Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Royal Bachelor Temporary Discussion

Comments

• Options
    MINEZMINEZ Posts: 792 Member
    Hola!! I have a girl for the selection!
    Your ID: writerboy08
    Name of Sim: Lyric Rhys
    Eye Colour: Hazel
    Hair Colour: Black
    Traits: Family-oriented, Music Lover, and Good
    Aspiraton (if any): Musical Genius
    Any skills: Cooking 5, Guitar 6, Piano 7, Violin 8
    Backstory: Lyric was born in game to a pretty big family with a bunch of artistic sims. Her mother was a musician and hence the name Lyrics. She loves children and music and hopes to find true love and have a family of her own.
    Picture if possible: tried and failed...sorry
  • Options
    BlueR0seBlueR0se Posts: 1,595 Member
    edited February 2017
    Your ID: br0se
    Name of Sim: Shirley Gallagher
    Eye Colour: Purple
    Hair Colour: Custom Dyed (not sure what the base color is supposed to be, I THINK blonde?)
    Traits: Romantic, Insane, Cheerful
    Aspiraton (if any): Big Family
    Any skills: Nope
    Backstory: Shirley is the last known descendant of the wealthy, esteemed Gallagher family. While incredibly and influential family, they're known for their rather...colorful, and eccentric family members and Lady Shirley is no exception. Being the only child of the previous Lord and Lady Gallagher (who met their ends at a tragic lobster accident) and spent many of her early days a lonely child, often resorting to talking to herself to pass the time. She was technically raised by her estranged uncle, but he spent most of his time trying to find the mythological Golden Llama and less time raising his niece.

As time passed by, Shirley took advantage of her wealth to live a carefree and simple life; but time to time finds it rather...lonely. While many were attracted to her name and wealth; most were...unnerved by her peculiar personality, terrible fashion sense, and her overbearing positivity. Not many stuck around and so there are very few in Shirley's life that she can genuine call "friend." Her dream is to find someone nice to settle down with, and have a big, happy family with lots of children and a loving spouse.
    Picture if possible: 02-20-17_8-56-39PM_zpstlldml00.png
    02-20-17_9-05-36PM_zpsazearfto.png

CC Used:
    http://manueapinny.tumblr.com/post/148933356569/vilin-teen-to-elder-18-colors-sim
    http://sul--sul.blogspot.com/2016/12/conjure-hair-new-hair-mesh-let-me-know.html
    http://manueapinny.tumblr.com/post/139730116184/viva-teen-to-elder-18-colors-sim-file-share

EDIT: Sim and room are both under the #PrincessSimcess tag.
  • Options
    BlargianBlargian Posts: 197 Member
    Are there any spots left?
    KYkPuFT.png?1
    Bloodlines: Gustav & Ishka's Legacy | Family Tree: Echo + Plum | ID: Jalooloo
  • Options
    PrincessSimcessPrincessSimcess Posts: 917 Member
    There's exactly one spot left!
    Lift up your head, princess. If not, the crown falls.
    35532344976_d8721ca725_z_d.jpg

• Options
    edited February 2017
    EDIT: One left!
    Post edited by PrincessSimcess on

• Options
    General Housekeeping items:
    I couldn't kind Katya and Kara on the gallery, @The_Dismal_Scientist and @Movotti. I don't know if I somehow missed them, but if you could double check that they're on the gallery, that would be great!

• Options
    MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    They should be there now. I hadn't added them to the gallery yet.
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • Options
    Movotti wrote: »
    They should be there now. I hadn't added them to the gallery yet.

Okay, thanks!

• Options
    I'll make mine now!
    KYkPuFT.png?1
  • Options
    SimmChoolySimmChooly Posts: 93 Member
    I'm so sorry I couldn't make my sim in time. Work is crazy this week! Hopefully I'll catch the next one in time :) Cheers Ya'll
  • Options
    Your ID: Jalooloo
    Name of Sim: Natalia Kauffman
    Eye Colour: Green
    Hair Colour: Black
    Traits: Genius, Bookworm, Insider
    Aspiraton (if any): City Native
    Any skills: Charisma 1, Comedy 1, Photography 1, Video Gaming 1, Logic 1, Cooking 1
    Backstory: Natalia Kauffman grew up in the countryside but was destined to be a city girl. She spent her entire childhood working and studying to save up money to attend university in the city. She got tatted up during her studies and landed a part-time gig at a high-end barbershop. She has had celebrity and political clients throughout the years - this girl has connections!

8QveuD.png
    1JkBQj.png
    KYkPuFT.png?1
  • Options
    All twelve bachelorettes are officially in! Please refer to this thread for chapter updates: (There's already a few posted!)
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/913041/the-royal-bachelorette-season-1#latest

• Options
    I just realised that I uploaded Natalia before I gave her all the skills that I listed! Ahh, sorry about that.

