The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• Options
    mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    @mintycupcake I understand now why you wouldn't post the name of Nathaniel's song on the forums.
    But that was great :joy: I think it might be one of my favorites, a lot of that is due to the "Uh, body, what?" line.

"Just pretend I'm seducing you" :joy:

Yeah, definitely one of my faves, tho I have a lot, tbh. I feel like season 2's song game is much stronger.

Yes. I can't believe how much I enjoyed the songs from Season 2, I usually don't even care for them in shows! I'm glad there are people on the forums I can talk about it with :joy:

Yay to shared interests!
    I think my favorite might be "So Maternal". Sometimes I feel like I am that friend. :joy:

I tried getting my brother to watch it, but after I showed him Santa Ana Winds he just decided Nope! :frowning:

So Maternal. That banana taco... thing though. There was not a second where I thought that anything could go right with her babysitting.
    It's fine, that kid was a brat.

Haha, what's wrong with Santa Ana Winds? It's not like you showed him Feelin' Kinda Naughty or The Sexy Gettin' Ready Song :p

That kind was definitely a brat.

Or "I gave you a"-
    Nope, not going to say that here. But Santa Ana Winds was far from the wildest of songs on it :unamused: Greg had some of them though.

I Love My Daughter (But Not in a Creepy Way) :joy:

Agh! I completely forgot about that one! :joy:
    I have a bunch of tabs open with some of the songs on them, I hope no one sees them. It would be weird explaining.

This is the most comprehensive playlist I've found, and the songs are even in order. I've listened to it more than once. :D

:hushed: 79... videos. Ohhhhhhh

I usually skip most of season 1. Those songs just don't have great replay outside the premise of the show.

I think Put Yourself First is good. Since it's essentially what I think whenever I see one of those really bad women's products...
    There are quite a bit of songs I forgot... I suppose that's just because they were my least favorites.

Yeah, that ones funny, but as a really good message, too.

I forgot about Makey makeover :confounded: It's so weird

I feel like it should be a whole song, not just this weird thing where she just sings "It's a makeover!" ad infinitum.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    @mintycupcake I understand now why you wouldn't post the name of Nathaniel's song on the forums.
    But that was great :joy: I think it might be one of my favorites, a lot of that is due to the "Uh, body, what?" line.

Yeah, definitely one of my faves, tho I have a lot, tbh. I feel like season 2's song game is much stronger.

Yes. I can't believe how much I enjoyed the songs from Season 2, I usually don't even care for them in shows! I'm glad there are people on the forums I can talk about it with :joy:

Yay to shared interests!
    I think my favorite might be "So Maternal". Sometimes I feel like I am that friend. :joy:

I tried getting my brother to watch it, but after I showed him Santa Ana Winds he just decided Nope! :frowning:

So Maternal. That banana taco... thing though. There was not a second where I thought that anything could go right with her babysitting.

Haha, what's wrong with Santa Ana Winds? It's not like you showed him Feelin' Kinda Naughty or The Sexy Gettin' Ready Song :p

Or "I gave you a"-
    Nope, not going to say that here. But Santa Ana Winds was far from the wildest of songs on it :unamused: Greg had some of them though.

I have a bunch of tabs open with some of the songs on them, I hope no one sees them. It would be weird explaining.

This is the most comprehensive playlist I've found, and the songs are even in order. I've listened to it more than once. :D

I usually skip most of season 1. Those songs just don't have great replay outside the premise of the show.

I think Put Yourself First is good. Since it's essentially what I think whenever I see one of those really bad women's products...
    There are quite a bit of songs I forgot... I suppose that's just because they were my least favorites.

I feel like it should be a whole song, not just this weird thing where she just sings "It's a makeover!" ad infinitum.

Until the end where she just starts repeating "I had a stroke, I had a stroke"
    unknown.png
  • Options

Yay to shared interests!

Or "I gave you a"-

Until the end where she just starts repeating "I had a stroke, I had a stroke"

Yup. It's strange. :|
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    naninani Posts: 5,563 Member
    edited July 2017
    My brother is a plumming ar$e hole. Like not any kind of "i'm your brother", just a real ar$e hole.
    I'm done with his shxt and now he could be eat by a cowplant and i wouldn't care.
    I'll stop being nice to people that don't give a darn.
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

• Options
    nani wrote: »
    My brother is a plumming ar$e hole. Like not any kind of "i'm your brother", just a real ar$e hole.
    I'm done with his shxt and now he could be eat by a cowplant and i wouldn't care.
    I'll stop being nice to people that don't give a darn.

