Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Some Sims not aging

MsPhyMsPhy Posts: 5,055 Member
I'll start by saying I have aging turned on for everyone, normal lifespan, because I'm doing Legacy Challenge.

I have 3 Sims who don't seem to be aging.

One is an elder in the legacy house. He has outlived his siblings and was told some time back that he didn't have much longer left. His "life line" is bubbly, but he just keeps on going. He did complete the Body Builder aspiration, so maybe that's why?

One is a young adult townie who married my heir. Turns out she had some skills--which technically spouses are not supposed to have, but I didn't know she had them. She has not aged a day since they got married; still at the beginning of the YA stage, and her oldest child is about to become a YA. She came with athletics maxed to 10, so maybe that's it? She's also a vegetarian.

And then there's this gloomy townie named Etta. She's been around since my legacy founder (I'm on generation 5 now). She never seems to age. She just slumps around gloomily through the neighborhood, and is a barista at one of the bars. I have townies who have died right and left, but not Etta.

I started this legacy after the toddler patch, after taking about a year off from playing.

Thoughts?

Comments