Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member
    Y'alll... I just went to the website of the company that did my ear tips and just realized they have a pic of my IEMs and my ear tips. They didn't have this before cuz they didn't have the IEM model in their catalog and I had to send mine in for them.

Now my ear impressions are famous. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£ Oh my God.
    T2f9YM1.png
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • MMXMMX Posts: 4,426 Member
    Therapist: Realistic Morgan Fyres isn't real, she can't hurt you.

Realistic Morgan Fyres:
    730a37d664e6be5e6a03a2c803fb.jpeg
    9d1z2m12k175.png
  • cheesetruckcheesetruck Posts: 2,518 Member
    MMX wrote: Β»

Realistic Morgan Fyres:

She was definitely that popular girl in high school who changed boyfriends every two months. lol
    Today's Q Q is a fun one to peep into your Youtube regulars... :P

Type in My Mix in the search. A playlist of videos you've watched will appear. Post 3 videos from it.

Mine has a bunch of Profiler stuff but y'all probably know about that. So here's some others:

Ryan Tedder - Unbroken Demo. Only cuz I am obsessed with the Stan Walker version and found out that Ryan Tedder from OneRepublic gave the song to him!
    Thirty Seconds To Mars - A Beautiful Lie (Live). Jared Leto's voice in this is so spot on!!! I wish I could sing like him and jump around like that without losing my breath!!! His breath control is super impressive!

Angel Number - Long May I Reign. I found this song on Spotify... I think? It's a bit different than what I usually listen to but it's poppin'.
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,661 Member
    DeKay wrote: Β»
    Today's Q Q is a fun one to peep into your Youtube regulars... :P

Type in My Mix in the search. A playlist of videos you've watched will appear. Post 3 videos from it.

Mine has a bunch of Profiler stuff but y'all probably know about that. So here's some others:

Ryan Tedder - Unbroken Demo. Only cuz I am obsessed with the Stan Walker version and found out that Ryan Tedder from OneRepublic gave the song to him!
    Thirty Seconds To Mars - A Beautiful Lie (Live). Jared Leto's voice in this is so spot on!!! I wish I could sing like him and jump around like that without losing my breath!!! His breath control is super impressive!

Angel Number - Long May I Reign. I found this song on Spotify... I think? It's a bit different than what I usually listen to but it's poppin'.

I have like 3 billion different mixes. I chose one that I think sums me up the best.

Colors - Black Pumas
    Home Again - Micheal Kiwanuka

Difficult Kind - Maggie Koerner
  • WhatCobblersWhatCobblers Posts: 2,748 Member
    edited September 2022
    On the My Mix I got the following:

Subwoolfer: Turin
    FLASHING LIGHT WARNING: THERE ARE BRIEF CLIPS OF STROBE/FLASHING STAGE LIGHTING IN THE SECOND HALF OF THIS VIDEO.
    Keiino: Monument
    Dadi Freyr: Think About Things
    FLASHING LIGHT WARNING (They're pretty slow flashing lights but will put a warning in just in case).
    Here's mine... B)

I Just Died In Your Arms - Cutting Crew.
    Merry Christmas - Ed Sheeran, Elton John.
    Careless Whisper - George Michael.
    This was fun to do. Love the songs that came up for you guys.

Ooo btw guess who is preggers??? πŸ€—β€οΈπŸ€°πŸ»

Congratulations! πŸ™‚ πŸŽ‰
    edited September 2022
    Here's mine... B)

I Just Died In Your Arms - Cutting Crew.
    Merry Christmas - Ed Sheeran, Elton John.
    Careless Whisper - George Michael.
    This was fun to do. Love the songs that came up for you guys.

Ooo btw guess who is preggers??? πŸ€—β€οΈπŸ€°πŸ»

I feel like (I Just) Died In Your Arms and Careless Whisper are such fan favorites here on this forum. You're probably like the 3rd or 4th person who has mentioned to having listened to these songs a lot (including me). 🀣🀣 And congrats!!!
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • ignominiusrexignominiusrex Posts: 2,680 Member
    @SelenaSimmer πŸ₯‚ Congratulations! Is this your first? Hoping you'll keep us posted!
    You can call me Iggy or Rex (he/him) 10 ways to Fight Hate
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
    Today's Q Q is:
    What are your last three google searches? Make sure they are forum friendly, of course! ;)

Mine are:
    1. Music Sanctuary Singapore
    2. 64 audio a6t vs a12t
    3. What does it mean when iem sound dark.

Not me totally looking for custom iems after getting custom ear tips for my current iems. >.> πŸ™ˆ
    My wallet hurting tho.
    kid-thinking.gif
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Bumppp, where everyone at.
    FwDXXd5.gif
    LegoGirl wrote: Β»
    Sneaks in...