I'm sorry to hear you and your bother aren't getting along. I hope he matures enough in the future that you will be able to have a better relationship together.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    i hope so, i used to not get along with my other brother but he grew up and now it's a little better.
    but this one is going in his " i'm really annoying for no reason. just want to p1ss everyone off"

• Options
    edited July 2017
    What being an adult is like, as explained by a series of GIFs from The IT Crowd

d7fe24b6-3fdf-43ad-9315-942a6f98f254.gif

anigif_sub-buzz-17495-1492703074-10.gif

tumblr_lzacc4A2XF1qcwrtdo1_500.gif

tumblr_menkwnI73R1r61a7no1_500.gif

anigif_enhanced-buzz-2863-1369081563-12.gif?downsize=715:*&output-format=auto&output-quality=auto

tumblr_inline_nmtxzvgBzK1slrvm0_500.gif

tumblr_inline_o2szw1N6Zz1qgp297_500.gif

tumblr_md72ozeMu81rsw1yf.gif

tumblr_m3narjkRRi1qc70t1o1_250.gif

tumblr_mh5mnmwrf41r6krcqo1_500.gif

tumblr_m8fkruzcrr1r1rhh2o3_r1_500.gif

1218s2h.gif

🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,723 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Sonschi wrote: »

EDIT: Wow, there's like a gazillion emojis on my post here.

That's what happens if you quote me :D I'm additcted to emojis... Do I need help?

I'm addicted too. :bawling:

I just finished my 9 min cardio and I'm drenched.

mNYzefI.gif

I always forget to put emojis.

Good idea. I think eating loads of chicken helps. I'm allergic to avocado tho.

You simself is very photogenic.

Oh that's bad :/ Almonds should have a smiliar effect I've heard :)

GUESS WHAT.

I wish I looked like my simself :joy:

Why do I feel offended for my avi being rated with a 2/10? :/

Who said that?! The wheels on the bus are gonna go round and round on their face.

You're allergic to almonds as well? :/ Oh no :(

Some new member without an avi at all :D I think it's a bit unfair to play the rating games if you have no avi or siggi at all... just my opinion ^^ (At least I've waited to play those games unitl I had an avi/siggi myself)

I played the caption the profile pic above you before I had a picture. It sounded like fun. I did just put a thing underneath saying that it would be fine to do the one right above me since I was just a plumbob
    latest?cb=20130805025749
    But the person captioned the plumbob anyway. I think it was DeKay, actually :lol:

Ayyyyyyyyy. :sunglasses:
    nani wrote: »
    Stormsview wrote: »

Cruel, DeKay. And now you want to take pictures of him? After publicly humiliating him? :lol:

Ah, I didn't see it. I don't know why others found it creepy.

Yes. :D:D I don't even need to take a naked pic of him. I just wanna take a pic of his ugly distorted face. XD

I might change my siggie again. I'm torn between these three. Someone help me choose:

A:
    BN6Q4Gi.gif

B: THE WHEELS ON DA BUS GO ROUND AND ROUND. Sorry, it's the first thing that came to my mind when he started dancing like that. LOL.
    Y5mJFuG.gif

C: The real creepy smile. :D
    pa1tDEn.gif

Dekay you kind of look like this guy.
    I think the first picture is best. Is this the question of the day?

Didn't see your post here the first time. I actually had the first one for a few minutes but decided to go with "the wheels on the bus go round and round." :joy:

Nah, I don't really look like the guy in my current siggie. I look more like Senpai Dylan Anderson this guy actually. Like only my nose is different. Face structure and eyes and eyebrows wise, we're pretty similar, I'd say. :D

P80UTDl.jpg
    I make good pie... Nothing like this (Which I just found, ahahahahaha)
    10304_1415489927_0.jpg
    But it's still good. Exept I'm really stubborn and if someone asks m to make it I won't just to spite them.
    And lemon bars. I just like sweets, okay? :heart:

That reminds me of Rosanna Pansino's Hydra Pie. :D
    sddefault.jpg

Isn't she the girl from Nerdy Nummies ? Or maybe not..
    I enjoy baking, i'm not particularly good in anything though

Yes, she is.