About the room, I don't have vintage glamour stuff. Also, I uploaded my stuff under #princesssimcess not #PrincessSimcess. I don't know if that makes a difference.

i2Q9Ap.png
    KYkPuFT.png?1
  • Options
    Sorry for the spam! Haha I'm just so excited. You can remove Natalia's tattoos if you think that it doesn't fit the princess theme. I wasn't sure if it was like, Victorian era princess or modern princess. Make her backstory suit you! The reason she applied for the Bachelor is that she already has everything she wants in life besides love :) She is scared of being a mother because she is afraid she'll be a bad parent like her own. The Prince will have to break down a few barriers ;)
    KYkPuFT.png?1
  • Options
    LolaLuvsSimsLolaLuvsSims Posts: 1,828 Member
    @PrincessSimcess I'm like @Blargian you can do what you like with my sim. I'll just be fun to read the story
  • Options
    I plan on keeping all sims as is! I love the variety of them all. I will say that some tattoos got removed because I don't have the specific game pack, but that's about all that changed!

• Options
    Oooo sounds like fun! I suck at backstories, but here goes...

Your ID: TheDismalSimmer

Name of Sim: Yekaterina Nikolova (or Katya, for short)
    Eye Colour: Green
    Hair Colour: Blonde
    Traits: Bookworm, Perfectionist, Genius
    Aspiration (if any): Knowledge (Nerd Brain)
    Any skills: Logic (9), Handiness (6), Rocket Science (7), Charisma (6), a few other random level 1s and 2s.

Backstory: Katya was one of the most promising students during her time at Leningrad State University, graduating top in her class and capturing the attention of professors and the government alike. Everyone knew that she would have a bright future in the glorious soviet motherland. At least, everyone thought they knew. But now the old country is no more, and with the economy crumbling and society in shambles, Katya decided to venture overseas to seek out new fortunes. After arriving in SimNation, she became quickly became quite well established with the space program and the scientific community in general. Now, with her life back on track, perhaps it is time to think about starting a family...

Picture of the lovely bachelorette:

haooji9.png
    vAae73k.png

I'll make the room later, now it's sleepy sleepy time. Thanks for the contest!

still can't find Katya on the gallery - has she been uploaded?

• Options
    mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    @PrincessSimcess are you going to open up a new spot since @The_Dismal_Scientist hasn't uploaded Katya?
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    @PrincessSimcess are you going to open up a new spot since @The_Dismal_Scientist hasn't uploaded Katya?

Not sure yet! I've written it into the story that she's not there initially (I have to keep the competition going, after all). I'll give @The_Dismal_Scientist a little bit more time, just out of fairness. If Katya isn't uploaded sometime by February 23rd, I'll open it up to a new contestant :smile:

• Options
    I've written it into the story that she's not there initially (I have to keep the competition going, after all).

Good idea! I was going to suggest that ;)
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    TheDismalSimmerTheDismalSimmer Posts: 656 Member
    edited February 2017

Not sure yet! I've written it into the story that she's not there initially (I have to keep the competition going, after all). I'll give @The_Dismal_Scientist a little bit more time, just out of fairness. If Katya isn't uploaded sometime by February 23rd, I'll open it up to a new contestant :smile:

@PrincessSimcess

Oh gosh! Sorry about that. Could have sworn I uploaded my Sim and haven't been online lately. She is on the gallery now.
    dgvibNQ.png
  • Options

@PrincessSimcess

Oh gosh! Sorry about that. Could have sworn I uploaded my Sim and haven't been online lately. She is on the gallery now.

Awesome! It's still written in that she's late, but it'll make for a pleasant surprise!

• Options
    I haven't decided on a favourite yet... and since I can't be biased I will just root for my girl's roommate until I get to know the other girls :) I love the set up you've got with all the challenges. I want to do one of my own but I don't have vintage glamour and I'd want all that fancy stuff to make it all classy ;) Good work!
    KYkPuFT.png?1
  • Options
    Blargian wrote: »
    I haven't decided on a favourite yet... and since I can't be biased I will just root for my girl's roommate until I get to know the other girls :) I love the set up you've got with all the challenges. I want to do one of my own but I don't have vintage glamour and I'd want all that fancy stuff to make it all classy ;) Good work!

Thanks! You should give it a shot! I'd love to see what you come up with :)

• Options
    edited February 2017
    London would probably say something sweet and mealy mouthed like "I don't mind if Prince Stellan doesn't pick me, as long as he and whomever he picks are truly happy." I, however, am not London, so I say "Woo, go London! You got this, girl!"
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