Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• Options
    LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    I don't know what to write here. :D But I'll just post something so you guys can keep talking.

Today's Q Q is:
    What's favorite non-chocolate candy?

Any kinda gummy or chewy candy.

Jolly Ranchers.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    Jelly beans. They are fun.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    I made meatballs in the slow cooker for supper!
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    Weeeeeeeeee.....
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    I just woke up from a nap - Cat is STILL asleep on me! Might need to go back to sleep
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • Options
    TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    Lyoufln wrote: »

I want some. Meatballs are the best. XD
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • Options
    I'm so excited to get to work from home cuz now I can start early and end early and don't even have to spend 1h traveling back home. I can straightaway start painting and having fun. THIS IS DA BEST.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

I'd be happy to share!

I ate them with creamy polenta too! The sauce for this recipe is on the thinner side because it's basically just crushed tomatoes and onions, so I don't like it with pasta.
  • Options

I'd be happy to share!

I ate them with creamy polenta too! The sauce for this recipe is on the thinner side because it's basically just crushed tomatoes and onions, so I don't like it with pasta.

Sounds amazing.
    I'm having lasagna for dinner here. (once it comes out of the oven that is. XD)
  • Options
    I don't know what I'll be having for dinner today (probably another boring ol' salad) but I'm also having oatmeal for breakfast soon. 😂 Which is like what I eat everyday. Dang, I realize I always the same things everyday. 🙁
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

I'd be happy to share!

Sounds amazing.

That sounds good too. :)
    I don't know what I'll be having for dinner today (probably another boring ol' salad) but I'm also having oatmeal for breakfast soon. 😂 Which is like what I eat everyday. Dang, I realize I always the same things everyday. 🙁

I mean, if you like eating those things everyday, then it's okay. Maybe you could try something different for supper every now and then? (if you want to)
  • Options
    edited March 2020

I'd be happy to share!

Sounds amazing.

I mean, if you like eating those things everyday, then it's okay. Maybe you could try something different for supper every now and then? (if you want to)

I don't know if I like it or not. I just eat like this cuz it's healthy. My mentality is so messed up now after eating so much of raw veggies for lunch/dinner that now everytime I look at stuff like pasta, fried rice, literally anything else that's not a salad, I would be like, "But that's unhealthy cuz it uses oil and salt... :(" Unless it's Saturday where I kinda treat myself for lunch. :joy:

Maybe you guys can recommend me some dishes to persuade me. XD
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

I'd be happy to share!

Sounds amazing.

I don't know if I like it or not. I just eat like this cuz it's healthy. My mentality is so messed up now after eating so much of raw veggies for lunch/dinner that now everytime I look at stuff like pasta, fried rice, literally anything else that's not a salad, I would be like, "But that's unhealthy cuz it uses oil and salt... :(" Unless it's Saturday where I kinda treat myself for lunch. :joy:

Hmm...I'm not sure. I suppose it would depend on your eating preferences.

If you want to eat vegetables, but in a different way, I'd recommend trying them roasted. Roasting vegetables gives them a nice flavour, plus you get something warm in your belly. A little bit of olive oil and salt goes a long way (without destroying the nutrients in vegetables that boiling would normally do). My favourite roasted vegetables are Brussels sprouts. :yum:
    https://www.bhg.com/recipes/how-to/cooking-basics/how-to-roast-vegetables/

I know you've said you don't eat a lot of spices, but do you like lentils? Beans and lentils are healthy and tasty, and taste good with rice.

I've made this recipe for red lentil curry before. It was very good. I modified the spice levels to suit my taste. Some other folks have made this recipe too, and they give their spice suggestions.
    https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/16641/red-lentil-curry/

I've made this vegetarian chili too. I used a 5-bean mix instead of black beans. It was really good!
    https://cookieandkate.com/vegetarian-chili-recipe/

For breakfast...have you ever made overnight oats? I've made the chocolate peanut butter on on this webpage, but maybe you could look up other overnight oats to change up your morning oatmeal:
    https://www.naturespath.com/en-ca/blog/how-to-make-overnight-oats-plus-recipes/?sf26394254=1

Do you like sweet potato? I LOVE baking them! Wash them well, poke a few holes, and shove in the oven. The result is warm, sweet, delicious and packed with lots of nutrition! You could even microwave your sweet potato for a few minutes before baking to reduce oven time. Depending on how big the sweet potato is, I will eat the whole potato or save half for later, and pair with a piece of chicken.
    https://downshiftology.com/recipes/baked-sweet-potato/

I'd consider this stuff nutritious and healthy and fun. Maybe you'll like some of them too! :)
  • Options

I'd be happy to share!

Sounds amazing.

