The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,723 Member
    Sonschi wrote: »
    DeKay wrote: »

EDIT: Wow, there's like a gazillion emojis on my post here.

That's what happens if you quote me :D I'm additcted to emojis... Do I need help?

I'm addicted too. :bawling:

I just finished my 9 min cardio and I'm drenched.

mNYzefI.gif
    My Top Song of the Day: The Blackest of Birds by Fightstar
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options
    MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 9,731 Member

That's what happens if you quote me :D I'm additcted to emojis... Do I need help?

mNYzefI.gif

Conclusion: Don't do sports :p
  • Options

mNYzefI.gif

But I'm trying to lose them belly fats. XD XD

Also, I lost 0.1kg today from just eating McDonald's after not eating it for almost 2 weeks... :grimace:
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options

mNYzefI.gif

Also, I lost 0.1kg today from just eating McDonald's after not eating it for almost 2 weeks... :grimace:

I even can't remember when I had McDonald's for the last time. I can't stand it anymore because you're hungry, eat at McD's and 1 hour later you're hungry again.
  • Options

mNYzefI.gif

I even can't remember when I had McDonald's for the last time. I can't stand it anymore because you're hungry, eat at McD's and 1 hour later you're hungry again.

Sadly, even if I eat normal food, I will still get hungry 1 hour later. :weary:
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options

mNYzefI.gif

You need to try food that stuffs you for several hours :) You can google them. One is avocado. Eat one, feel like you ate a whole pig and don't feel hungry for a few hours ;)

Btw, I love my new avi. Just wanted to mention it :D If you want to see it in big just visit my profile (She looks so goooooood. She's supposed to be my simself but she's prettier than me. More like the sim-I-want-to-look-like-self.)
  • Options

mNYzefI.gif

You need to try food that stuffs you for several hours :) You can google them. One is avocado. Eat one, feel like you ate a whole pig and don't feel hungry for a few hours ;)

Btw, I love my new avi. Just wanted to mention it :D If you want to see it in big just visit my profile (She looks so goooooood. She's supposed to be my simself but she's prettier than me. More like the sim-I-want-to-look-like-self.)

Good idea. I think eating loads of chicken helps. I'm allergic to avocado tho.

You simself is very photogenic.
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options

Oh that's bad :/ Almonds should have a smiliar effect I've heard :)

I wish I looked like my simself :joy:

Why do I feel offended for my avi being rated with a 2/10? :/
  • Options

GUESS WHAT.

Who said that?! The wheels on the bus are gonna go round and round on their face.
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options

GUESS WHAT.

Who said that?! The wheels on the bus are gonna go round and round on their face.

You're allergic to almonds as well? :/ Oh no :(

Some new member without an avi at all :D I think it's a bit unfair to play the rating games if you have no avi or siggi at all... just my opinion ^^ (At least I've waited to play those games unitl I had an avi/siggi myself)
  • Options
    StormsviewStormsview Posts: 2,603 Member

Lizards can do that. And they are closer to a Hydra then a octopus is. :lol:

Are you talking about Hydra like, why they're not using a \hydra creature? It could be cuz they need the Skull cuz the leader was the Red Skull (the villain). So, they couldn't use hydra heads for it. It's possible but the placement might look weird?

And octopus tentacles just look more 'cluttered' and more terrifying compared to just one lizard tail. :D

I don't watch it, shush.

But if you are going to actually name the group just Hydra you might as well have a Hydra as the logo, or... not another unrelated animal.
    It's like if Red Bulls logo was a horse (I just saw an ad for Red Bull. Red bull sounds gross :confounded: )

I get what you mean. :D Well, I didn't make the Hydra logo, so can't say much. I do like the skull in their logo tho cuz I'm obsessed with skulls.
    @DeKay It's acutally quite easy (because I can do it :p ) You just crack the egg open and pour it into a pan. And then you stare at it until the white part is hard and the yolk is still a bit soft ^^

Hahaha. True. I think it's cuz I just hate standing near the stove. It's so hot.

This is me whenever I'm near the stove after 1 min:
    mob-sweating.gif

:D:D Me, too. But you can go away from the stove for a minute. You don't have to stare at the fried egg. It's just a thing I do :D (And I'm not normal)

Oh good, I thought I was the only one. Especially here in Singapore, the weather is like 30 Deg C and I ain't got no air conditioner here! :D
    Stormsview wrote: »
    She looks as though she is melting :D:s I hate to see people so hot they are sweating. they must feel as if they are being held over boiling water. I never know how that feel. And I hope I never do.

Come to Singapore to experience this. :joy:

Yup emojis heaven :);):o:p:|B)<3o:)>:):D:D:D is this spam-aid
    we'll give you a full refund. Just make sure you make your request within 24 hours after you first launch the game, within seven days from your date of purchase, or within seven days from the game's release date if you pre-ordered, whichever comes first.
    Who said EA doesn't have a sense of humor
  • Options

GUESS WHAT.

Some new member without an avi at all :D I think it's a bit unfair to play the rating games if you have no avi or siggi at all... just my opinion ^^ (At least I've waited to play those games unitl I had an avi/siggi myself)

Yes, I am allergic to almonds. Hahaha. XD My body is just doomed to feel hungry.

Give that new member a -10/10.

kermie.jpg
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member

mNYzefI.gif

I always forget to put emojis.

GUESS WHAT.

I played the caption the profile pic above you before I had a picture. It sounded like fun. I did just put a thing underneath saying that it would be fine to do the one right above me since I was just a plumbob
    latest?cb=20130805025749
    But the person captioned the plumbob anyway. I think it was DeKay, actually :lol:
    unknown.png
  • Options

The reason why new players should play and post wherever they want is....

They paid to play sims same as everyone. not their fault they can not have a profile picture right off

and most importantly, to advance they need to post to get points.

and also post to get post points lol. :) I played it all the time. no one bothered me they just rate me. It's some nice people on this forum.
    we'll give you a full refund. Just make sure you make your request within 24 hours after you first launch the game, within seven days from your date of purchase, or within seven days from the game's release date if you pre-ordered, whichever comes first.
  • Options
    The reason why new players should play and post wherever they want is....

They paid to play sims same as everyone. not their fault they can not have a profile picture right off

and most importantly, to advance they need to post to get points.

and also post to get post points lol. :) I played it all the time. no one bothered me they just rate me. It's some nice people on this forum.

Especially during that time where new members would not promote.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    naninani Posts: 5,563 Member

Cruel, DeKay. And now you want to take pictures of him? After publicly humiliating him? :lol:

Ah, I didn't see it. I don't know why others found it creepy.

Yes. :D:D I don't even need to take a naked pic of him. I just wanna take a pic of his ugly distorted face. XD

I might change my siggie again. I'm torn between these three. Someone help me choose:

A:
    BN6Q4Gi.gif

B: THE WHEELS ON DA BUS GO ROUND AND ROUND. Sorry, it's the first thing that came to my mind when he started dancing like that. LOL.
    Y5mJFuG.gif

C: The real creepy smile. :D
    pa1tDEn.gif

Dekay you kind of look like this guy.
    I think the first picture is best. Is this the question of the day?

Didn't see your post here the first time. I actually had the first one for a few minutes but decided to go with "the wheels on the bus go round and round." :joy:

Nah, I don't really look like the guy in my current siggie. I look more like Senpai Dylan Anderson this guy actually. Like only my nose is different. Face structure and eyes and eyebrows wise, we're pretty similar, I'd say. :D

P80UTDl.jpg
    I make good pie... Nothing like this (Which I just found, ahahahahaha)
    10304_1415489927_0.jpg
    But it's still good. Exept I'm really stubborn and if someone asks m to make it I won't just to spite them.
    And lemon bars. I just like sweets, okay? :heart:

That reminds me of Rosanna Pansino's Hydra Pie. :D
    sddefault.jpg

Isn't she the girl from Nerdy Nummies ? Or maybe not..
    I enjoy baking, i'm not particularly good in anything though
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

• Options
    mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    @DeKay will there be a question of the day today?

Eh, I guess so. I'll try to pick a happy topic to lighten up my mood a bit. :)
    What's one dish (or if you a few, that's fine too) that you can cook very well? Or if you have any 'signature dish'? :D

I'm good at cooking, but I find it very boring. I'm not sure if I have a "signature dish".
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    I didn't say they mustn't play those games. It's just fairer this way imo. Zinniavanilla's way is a great solution as well :) And there are tons of games where you can collect points with comments. (The bug with the non-transition thing some time ago is a special case of course.)
  • Options
    LuckyKittenCatLuckyKittenCat Posts: 4,640 Member
    ooooo so close! Only 20 pages
    I am undead! :smiley:
  • Options

I bet we will reach the 200th page before it's August B)
  • Options
    mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member

I'll take that bet :#
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options

I'll take that bet :#

So what now? :sweat_smile:
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    Someone my parents knew called out to me while I was walking to the post office. I didn't have my glasses on so I couldn't tell who it was, I was very awkward.

Eventually I figured it out. :confounded:
    unknown.png
  • Options
    LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    Random question - When building should i just use the windows by room feature? I Stink at windows :P
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    double post bad :o<3

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top