Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Royal Bachelor Temporary Discussion

Comments

• Options
    PrincessSimcessPrincessSimcess Posts: 917 Member
    @mintycupcake No problem at all! She's beautiful!
    Lift up your head, princess. If not, the crown falls.
    35532344976_d8721ca725_z_d.jpg

• Options
    Your ID: LoudonWainwright
    Name of Sim: Клавдия Коржаков (Klavdiya Korzhakov)
    Eye Colour: Blue
    Hair Colour: Blonde
    Traits: Self-Assured, Hot-Headed, Materialistic
    Aspiraton (if any): Mansion Baron
    Any skills: Nope
    Backstory: Klavdiya Korzhakov was born in Russia and had it tough growing up. Her father was a mobster who died when she was five and her mother cared more about finding new lovers than caring for her daughter. All alone in the world, Klavdiya had to learn to fend for herself. She developed a bit of a mean streak and will lose her temper over the smallest things. When she came of age, she moved to Willow Creek hoping to start a better life.

Picture if possible:

o2Mh78Y.png
    i8ynbHZ.png

I only used the packs you own. I'm not big on building so I'll leave the room design up to you if you're okay with that.
  • Options
    TheDismalSimmerTheDismalSimmer Posts: 656 Member
    edited February 2017
    Oooo sounds like fun! I suck at backstories, but here goes...

Your ID: TheDismalSimmer

Name of Sim: Yekaterina Nikolova (or Katya, for short)
    Eye Colour: Green
    Hair Colour: Blonde
    Traits: Bookworm, Perfectionist, Genius
    Aspiration (if any): Knowledge (Nerd Brain)
    Any skills: Logic (9), Handiness (6), Rocket Science (7), Charisma (6), a few other random level 1s and 2s.

Backstory: Katya was one of the most promising students during her time at Leningrad State University, graduating top in her class and capturing the attention of professors and the government alike. Everyone knew that she would have a bright future in the glorious soviet motherland. At least, everyone thought they knew. But now the old country is no more, and with the economy crumbling and society in shambles, Katya decided to venture overseas to seek out new fortunes. After arriving in SimNation, she became quickly became quite well established with the space program and the scientific community in general. Now, with her life back on track, perhaps it is time to think about starting a family...

Picture of the lovely bachelorette:

haooji9.png
    vAae73k.png

I'll make the room later, now it's sleepy sleepy time. Thanks for the contest!
    dgvibNQ.png
  • Options
    MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    Your ID: Movotti
    Name of Sim: Kara Movotti
    Eye Colour: Soul stealing purple
    Hair Colour: Midnight in midnight hollow
    Traits: Creative, evil, genius
    Aspiraton (if any): Renaissance Sim (she has to be the best at everything!)
    Any skills: Spells and hexes Science stuff, like: logic, baking, rocket science, mixology with a dash of charisma.
    Backstory:
    Sister to Ori the Mad, Count of Monte Vista and Windenburg. Their mother was a castle servant in Monte Vista, their grandfather was the local baker. There was quite the scandal when the bakers daughter had two children fathered by the Count. And since his own wife bore him none, Ori and Kara became the heirs. Unfortunately, the countess was a witch, and cursed them both.

While her brother dabbles in the dark arts (artistic vampire and all that), Kara decided logic and well mixed cakes and drinks would be what her life should be about. And rockets, because who doesn't like a bit of adventure in their life?

With her skill in the science of mixology, she cured herself of the family curse. In sensible shoes, she will stride into the palace, with a face like that, and the gift of the gab, she's bound to win over someone royal. A prince, a puppy, someones grandmother, it really doesn't matter, just so long as someone funds her next space adventure.

Picture if possible:
    tumblr_olnv809Pjl1v2n804o1_1280.png
    tumblr_olnv809Pjl1v2n804o2_1280.png
    tumblr_olnv809Pjl1v2n804o3_r1_1280.png
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    edited February 2017
    Oh I'd like to join too. Question: does the sim have to be completely new or can it be any of our sims?
    @Movotti love your background story ^^
  • Options
    KamioKamio Posts: 2,213 Member
    Oooooh! Are you doing a Selection Challenge? I just started my next second round!!! I would love to submit a girl! Soooo excited to see someone else doing something with royals in it as well :smiley:
    Simming since 2001!! Origin ID: KamioMax[/center]
  • Options
    ByondTime89ByondTime89 Posts: 1,505 Member
    How many spots are left, it sounds like fun! o:
    Gallery & Origin ID: ByondTime89
  • Options
    jimmysnanjimmysnan Posts: 8,303 Member
    I love all these ladies and their back stories. You are going to be hard pressed to choose. I am not really good at making sims so I will just enjoy the reading about them here. Thanks for the entertainment. Great idea.
  • Options
    How many spots are left, it sounds like fun! o:

Lots of spots left! Send in your girl if you'd like!

• Options
    @SimTrippy you can use any sim you'd like! She doesn't have to be created specifically for this challenge!

