March 15th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• gameplay9098gameplay9098 Posts: 7,895 Member
    This girl just told ne she doesn't like Toy Story. She used to be my sister.
    TS4_x64_2019-06-08_14-58-15_copy.png?width=400&height=203
    Everywhere i go
    I feel the hearts beating
  • LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member

It's been so long since I saw the first and second Toy Story, that I don't remember a whole lot that happened (I remember the squeaky penguin, Barbie's car, and Buzz speaking Spanish). The third one was pretty good. I haven't heard as many glowing reviews for the fourth movie as I have for the other three. They had the perfect ending to Toy Story in the third one. Why make another movie? (money)
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,431 Member
    edited August 2019
    ...I was involved in a car accident today...

Are you okay? I'm really sorry to hear this happened! :(

We were rear-ended...
    DeKay wrote: ยป

Oh no! Is everything fine?!

Yeah, everyone involved is fine. Mom's having a bit of back pain and I've had a nasty headache since, but we'll be okay.

Oh, that's good to hear no one got badly hurt!

Heck yes, sibling rivalry.

These guys be serving fancy looks. <3
    Wz1cmBU.gif
    Post edited by DeKay on
    My Top Song of the Day: HEAVEN AND BACK by Chase Atlantic
    E0zWogS.gif
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member

Are you okay? I'm really sorry to hear this happened! :(

We were rear-ended...

Oh no! Is everything fine?!

Yeah, everyone involved is fine. Mom's having a bit of back pain and I've had a nasty headache since, but we'll be okay.

I hope your pain goes away
    Proud black simmer ๐Ÿ–ค
    MfVGMbL.jpg

Today's Q Q is:
    Would you rather only be able to use question marks to end sentences, or never be able to use emojis & emoticons?

Man, this is a tough one. I'mma pick not be able to use emojis... Maybe I can substitute it with gifs. XD
    E0zWogS.gif
  • 5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    Today's Q Q is:
    Would you rather only be able to use question marks to end sentences, or never be able to use emojis & emoticons?

Man, this is a tough one. I'mma pick not be able to use emojis... Maybe I can substitute it with gifs. XD

I'll give up on the Emojis.

Think about it for a second -

it's kinda awkward. No one will know if you are asking a question, had a typo, or just being a smart as like -

Good morning?
    Fire? My kitchen is on fire?
    (... and my personal favorite)
    Help? Someone put walls around my pool, and I can't get out?

Poor little Sim never stood a chance...

(walks away, trying to look innocent)
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • Sorak4Sorak4 Posts: 3,933 Member
    My head hurts currently.
    Today's Q Q is:

Sounds like an easy decision for me, I've never been the type to use emojis.

L9q8VGi.png
    Today's Q Q is:

Definitely never using emojis. Sure, emojis are fun, but not being able to use anything but question marks would be a major pain! Plus, it doesn't mean I can't use emoticons (I think?).
  • ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

I would rather not be able to use emojis? Because I don't use them overly much anyway? And typing like this is annoying?
    unknown.png
  • squirrelwithacupsquirrelwithacup Posts: 10,475 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

I have a serious emoji problem but I guess I'll sacrifice the emojis... :grimace:

See there I go when the emojis
    37oYgl3.png
    Nightshade: A Simlit || Blogspot || Forum Thread
    See exclusive content and stay updated about Nightshade on my Instagram page!
    I'm so excited! I'm cooking chicken stew in the slow cooker, which is something I've never done before. I put in sweet potato, carrots, potato, and onion, along with the chicken, salt and pepper, summer savoury, and basil. It smells heavenly and the dog isn't happy that she can't have any. I'm meeting up with a friend soon and then she's gonna come to my house for supper! And I made banana bread too!
    Art. โฌ‡โฌ‡โฌ‡
    tumblr_pw274hmng91xh3pcho1_1280.jpg
    NlFPQwF.gif
    E0zWogS.gif
    I'm so excited! I'm cooking chicken stew in the slow cooker, which is something I've never done before. I put in sweet potato, carrots, potato, and onion, along with the chicken, salt and pepper, summer savoury, and basil. It smells heavenly and the dog isn't happy that she can't have any. I'm meeting up with a friend soon and then she's gonna come to my house for supper! And I made banana bread too!