If you want to eat vegetables, but in a different way, I'd recommend trying them roasted. Roasting vegetables gives them a nice flavour, plus you get something warm in your belly. A little bit of olive oil and salt goes a long way (without destroying the nutrients in vegetables that boiling would normally do). My favourite roasted vegetables are Brussels sprouts. :yum:

I know you've said you don't eat a lot of spices, but do you like lentils? Beans and lentils are healthy and tasty, and taste good with rice.

I've made this recipe for red lentil curry before. It was very good. I modified the spice levels to suit my taste. Some other folks have made this recipe too, and they give their spice suggestions.

I've made this vegetarian chili too. I used a 5-bean mix instead of black beans. It was really good!

For breakfast...have you ever made overnight oats? I've made the chocolate peanut butter on on this webpage, but maybe you could look up other overnight oats to change up your morning oatmeal:
    https://www.naturespath.com/en-ca/blog/how-to-make-overnight-oats-plus-recipes/?sf26394254=1

Do you like sweet potato? I LOVE baking them! Wash them well, poke a few holes, and shove in the oven. The result is warm, sweet, delicious and packed with lots of nutrition! You could even microwave your sweet potato for a few minutes before baking to reduce oven time. Depending on how big the sweet potato is, I will eat the whole potato or save half for later, and pair with a piece of chicken.

I'd consider this stuff nutritious and healthy and fun. Maybe you'll like some of them too! :)

Ayee, thanks.

I've always wanted to try overnight oat.

Lentils are okay too but I rarely eat them now.

Those baked sweet potatoes look awesome! I actually have some boiled sweet potato in the fridge now to eat with my salad sometimes. :D But I can tell my mom to make these next time.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

I'd be happy to share!

Sounds amazing.

Ayee, thanks.

I've always wanted to try overnight oat.

Lentils are okay too but I rarely eat them now.

Those baked sweet potatoes look awesome! I actually have some boiled sweet potato in the fridge now to eat with my salad sometimes. :D But I can tell my mom to make these next time.

Awesome! Baking sweet potatoes really brings out their natural sweetness and there's some caramelized flavour too.
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:
    Personality Test:

Were you excited for march because of:

1) Animal Crossing
    2) MCR
    3) DOOM
    4) You haven’t felt excitement in years
    5) Impending doom of global pandemic
    6) Spring break

DOOM!!!!
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    Today's Q Q is:
    Personality Test:

1) Animal Crossing
    2) MCR
    3) DOOM
    6) Spring break

DOOM!!!!

Spring break.

I'd be happy to share!

Sounds amazing.

There's lots of good recipes out there for veggies.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:
    Personality Test:

1) Animal Crossing
    2) MCR
    3) DOOM
    6) Spring break

DOOM!!!!

None of the above. I was looking forward to warmer weather and the beginnings of spring 💐
  • Options
    citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    Today's Q Q is:
    Personality Test:

1) Animal Crossing
    2) MCR
    3) DOOM
    6) Spring break

DOOM!!!!

I was not excited for March
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    Today's Q Q is:
    Personality Test:

1) Animal Crossing
    2) MCR
    3) DOOM
    6) Spring break

DOOM!!!!

My older sister had a birthday on the 14th, so mom, my stepdad and me went to Hilton Head Island South Carolina (from Elizabeth City North Carolina) to celebrate! The 800 mile (in total) was so worth it!

Also got to see my niece and nephew and play some tennis with her and her kids (past brother and sister vs present brother and sister) . We mainly just did it for fun - don't even know what the score was.

My brother in law mainly planned the outing (lots of good eating places there)! He also talked lots to my stepdad.

It's sad that my younger sister couldn't get off work to come with us. I'm hoping that she can next time (in August... hopefully?) if this virus doesn't get worse!
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • Options
    LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    Today's Q Q is:
    Personality Test:

1) Animal Crossing
    2) MCR
    3) DOOM
    6) Spring break

DOOM!!!!

Animal Crossing.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • Options
    My brain this whole time as I'm working from home: I WANT TO BAKE BISCUITS.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:
    Personality Test:

1) Animal Crossing
    2) MCR
    3) DOOM
    6) Spring break

DOOM!!!!

None of the above. My 19th birthday.
    (Jk, 1 and 6)
  • Options
    Contemplating if I should make Oreo biscuits tomorrow or just plain ones. Cuz I would have to go to the store to buy some Oreos if I wanted to to do those... 🤔
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    So random question. You guys remember back when I told you I had to get a root canal? I got it at the beginning of the month....the crown they put on it fell off a few hours ago. So now we get to call the dentist emergency line to see if we can get it taken care of. (Cause my dentist is closed except for emergencies.) Idk if it qualifies as an emergency or not, but we're gonna find out later today.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top