@Kamio This challenge is based off of The Selection! I just decided not to use castes or anything, and follow a more bachelor-like set up.

• Options
    Specifically, there are four spots left, so get your girls in!

• Options
    SimmChoolySimmChooly Posts: 93 Member
    @PrincessSimcess I'm in! I'll work on her today with the packs you have. I'm thinking I want to make the hot head troublemaker... hopefully she can stick around long enough to start some trouble >:)
  • Options
    @Simmchooly sounds great!

• Options
    BatmanSimmerBatmanSimmer Posts: 248 Member
    Your ID: BatmanTDI
    Name of Sim: Lyndsay Yin
    Eye Colour: Dark Brown
    Hair Colour: Black
    Traits: Romantic, mean, materialistic
    Aspiraton (if any): Fabulously Wealthy
    Any skills:none
    Backstory: Lyndsay has lived a very privileged life, going to private schools and spending daddy's money. While she might not be actual royalty, she has lived the life of a princess due to her fathers very successful business career. While she was a decent student, Lyndsay didn't care about school and only wanted to have fun. She has spent a lot of time traveling the world and throwing ridiculous parties, but she has been careful to not spend all of her inheritance as she never wants to work.

However to Lyndsay, the grass is always greener on the other side and she wants more. And what better way to get more then to marry a prince? Lyndsay isn't only doing this for the money though, as she is now twenty-seven and getting tired of dating around. While she doesn't know if she is mature enough to get married yet, she is hoping she will be in time to marrying Prince Stellan. Lyndsay's biggest problem is her mouth, as she can be very mean. However, she will put on her best behavior to impress the prince, while hopefully not fighting the other girls.

Picture if possible: l9ffOqc.png?1
    Happy Simming!
  • Options
    BlueR0seBlueR0se Posts: 1,595 Member
    I'd like to submit a sim, but I believe im using cc that replaces the default skin for the sims themselves and the game detects it as modded content when I'm not trying to put in any. I would be willing to submit it on the gallery but I don't know if the girl would end up looking right or not once you get it. Theoretically should just revert to the base game skin you got but...?

Anyway, in the off case that she ends up looking weird, would you be able to make some adjustments?
  • Options
    BlueR0se wrote: »
    I'd like to submit a sim, but I believe im using cc that replaces the default skin for the sims themselves and the game detects it as modded content when I'm not trying to put in any. I would be willing to submit it on the gallery but I don't know if the girl would end up looking right or not once you get it. Theoretically should just revert to the base game skin you got but...?

Anyway, in the off case that she ends up looking weird, would you be able to make some adjustments?

No problem! I'm allowing CC anyways, so if you do want to give her a different skin tone, you can! (Just link me to the cc). If not, I'll make any adjustments as needed to make sure her skin works out.

• Options
    BatmanSimmerBatmanSimmer Posts: 248 Member
    Lyndsay's room

QKqWk0s.png
    Happy Simming!
  • Options
    @batmansimmer Love it!!

• Options
    Colorist40 wrote: »
    Your ID: STormyweather43
    Name of Sim: Raina Marroquin
    Eye Color: green
    Hair Color: red this hair is by Anto here is the link http://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/1358701
    Traits: creative, family oriented, good
    Aspiration: Soulmate
    Any skills: cooking 3, baking 3, charisma 5, comedy 2, fishing 1, gardening 2, fitness 1, handiness 1, painting 6, writing 7
    Are you sure that's the link to the hair? It doesn't match the picture of Raina. Still beautiful though! I'll download it no matter what.

• Options
    Colorist40Colorist40 Posts: 7,103 Member
    edited February 2017
    Hair Color: red this hair is by Anto here is the link http://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/1358701
    Any skills: cooking 3, baking 3, charisma 5, comedy 2, fishing 1, gardening 2, fitness 1, handiness 1, painting 6, writing 7
    Are you sure that's the link to the hair? It doesn't match the picture of Raina. Still beautiful though! I'll download it no matter what.

Sorry I was looking for it and had two links up and I guess copied the wrong link. It was the same creator sorry for the mix up. Hold on I will get the right one lol.

Here it is http://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/1361616
  • Options
    mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    @PrincessSimcess thanks! I can't take all the credit, she definitely scored in terms of Sims genetics. But I had to give her a glo up, when she first aged up, she looked very childish. I was surprised how pretty she was after I made her over.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options

Sorry I was looking for it and had two links up and I guess copied the wrong link. It was the same creator sorry for the mix up. Hold on I will get the right one lol.

Lol, no problem! The hair you initially linked was gorgeous too :smiley:

• Options
    Hey, all! Keep posting your contestants here.
    You can find the official introduction (and meet Prince Stellan!) on this thread, which will be the official story:
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/913041/the-royal-bachelorette-season-1/p1?new=1

• Options
    Colorist40Colorist40 Posts: 7,103 Member

Lol, no problem! The hair you initially linked was gorgeous too :smiley:

I love that hair as well I use it often lol.

• Options
    Just updating you all that there are 3 spots left! First come, first serve :smile: