Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• Options
    ignominiusrexignominiusrex Posts: 2,680 Member
    Either my vehicle or someone else (who hit mine) losing control on icy roads. That, and coming out. Different kind of scary but both make you realize how vulnerable you are, feeling loss of control over forces that can impact how your life plays out from there.
    You can call me Iggy or Rex (he/him) 10 ways to Fight Hate
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
  • Options
    LuckyKittenCatLuckyKittenCat Posts: 4,640 Member
    I just came back from a really long nap, what did i miss
    I am undead! :smiley:
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    edited February 2022
    Today's Q Q is:

What’s the most unusual place you’ve fallen asleep?

I can't really remember. I would say 99% of the time when I'm sleeping, it's in my own bed. This one wasn't the most unusual but it was the most uncomfortable one. It was when I was in a school camp and I didn't bring my sleeping back so I sat on the chair and put my head on the desk.

Like this:
    young-student-sitting-sleeping-desk-with-book-laptop_35076-2462.jpg

Pretty sure I was drooling too. LOL. I don't drool when I sleep normally but in that position, gravity really wasn't helping. Hahaha.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    tutifruity6644tutifruity6644 Posts: 878 Member
    in an igloo i built with my dad one winter
    Screenshot-2022-02-26-at-02-01-45.png
    💛🤍 Tai (iel en français / they/them in english) 💜🖤
  • Options
    5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    edited February 2022
    In front of the TV, while watching "Dirty Jobs" ! Needless to say, I kept hearing Mike Rowe's voice in my head, for the rest of the day after that! :confounded:
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • Options
    I fell asleep in a shelf so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:
    Do you hit the snooze button or wake up immediately?

I think some of you know this: I don't even use an alarm. I do have a clock that has an alarm but it doesn't have a snooze button either. I use that alarm when I need to get up much earlier than I used to like at 4.30am or something, as a backup. 😅 But 70% of the time, my body is able to wake up at 4.30am too as long as I remember to and I wasn't too tired the day before.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    ElliandreElliandre Posts: 2,468 Member
    I wish I could wake up immediately. I'm really bad at hitting the snooze repeatedly.
  • Options
    I have sixty eight alarms, and i go back to sleep on the majority of them. By the way, only half of those are active, so don't worry 😅
  • Options
    Elliandre wrote: »
    I wish I could wake up immediately. I'm really bad at hitting the snooze repeatedly.

I usually go to sleep really early. :D Maybe that helps. Haha.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    DeKay wrote: »

I'm an insomniac and rarely sleep for long, which doesn't help at all haha.
  • Options

Ah, I see. :( That's sad.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

Aw thanks :heart: , it's okay though, I don't mind since I'm not working at the moment. It's very quiet and peaceful at night. I need to quit coffee and napping and it will help for sure. Do you have a long commute is that why you are up so early?

• Options

Aw thanks :heart: , it's okay though, I don't mind since I'm not working at the moment. It's very quiet and peaceful at night. I need to quit coffee and napping and it will help for sure. Do you have a long commute is that why you are up so early?

Ooh, I see. I'm like the opposite of you. I don't drink coffee and I don't take naps in the day. I can't fall asleep in the day. I don't know how other people do it! LOL.

Nah, not really. I like to just wake up early for no reason. 😂 Especially during the weekends. I get so excited for weekends that I would wake up even earlier than 6. I guess I got used to it. Plus, I go to sleep at around 10pm and we only need about 7-8 hours of sleep so that means 5-6am is an adequate time to wake up. 😅
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

Ooh, I see. I'm like the opposite of you. I don't drink coffee and I don't take naps in the day. I can't fall asleep in the day. I don't know how other people do it! LOL.

Nah, not really. I like to just wake up early for no reason. 😂 Especially during the weekends. I get so excited for weekends that I would wake up even earlier than 6. I guess I got used to it. Plus, I go to sleep at around 10pm and we only need about 7-8 hours of sleep so that means 5-6am is an adequate time to wake up. 😅

Those are my goals, asleep by 10 and up by 7! That sounds the best to me. I do get up earlier on the weekends too for some reason though. Especially when I was working. I'd wake up late, tired and groggy all week and then on Saturday I'd wake up early and feeling great haha. I guess subconsciously I knew it was Saturday while I was sleeping. :joy:
  • Options

Those are my goals, asleep by 10 and up by 7! That sounds the best to me. I do get up earlier on the weekends too for some reason though. Especially when I was working. I'd wake up late, tired and groggy all week and then on Saturday I'd wake up early and feeling great haha. I guess subconsciously I knew it was Saturday while I was sleeping. :joy:

Hahaha, I feel you. For me I wake up a bit late for weekdays just cuz I'm dreading to go to work. 😅
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:

I don't even have an alarm clock. I just get up - same Bat Time same Bat Channel.

Only thing I struggle with is the "spring forward, fall back" time of year, when clocks get changed over. It usually takes me about a week - two at most - to get used to the change.
  • Options
    ignominiusrexignominiusrex Posts: 2,680 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

I don't even have an alarm clock. I just get up - same Bat Time same Bat Channel.

Only thing I struggle with is the "spring forward, fall back" time of year, when clocks get changed over. It usually takes me about a week - two at most - to get used to the change.

I wish they'd finally do the right thing and ditch that stupid time change, since it does no good, but does do some harm (more auto accidents happen then, and more heart attacks for some reason).

I don't need an alarm unless I have to wake up unusually early for some reason like an early appointment. Whenever I used to use an alarm, I so dreaded it jarring me awake, that my body knew to wake me up a few minutes before it was due to go off, so I could turn it off before it went off. LOL I really hate alarms.

You can call me Iggy or Rex (he/him) 10 ways to Fight Hate
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2022
    Today's Q Q is:
    Here's a random one: If you see a puddle on the ground, do you walk around it or over it?

Usually over it. 😅
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:
    Here's a random one: If you see a puddle on the ground, do you walk around it or over it?

But the kid in me, wants to jump in it! :lol:
  • Options
    =^..^=

(Chaos Cat looks for pit - "Meow?" Pushes glass of wine off table!)
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:
    What makes you feel at peace?

When I have finally finished all my work and when I can meditate a bit. XD
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    edited February 2022
    This song -

https://youtu.be/CaA_fnW1la0

Okay (The Piano Guys)
  • Options
    edited February 2022
    =^..^=

( <== Chaos Cat jams to song on previous page)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top