Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    edited April 2020
    DeKay wrote: »
    Contemplating if I should make Oreo biscuits tomorrow or just plain ones. Cuz I would have to go to the store to buy some Oreos if I wanted to to do those... 🤔

Hmmm. Randomize it. 1 is oreos, 2 is plain, 3 is you don't get any.
    It was 3. You dont get any.
    April Fools. It landed on 2.

Edit: Forgot we couldnt double post...my bad.
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member
    So random question. You guys remember back when I told you I had to get a root canal? I got it at the beginning of the month....the crown they put on it fell off a few hours ago. So now we get to call the dentist emergency line to see if we can get it taken care of. (Cause my dentist is closed except for emergencies.) Idk if it qualifies as an emergency or not, but we're gonna find out later today.

Good luck.
    Contemplating if I should make Oreo biscuits tomorrow or just plain ones. Cuz I would have to go to the store to buy some Oreos if I wanted to to do those... 🤔

Hmmm. Randomize it. 1 is oreos, 2 is plain, 3 is you don't get any.
    It was 3. You dont get any.
    April Fools. It landed on 2.

Edit: Forgot we couldnt double post...my bad.

Plain it is then.
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Update: Because I'm not experiencencing any pain or swelling, it's not being counted as an emergency. I guess Im just gonna have to be careful with what I eat.
  • MMXMMX Posts: 4,426 Member
  • bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    So done with my poli-sci class.

Why did he assign a project on current events and then not give us any details? So stupid.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
    Hello, people. I'm up early today cuz the weather was so hot and I was sweating even tho I had the fan on. Not fun.
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • 5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    WFlzDfT.png
    You better washed those DING-DANG hands, Nina!
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
    Happy or just distracted?
    I need to feel like everything is real.
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member

Sometimes when I feel disconnected to the world, I have to make sure I do physical activities that work my senses and put me in the moment. Maybe that cold help you?

I like baking bread or going for a walk to do this. You like to draw, right? Maybe you could try some non-digital art, or try some other art form. Maybe that could help! :)
    Lyoufln wrote: »

Sometimes when I feel disconnected to the world, I have to make sure I do physical activities that work my senses and put me in the moment. Maybe that cold help you?

I like baking bread or going for a walk to do this. You like to draw, right? Maybe you could try some non-digital art, or try some other art form. Maybe that could help! :)

I don't like non digital art. Too lazy to get supplies.
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    Considering how things have been going this year I can already tell my Birthday is gonna be a fun one :sweat_smile:
    unknown.png

I don't know a lot about drawing and stuff. But the basics is just a pencil and a piece of paper right?

Maybe there's some other stuff you could do instead though? Like stretching, cooking something nice, or even some yoga?

Considering how things have been going this year I can already tell my Birthday is gonna be a fun one :sweat_smile:

When's your birthday again?

I don't know a lot about drawing and stuff. But the basics is just a pencil and a piece of paper right?

Maybe there's some other stuff you could do instead though? Like stretching, cooking something nice, or even some yoga?

Pencil and paper is still a lot. :D Digital is just a soft copy, so it's better. Hehe.

I'm gonna make some biscuits today but gotta other my mom to help me cuz I'm not trusted in the kitchen.
    FwDXXd5.gif

Pencil and paper is still a lot. :D Digital is just a soft copy, so it's better. Hehe.

I'm gonna make some biscuits today but gotta other my mom to help me cuz I'm not trusted in the kitchen.

Hope you have fun making biscuits! :)

The 21st
    unknown.png

Thanks. But first, I'm gonna paint. :)

The 21st

Hmm, yeah, don't think things will get better by then, bud. :tongue:
    FwDXXd5.gif

The 21st

:disappointed: No need to tell me.
    unknown.png
    Today's Q Q is:

Your 5th most recent emoji describes how your life is doing while you're on quarantine/lockdown life.

🙈 I don't know what this is supposed to mean. XD I use it when I'm shy, or like I did something awkward or embarrassing.

The 21st

Maybe mine won't be great too tho it's in late June.
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Today's Q Q is:

Your 5th most recent emoji describes how your life is doing while you're on quarantine/lockdown life.

🙈 I don't know what this is supposed to mean. XD I use it when I'm shy, or like I did something awkward or embarrassing.

The 21st

💤 Sounds about right.
    Today's Q Q is:

The 21st

💤 Sounds about right.

Hahaha.
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Today's Q Q is:

🙁

Hmm yeah, I guess so.
    Drawing coming thru...
    0ca472e447060cf9557946b7b9bb878faeea256e.jpg
    Ugh, I repositioned and warped this painting so much. I'm a terrible artist. XD I won't survive doing traditional art without a sketch first.
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • 5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

🙈 I don't know what this is supposed to mean. XD I use it when I'm shy, or like I did something awkward or embarrassing. :sweat_smile:

😵 - (stir crazy? cabin fever? call it whatever you want, I can feel it starting to set in!
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

😊

no.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

The 21st

💕 - - ehh, no.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top