Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• squirrelwithacupsquirrelwithacup Posts: 10,475 Member
    I've been... playing Fire Emblem again.

Ahhh Fire Emblem! I've only played Awakening, I need to catch up on so many games but my sims addiction forbids it :joy:
    37oYgl3.png
    Nightshade: A Simlit || Blogspot || Forum Thread
    See exclusive content and stay updated about Nightshade on my Instagram page!
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member
    I don't know how it feels like to be addicted to a game. XD
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member

I want to but I don't have a platform that supports it so I just have to sit in the corner and play Heroes
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    I've played Awakening, Fates, and now Three Houses.

I've beaten the one route in Three Houses but can't bring myself to side against the students now :cry: Ashe is the best character.
    citysimmer wrote: »

I want to but I don't have a platform that supports it so I just have to sit in the corner and play Heroes

There are... emulators you can run older games on, if you're comfortable with that. I've never played a game before Awakening because I'm a baby and I would cry if any of my units died.
    unknown.png
  • gameplay9098gameplay9098 Posts: 7,895 Member
    I saw something i really need to tell someone irl, but i don't know how to do it :/
    TS4_x64_2019-06-08_14-58-15_copy.png?width=400&height=203
    Everywhere i go
    I feel the hearts beating

I've beaten the one route in Three Houses but can't bring myself to side against the students now :cry: Ashe is the best character.

There are... emulators you can run older games on, if you're comfortable with that. I've never played a game before Awakening because I'm a baby and I would cry if any of my units died.

I really want to play Fates. Awakening was amazing and Henry is the best husband. No one can convince me otherwise :joy: I have weird tastes okay
    37oYgl3.png

I really want to play Fates. Awakening was amazing and Henry is the best husband. No one can convince me otherwise :joy: I have weird tastes okay

I won't even try. Henry is the best, second only to Cherche.
    unknown.png

Someone who agrees with my Henry opinion? Wow, that was unexpected :joy: This CAWls for a celebration! haha crow jokes
    37oYgl3.png
    Pretty in pink. <3
    tumblr_pvy6y8t2na1xh3pcho1_1280.jpg
    FwDXXd5.gif

Someone who agrees with my Henry opinion? Wow, that was unexpected :joy: This CAWls for a celebration! haha crow jokes

Have you done either his and Cherche's or Maribelle's support chains? They are both really good.
    DeKay wrote: »
    Pretty in pink. <3

Nice!
    unknown.png
    edited August 2019
    Today's Q Q is:
    What personal trait that you have that you wish to remove?

Probably my selfishness. :D But sometimes I feel like they can come in handy. XD

Have you done either his and Cherche's or Maribelle's support chains? They are both really good.
    Pretty in pink. <3

Nice!

Thanks!!
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • LluviaRainLluviaRain Posts: 2,199 Member
    I saw something i really need to tell someone irl, but i don't know how to do it :/

Sadly, I can’t really help you there. My social skills need some work 😅
    Not sure what to put here... so hi

Pretty in pink. <3

Nice!

Yes, I've done them! Honestly, all of his supports are golden. But those are great.
    Today's Q Q is:

Probably my selfishness. :D But sometimes I feel like they can come in handy. XD

Pretty in pink. <3

Nice!

Thanks!!

My tendency to be way too forgiving and nice to the point of becoming a pushover. People take advantage of that constantly.
    37oYgl3.png
  • gameplay9098gameplay9098 Posts: 7,895 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

Pretty in pink. <3

Nice!

Thanks!!

I trust too easily :/
    LluviaRain wrote: »

Sadly, I can’t really help you there. My social skills need some work 😅

I'm concerned about my sister 😔
    TS4_x64_2019-06-08_14-58-15_copy.png?width=400&height=203
    Everywhere i go
    I feel the hearts beating
  • bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    I have a date tonight and I'm getting nervous :#
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!

How did it go? 😂😂 I would die if I have to go on a date. Or well, maybe not really. I survived job interviews before and I think those are worse. XD
    FwDXXd5.gif

How did it go? 😂😂 I would die if I have to go on a date. Or well, maybe not really. I survived job interviews before and I think those are worse. XD

Well...we really weren't getting along as I had hoped. Then I started feeling sick and just called my mother and asked her to pick me up...I had another seizure in the car on the way home so... :sweat_smile:
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
    edited August 2019
    Today's Q Q is:

I'm a Yin.
    You are Yin. You are the feminine energy of life, the negative and darkness of all things. You are the Moon shrouded behind clouds. You are the cold that nips at the skin. You are the Winter and the Autumn, the dull and muted seasons. You receive and store. You are slow and you are tired. You like even numbers and complex answers. But black is not always dark.

You are also the calming rain and intuition. Your cold can remind people that they are alive. You are soft and indirect, the internal and the interior. You are the mental, the quiet. You are the stillness and the inactivity, you slow down to enjoy the simple beauties that others seem to miss

Well...we really weren't getting along as I had hoped. Then I started feeling sick and just called my mother and asked her to pick me up...I had another seizure in the car on the way home so... :sweat_smile:

Oh no. Sorry about that. :(
    Post edited by DeKay on
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    my phone screen cracked :(
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

my phone screen cracked :(

RIP.
    FwDXXd5.gif
    ...I was involved in a car accident today...
    7dW3gu7.gif
  • LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member

Are you okay? I'm really sorry to hear this happened! :(
    edited August 2019

Oh no! Is everything fine?!
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Lyoufln wrote: »

Are you okay? I'm really sorry to hear this happened! :(

We were rear-ended...

Oh no! Is everything fine?!

Yeah, everyone involved is fine. Mom's having a bit of back pain and I've had a nasty headache since, but we'll be okay.
    7dW3gu7.gif
  • LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    Yeah, everyone involved is fine. Mom's having a bit of back pain and I've had a nasty headache since, but we'll be okay.

I'm glad to hear you're okay, but I hope your mom's back pain and your headache will ease off soon!

Gosh, who put this kitchen in such a mess! They should be a....oh, it was me. :#

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top