My Top Song of the Day: The Blackest of Birds by Fightstar
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options
    FloppyFishFloppyFish Posts: 3,881 Member
    Helloooooooooooooooooooooo people!! We're almost at page 200!!
    Mafia Stats
    Games Played: 14 | Games Won: 8 | Games Lost: 6
    Times Town: 9 | Times Mafia: 2 | Times 3rd: 2
    Town Wins: 6 | Mafia Wins: 1 | 3rd Wins: 1
    Deaths: 8

• Options
    Today's Q of the day is:
    Who is your fav The Simpson's character?

My fav is Lisa cuz she's smart and sassy. :D
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options
    Today's Q of the day is:

I find Uter particularly relatable.

1267558976_5878_full.png

🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    Today's Q of the day is:

1267558976_5878_full.png

I rarely see him on the show! But he does look relatable.
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options
    Today's Q of the day is:

Same, actually. But I've mostly only seen the really old ones we have on disk.
    Today's Q of the day is:

1267558976_5878_full.png

I forget which one, but Uter was introduced in Treehouse of Horror, yeah? I don't like Treehouse of Horror :frowning:
    unknown.png
  • Options
    Today's Q of the day is:

Same, actually. But I've mostly only seen the really old ones we have on disk.
    Today's Q of the day is:

1267558976_5878_full.png

I forget which one, but Uter was introduced in Treehouse of Horror, yeah? I don't like Treehouse of Horror :frowning:

I don't know. Maybe?
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 9,731 Member
    Today's Q of the day is:

My favorite is Maggie ^^ tough little girl :)

250px-Maggie_Simpson.png
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    Yeah, Maggie is adorable. :D

EDIT: I've decided to upload the previous house I was building if you guys want it cuz I'm building another house for my sims. :sweat_smile:

DumEb3n.jpg
    keIFUo6.jpg
    Lyu1OoH.jpg
    Post edited by DeKay on
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options
    i want the house :D where is it ?

I might have rated a plumbob avi .... :D

• Options
    What is your signature, Nani?
    unknown.png
  • Options
    sdtfmsdtfm Posts: 333 Member
    *sigh* I think I'm going to start playing sims 3 again. I can't help it lmao.
  • Options
    StormsviewStormsview Posts: 2,603 Member
    sdtfm wrote: »
    *sigh* I think I'm going to start playing sims 3 again. I can't help it lmao.

Then go and play Sims 3, see if we care. lol >:)
    we'll give you a full refund. Just make sure you make your request within 24 hours after you first launch the game, within seven days from your date of purchase, or within seven days from the game's release date if you pre-ordered, whichever comes first.
    Who said EA doesn't have a sense of humor
  • Options
    StormsviewStormsview Posts: 2,603 Member
    Yeah, Maggie is adorable. :D

EDIT: I've decided to upload the previous house I was building if you guys want it cuz I'm building another house for my sims. :sweat_smile:

DumEb3n.jpg
    keIFUo6.jpg
    Lyu1OoH.jpg

I want this house, whats the name in the gallery?
    we'll give you a full refund. Just make sure you make your request within 24 hours after you first launch the game, within seven days from your date of purchase, or within seven days from the game's release date if you pre-ordered, whichever comes first.
    Who said EA doesn't have a sense of humor
  • Options
    Sorak4Sorak4 Posts: 3,940 Member
    I've played Tekken online (Playing Tag Tournament 2) for the first time.
    So far with solo Angel I'm at Disciple and 25W/9L
    It's so tense that I love it. Though I might just return to single player within time.
    L9q8VGi.png
  • Options
    FloppyFishFloppyFish Posts: 3,881 Member
    Good morning, afternoon, evening, or night to y'all!!!!!!!!
    Mafia Stats
    Games Played: 14 | Games Won: 8 | Games Lost: 6
    Times Town: 9 | Times Mafia: 2 | Times 3rd: 2
    Town Wins: 6 | Mafia Wins: 1 | 3rd Wins: 1
    Deaths: 8

• Options
    I just woke up in a panic because I thought it was Monday. Jet is getting dropped off at the vet Monday morning.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    What is your signature, Nani?

The guy ? Jon Cozart, a youtuber :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top