE/FLASHING STAGE LIGHTING IN THE SECOND HALF OF THIS VIDEO.

Keiino: Monument

Dadi Freyr: Think About Things
    FLASHING LIGHT WARNING (They're pretty slow flashing lights but will put a warning in just in case).
    Here's mine... B)

I Just Died In Your Arms - Cutting Crew.

Merry Christmas - Ed Sheeran, Elton John.

Careless Whisper - George Michael.

This was fun to do. Love the songs that came up for you guys.

Ooo btw guess who is preggers??? 🤗❤️🤰🏻

Congratulations! 🙂 🎉
    9Jo3BOY.jpg
    Origin ID: WhatCobblers
    edited September 19
    Here's mine... B)

I Just Died In Your Arms - Cutting Crew.

Merry Christmas - Ed Sheeran, Elton John.

Careless Whisper - George Michael.

This was fun to do. Love the songs that came up for you guys.

Ooo btw guess who is preggers??? 🤗❤️🤰🏻

I feel like (I Just) Died In Your Arms and Careless Whisper are such fan favorites here on this forum. You're probably like the 3rd or 4th person who has mentioned to having listened to these songs a lot (including me). 🤣🤣 And congrats!!!
  • ignominiusrexignominiusrex Posts: 2,223 Member
    @SelenaSimmer 🥂 Congratulations! Is this your first? Hoping you'll keep us posted!
    You can call me Iggy or Rex (he/him) 10 ways to Fight Hate
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
    Today's Q Q is:
    What are your last three google searches? Make sure they are forum friendly, of course! ;)

Mine are:
    1. Music Sanctuary Singapore
    2. 64 audio a6t vs a12t
    3. What does it mean when iem sound dark.

Not me totally looking for custom iems after getting custom ear tips for my current iems. >.> 🙈
    My wallet hurting tho.
    kid-thinking.gif