My last 3 google searches.

1. Fairytale Stephen King - looking up a review of the book.
    2. How to cook 😝
    3. Doctor Who Jodie Whittaker.

Mine is quite random yours seems about music and audio DeKay . Do you like your music?

"How to cook", haha, love it! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Yes, I do love music very much (listen to it from the moment I wake up to when I got to bed) but I think I'm slowly becoming a more serious audiophile now ever since my old Sony earphones were kinda dying and I had to find a new replacement but none of the earphones I bought has made my jaw dropped. 🀣
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Today's Q Q is:

What are some good memories you have of celebrating Halloween? And do you have any plans for this year?

Don't have much. But I remember I used to decorate my room. Like, I just cut out my own designs on recycled paper and hang them around my bed. πŸ˜‚

Haha beginners gotta start somewhere 😝

Wow so cool you must really love your music. I like music but don't listen to it all day like you. Though I do still have my first earphones in my memory box!

Yeah, I really do. Once, I had to introduce myself to the class cuz it was first day of school. So we had to share a fact about ourselves.
    And I said, "I am obsessed with music."
    And the teacher was like, "That's not a fun fact. Everyone loves music!"
    And I was like:
    Screen_Shot_2020-10-05_at_11.51.58_AM.png
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,669 Member
    MMX wrote: Β»

Realistic Morgan Fyres:

Sure enough it's Artbreeder
    It reminds me that I used this website to try to make a realistic version of my self-created sims. Most of the results were not looks like because the hairstyle was too special
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns
  • cynciecyncie Posts: 4,548 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

What are some good memories you have of celebrating Halloween? And do you have any plans for this year?

Our school used to have a Fall Festival every year around Halloween that I always looked forward to. They had food, music, games where you could win prizes, and a Haunted House put on each year by the middle school. I think I still have a few of those little prize things lurking around in some old boxes.

A great memory with my college friends was the Monsters Ball that was held every year on campus. We won the group costume prize two years in a row.

This year, I’m making more of an effort to decorate my house since we have more kids in the neighborhood now. I always put ghosts out on the front porch, even when we didn’t have many children here. It’s easy and quick. Sometimes, when I’m more into it, I expand it and have themes with props and costumes for the ghosts, like a Haunted Beach Party or Roaring 20’s. This year I’m going with more traditional Halloween elements, like a cauldron and potions and some black cats.

edited October 2022
    Today's Q Q is:
    What's your favorite kind of cookie?

Merignue cookies which is ironic cuz I don't like sugary stuff. And a meringue cookie probably has the most sugars compared to other cookies. πŸ˜‚

Here's some that I did some time ago... 🀀
    xUmxBY9.png
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Today's Q Q is:

Merignue cookies which is ironic cuz I don't like sugary stuff. And a meringue cookie probably has the most sugars compared to other cookies. πŸ˜‚

xUmxBY9.png

OMG that looks so nice! Never tried them before but adding then to my To Eat list πŸ˜‹

My fave is the classic chocolate chip cookies πŸͺ my nan used to make them and they were just so good. I love them, so nice.

Chocolate chips are really good and hard to go wrong! πŸ˜‰

Hope you'll get to try meringue cookies. I have to say they're hard to find. At least over it, itis hard. I don't think I've seen them being sold anywhere, except once when I was at an all you can eat buffet.
    FwDXXd5.gif
    edited October 2022
    Today's Q Q is:

xUmxBY9.png

OMG that looks so nice! Never tried them before but adding then to my To Eat list πŸ˜‹

My fave is the classic chocolate chip cookies πŸͺ my nan used to make them and they were just so good. I love them, so nice.

You can never go wrong with chocolate chip cookies. I haven't made a batch since Christmas, or maybe late January. I would have to call them my favorites too, but I'll give a vote to my second favorite, snickerdoodles. Buttery soft in the center, a hint of vanilla and cinnamon...mmmm.πŸ˜‹

@DeKay Those meringue cookie look so yummy! I've never had one that I can recall, but I so want to change that.
    edited October 2022
    Today's Q Q is:

Top 3 favorite tea/coffee flavors?

Iced lemon tea, berries flavored tea, Morrocan mint green tea.
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Today's Q Q is:

Top 3 favorite tea/coffee flavors?

I love flavored coffee. My current favorites are Vanilla Hazelnut, French Vanilla, and Bavarian Chocolate. Those are specific flavors that my local roaster has on offer year round. They have one that is a collaboration with a local artisan chocolatier that is fantastic too. I love their flavored coffees because you can still taste the coffee and not just the flavorings. It seems like most vendors go nuts with the flavoring and some of them can be hard to drink because of it. I like to taste the flavors without them being overpowering.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top