That sounds really good, I want some!
    Art. โฌ‡โฌ‡โฌ‡
    NlFPQwF.gif

art indeed
    Proud black simmer ๐Ÿ–ค
    MfVGMbL.jpg

Art. โฌ‡โฌ‡โฌ‡
    NlFPQwF.gif

art indeed

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™
    E0zWogS.gif

Art. โฌ‡โฌ‡โฌ‡
    NlFPQwF.gif

art indeed

Thanks! It was really good, and there's a whole bunch of leftovers. I'm hoping to experiment more with the slow cooker into the fall.
    Today's Q Q is:
    Are you going to buy the Moschino SP?

Maybe one day? XD I still haven't even bought Island Living. Ooops.

The photography features look cool and I wonder if they are gonna add those features to base game next time... Cuz they totally put photography in there from GTW. ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜‘
    E0zWogS.gif
    Today's Q Q is:

The photography features look cool and I wonder if they are gonna add those features to base game next time... Cuz they totally put photography in there from GTW. ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜‘

No, I never buy SPs
    Proud black simmer ๐Ÿ–ค
    MfVGMbL.jpg

Today's Q Q is:

I'm no fashionista, but that photography stuff looks pretty neat in Moschino Stuff. It's something I might be interested in, but I'd have to see all the CAS and Build mode stuff first before considering a purchase.
    Me at McDonald's just now.

Cashier: Okay, so what do you want to order?
    Me: *Mind totally blank at what burger to get but kinda wanna get a BBQ beef burger cuz that's my current go to*
    Me: BURGER.

๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

My mom was making me watch this 30min video of this doctor talking about liver detox and how we should do an epsom salt cleanse, with her - while I was eating a McFlurry.
    E0zWogS.gif
    Today's Q Q is:

It'd be weird if I did.

Me: *Mind totally blank at what burger to get but kinda wanna get a BBQ beef burger cuz that's my current go to*

My mom was making me watch this 30min video of this doctor talking about liver detox and how we should do an epsom salt cleanse, with her - while I was eating a McFlurry.

I'm the worst with ordering. My parents/older brother used to do it for me, I just told them what I wanted. One time they didn't so I just didn't order.
    unknown.png
  • Sorak4Sorak4 Posts: 3,933 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

I wouldn't. I haven't bought TS4, I still stick with The Sims 2 and 3 all the time
    L9q8VGi.png
  • 5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

One step closer to making my Sims4 into a Life Is Strange game! Now to create a Mark Jefferson Sim... >:)
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
    edited August 2019
    Today's Q Q is:

It'd be weird if I did.

I'm the worst with ordering. My parents/older brother used to do it for me, I just told them what I wanted. One time they didn't so I just didn't order.

I feel ya. I used to be like that but then I have to grow up. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ So I always just practice in my head what to say beforehand.

I don't know where the frickity frick frack everyone is but here's a create yourself thing cuz these are always fun.

Activity for today:

Create yourself. I don't know. https://picrew.me/image_maker/114808/

z6DQpco.png
    Post edited by DeKay on
    E0zWogS.gif
  • LluviaRainLluviaRain Posts: 2,199 Member
    edited August 2019
    Today's Q Q is:

It'd be weird if I did.

I feel ya. I used to be like that but then I have to grow up. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ So I always just practice in my head what to say beforehand.

I don't know where the frickity frick frack everyone is but here's a create yourself thing cuz these are always fun.

Activity for today:

z6DQpco.png

Y6RsJSH.png
    Not sure what to put here... so hi
    Today's Q Q is:

It'd be weird if I did.

Activity for today:

z6DQpco.png

114808_CNyDMpqr.png
    If the sweater was sized normally.
    unknown.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top